Announcement

Collapse

NEW NFPS WEBSITES & EMAIL

In order to serve you better we have moved our websites to the following domain names:

Papiao: https://papiao.is

NFPS Main Site: https://iptvprivateserver.is

NFPS Website Hispana: http://servidoriptvprivado.is

NFPS Foro Hispano: http://servidordeiptv.is

E-Mail: [email protected]
See more
See less

Most of the channels are down??

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most of the channels are down??

I have seen many complaints from time to time by users saying that most of the channels are down and not working while at server side more than a 90% of them are working. I would like to give you some tips to troubleshoot the problem and see if it's at server side or something related with your connection / donation:

1: Test channels from different NFPS sources:

78 - ITV
    200 - CNN US
    300 - HBO East
    362 - Sky Disney
    915 - CNN en EspaƱol
    895 - Investigation Discovery Latinoamerica
    1403 - Zee TV

2: Test channels from different remote sources:

202 - Bloomberg TV US
    204 - RT US
    804 - Azteca 13
    922 - Azteca Noticias

------

If at least one of the channels coming from NFPS sources works then there might be a problem with the other sources that are not working and our tech team for sure is working to get them back ASAP because we constantly monitor all streams and receive alerts when them fail.

If none of the channels coming from NFPS sources works but at least one of the channels coming from remote sources is working then there should be a problem with your donation or the connection with the server in this case i would like to suggest to try this at your end:

- Reboot your IPTV box and your modem from power.

- Try moving to a new IPTV portal.

- Make sure that you are not using a VPN, Proxy, datacenter or your donation in more than one device at the same time, this is forbidden and all donations that our system detect doing this will be automatically banned, at the donation checker you can manage your donation status and information.

- Try generating a new donation number and doing IPTV Reset.

- If you are not using a box with fixed MAC address like MAGs then try changing your MAC address using the new function to generate MACs on the donation checker.

If the problem was solved doing any of the above suggestions but it appear again after sometime then try activating the Country Lock or the Internet Provider Lock to protect your donation from spoofing attacks, those using MAC Address authentication are very vulnerable to that kind of attacks and that's why we are giving you the tools to protect against them.

In case that the problem persist after trying all this then contact
    [email protected] with the link of this post and tell them that none of these suggestions worked.

Hope this help those affected users.
    Check your Donation Status, Change MAC, Download IPTV Playlists and do IPTV reset using this form:

Donation Checker and Download IPTV Playlist

If you are interested on Premium IPTV please make your donations here:

NFPS IPTV Private Server with Stalker & IPTV Playlist

everyone going to have to under stand "JMO" this iptv is not going to be like a standalone or even IKS

Comment

I did all of the above and still nothing all freezing

Comment

Please follow this thread title, this is not about freezing.
        Check your Donation Status, Change MAC, Download IPTV Playlists and do IPTV reset using this form:

Donation Checker and Download IPTV Playlist

If you are interested on Premium IPTV please make your donations here:

NFPS IPTV Private Server with Stalker & IPTV Playlist

Comment

Channel 822 is down, please check

Comment

most of channels are done my code for P2 .ru do I do anything

Comment

Many channels are down, getting a message that says that can't play video even though we're not watching VOD, this is on the live channels. Portal 3, stb emy on a XIOMI mibox android 300 MBS.

Comment

Channels 601 to 621 either gone or not working ....also how long is .tv ....going to work???? I just switched 4 boxes to ru ...thanks steve

Comment

Poster 6,7 and 8 need to read post 4 you will get a answer.
                  https://papiao.is/main/search_nfps

Comment

I lose all my channels when I switch channels and have to always go to my router to restart it and then I can only watch one channel

Comment

• Dodgeit
                      Dodgeit commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I have no idea why everyone is thinking this should be the thread to post in. Is it because we have a following ?I don't get it,Have you read through the thread and read post 9.That kinda included yourself. Following us around thinking your gonna get a answer anytime you post in a section that is not related to your problem you will not get a proper answer.

A lot of freezing espn 140 ...can`t watch it channel 601 to 621 not working ......tv and .ru ..not working ....thanks steve
                    Last edited by Dodgeit; 03-05-2020, 07:20 PM.

Comment

I don't get it i'm gonna start deleting posts here.I don't know why you fail to read a whole and realize this is not the place to post!!!!
                      https://papiao.is/main/search_nfps

Comment

Originally posted by Dodgeit View Post
                        I don't get it i'm gonna start deleting posts here.I don't know why you fail to read a whole and realize this is not the place to post!!!!
                        Dodge, where does one report what channels are not working? Are the channel numbers good enough? THX

Comment

Originally posted by bugmeso View Post

Dodge, where does one report what channels are not working? Are the channel numbers good enough? THX
                          right here and read post number 1
                          https://iptvzeta.is/forum/nfps-iptv-...-live-channels
                          All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryu1 View Post
                            Thank You

Comment

Working...
                            X