Announcement

Collapse

NEW NFPS WEBSITES & EMAIL

In order to serve you better we have moved our websites to the following domain names:

Papiao: https://papiao.is

NFPS Main Site: https://iptvprivateserver.is

NFPS Website Hispana: http://servidoriptvprivado.is

NFPS Foro Hispano: http://servidordeiptv.is

E-Mail: [email protected]
See more
See less

Channel list slow and no pictures loading

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Channel list slow and no pictures loading

I have multiple problems, first one is the channel list that takes over a minute to load sometimes more and when it´s done loading there is no channel logos. Sometimes I can´t even scroll upp or down in the channel list. In videoclub no pictures are loaded either. I have had no problem with this before I changed the portal to portal 2, for the STB Emulator I had to use portal 5 even if the IPTV Reset & Check Donation says portal 2. Can´t change portal anymore in IPTV Reset & Check Donation to see if that would help. I am using a HiMedia Q10 Pro android box. I have tried to do multiple IPTV resets, re-installed the app, play-around with settings and everything I can think of that would cause such problems. What should I do?

Same here bro,it seems we have same problems.This is what I posted the other day(My donation is active and the portal loads but tv channels are loading forever and when they finally load the remote is frozen.),no solution,no help from anyone.

Comment

was talking with a friend at work and she mentioned same thing with movies?
      mine was acting slow so I booted it earlier and will go back and check performance!

Comment

Hi i am using potato tv add on work great now it keeps asking me what language I push it it comes back comes back then the channel list loads up you hear the sound on the show but you have no picture or some Channel say error 403

Comment

Originally posted by kamikazazoro View Post
          Same here bro,it seems we have same problems.This is what I posted the other day(My donation is active and the portal loads but tv channels are loading forever and when they finally load the remote is frozen.),no solution,no help from anyone.
          did you do a reset iptv? try that

Comment

Many times-no change.Is the service back?I have this type of issue for the last 3 weeks.

Comment

after the upgrade ... things have gone to shit. I haven't tried my nfps numbers for a week and my friends sub dies in 16 days. hope they get it fixed by then

Comment

Fyi P1 is running pretty good, many channels down but the 2 minute delay to just change channels is not happening. I have 3 boxes and 2 are on P2 running like shit, the one on P1 is responsive. Unfortunatetly as mentioned the ability to switch portals is disabled. Since they finally have 1 up and running correctly I'm hopefull P2 should be fixed soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Mmatos8902 View Post
                  Fyi P1 is running pretty good, many channels down but the 2 minute delay to just change channels is not happening. I have 3 boxes and 2 are on P2 running like shit, the one on P1 is responsive. Unfortunatetly as mentioned the ability to switch portals is disabled. Since they finally have 1 up and running correctly I'm hopefull P2 should be fixed soon.
                  There is nothing wrong with P2. I am only testing P2 and it is working fine, with kodi or through using a playlist.
                  IPTV RESET & DONATION CHECKER

Donate for IPTV Service

Order Status

Private Message

Comment

Hi,
                    I'm using StbEmu Pro v0.9.03 APK on my android box and P2 does not work,channels loading forever,remote unresponsive.I can't change P2 to P1 in my portal and I'm not the only one.Any recomendation regarding StbEmu-maybe lower version?Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Nightmare View Post

There is nothing wrong with P2. I am only testing P2 and it is working fine, with kodi or through using a playlist.
                      I'll have to check my p2 box again tonight, I've been using my other box on p1 because it was the only one working. P2 was barely working with a huge delay, when you first select "All channels" it would take 2 minutes( I timed it) to load the first channel, when I changed the channel it would fluctuate from 1-2 minutes to change channels, and if I switched channels 3 or 4 times it would get stuck on that channel indefinitely, I had to exit stbemu and log back in again. P1 is working pretty well for me though, unfortunately the ability to change portals is disabled right now.

Comment

Mmatos8902-Thank you very much for checking P2 portal and reaffirming mine and other people statement about P2,inability to change to P1,channels loading for minutes,frozen remote.I think that moderator should address this problem with more interest and details,because it's been almost a month.In their announcement section they talk about maintenance update and giving us a credit of one week-no need,just fix the b****y think.Cheers!

Comment

thing,not think!

Comment

Originally posted by kamikazazoro View Post
                            thing,not think!
                            You can edit your previous post rather than making a new one.

Comment

Thank you,I did not know that.

Comment

Working...
                              X