Announcement

Collapse

NEW NFPS WEBSITES & EMAIL

In order to serve you better we have moved our websites to the following domain names:

Papiao: https://papiao.is

NFPS Main Site: https://iptvprivateserver.is

NFPS Website Hispana: http://servidoriptvprivado.is

NFPS Foro Hispano: http://servidordeiptv.is

E-Mail: [email protected]
See more
See less

Channels skipping and freezing every night.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Channels skipping and freezing every night.

Hi everyone, just to tell You the nightmare some channel's stability present at night, I suppose from 7 to 10 pm pacific, some channels, and I have thoroughly tested and checked already, some random channels cause trouble with the freezing, skipping issue. I feel it's an overload problem because this doesn't happen on all channels, for instance, yesterday it was occurring on Showtime channels, SYFY, ESPN but not on CNN or HBO, etc, The order happens randomly, I think it's not related to one channel exclusively, but for most part it happens during primetime and, as I stated it happens only on some channels, which keeps me thinking, it must be a server overload problem. Randomly tune to any channel and let it sit for a few minutes and You'll se it eventually happening within a 5 or less minute period, it doesn't happen on every channel but eventually You'll see this to happen on some.

I wish we could have more stability, I know beforehand issues can come at any moment, but having to wait every night to go down, it's kinda annoying or frustrating.

I leave that for the record.

PS.- This skip / freeze issue happens even more on the Latino Lineup, I just let you know so you can check in advance the total stability of the server.

Cheers!

Thank you for letting us know buddy

Comment

All movies in Library Freeeeeeeeeeezing up,....... after 2 minutes start playing, any Idea its been like this since I got my new donation for this year? MAG-254 25Mbxs int speed, Infomir, p3, Caribbean.

Comment

also what is in principle, and realistically the minimum internet speed needed to run IPTV in a
        Mag-254 box??

Comment

• Dodgeit
          Dodgeit commented
          Editing a comment
          25mbps should be okay but then it depends on what else is on the internet at the same time.Best to do a speed test at peak times and see what your speed is. Also mags seem to have a fallen behind in time and i prefer to use The T1 which seems to be a far superior box.

Originally posted by Juan Luis View Post
        also what is in principle, and realistically the minimum internet speed needed to run IPTV in a
        Mag-254 box??
        I suspect that the minimum speed is much lower than people think it is. I used to have slow internet, 5 Mbs or less, on my Mag254, with a lot of freezing and choppy video on many channels. I now have 30 Mbs service, with a lot of freezing and choppy video on many channels. What conclusion can we draw from that ?

Comment

• Dodgeit
          Dodgeit commented
          Editing a comment
          Mags have seem to have fallen to the bottom of the list .Since i got the t1's Viewing has been so much better I'm sure many here will tell you the same thing.I still have the mag but the T1 has so much better in all departments.Even a big difference in the video quality.

Thx 4 that explanation Godgeit :-) I presume is nothing to do with the speed then. I got an MAG254 as they were advertising it like the top of the line product for IPTV , but I can see now for what u r saying is a crap hardware and can't handle video streaming very well. can I ask where can I get a t1's? sorry I am a newbie in this stuff, just starting playing with IPTV's tech.

Comment

You can get them online (ebay, Amazon etc.) or probably locally around you (wherever U R ?). Google it.

Omni posted this - Dreamlinkt1.com is the main site, and they deal in $USD - Ships to US/CDN

You can also use a good Android set top box (w/ Quad processor and minimum 2Gb of RAM), and use Perfect Player app from Playstore.
          You use the m3u Playlist option.

You can also use Kodi on Android.
          /kens
          I am not a "BOT"!

Comment

Originally posted by Juan Luis View Post
            Thx 4 that explanation Godgeit :-) I presume is nothing to do with the speed then. I got an MAG254 as they were advertising it like the top of the line product for IPTV , but I can see now for what u r saying is a crap hardware and can't handle video streaming very well. can I ask where can I get a t1's? sorry I am a newbie in this stuff, just starting playing with IPTV's tech.
            There is a link here to purchase one with a discount.Yes speed does have allot to do with iptv.Best thing to do is a speed test during peak times.The mags could probably do just as good if they stepped up there game.But with the T1 you also have the option of kodi and recording.

https://iptvzeta.is/forum/nfps-iptv...t1-plus-10-off
            Last edited by Dodgeit; 07-29-2017, 02:20 PM.
            https://papiao.is/main/search_nfps

Comment

Originally posted by gunfighter View Post

I suspect that the minimum speed is much lower than people think it is. I used to have slow internet, 5 Mbs or less, on my Mag254, with a lot of freezing and choppy video on many channels. I now have 30 Mbs service, with a lot of freezing and choppy video on many channels. What conclusion can we draw from that ?
              Even less than that, I have had 1080p channels running on a 3 Mbs connection, but forget about it during peak primetime hours when you sometimes can't even run channels on a 20 Mbs. connection.

I think the very least is 2 Mbs. to have it running but not during primetime of course.

PS.- And check your connections, providers will tell they give you 10, 20, 30, 40, 50 Mbs etc.. but in the end the connections increase and decrease performance very often, it's been always like that, obviously this has effect on channels performance as well.

Comment

• Dodgeit
                Dodgeit commented
                Editing a comment
                3mbps will work but you can't do much on the internet while watching tv.Anything you do will effect tv at that speeds especially running into a router you would have to give iptv priority in the router settings.Which might help.

I am experiencing the same problem every night when i am at home it just freezez very annoying how can this be rectify.

Comment

If there is a problem where freezing occurs at certain times, or during peak hours, then it is valuable information that it is posted so the tech team is aware of it. If there is a major issue on the server side with freezing problems, it will be posted by the Admin in the announcements section.
                IPTV RESET & DONATION CHECKER

Donate for IPTV Service

Order Status

Private Message

Comment

Originally posted by lexus View Post
                  I am experiencing the same problem every night when i am at home it just freezez very annoying how can this be rectify.

I can't be 100% sure, but on Saturday I was on port 5 and I moved to port 3 and it diminished considerably the problem, I've had no major issues, but then again,

I need to continue doing more checking to see the change in performance, as I stated before, mostly I need to check this at nights.

Comment

Originally posted by Nightmare View Post
                    If there is a problem where freezing occurs at certain times, or during peak hours, then it is valuable information that it is posted so the tech team is aware of it. If there is a major issue on the server side with freezing problems, it will be posted by the Admin in the announcements section.
                    Thanks a lot.

Comment

Working...
                    X