Announcement

Collapse

NEW NFPS WEBSITES & EMAIL

In order to serve you better we have moved our websites to the following domain names:

Papiao: https://papiao.is

NFPS Main Site: https://iptvprivateserver.is

NFPS Website Hispana: http://servidoriptvprivado.is

NFPS Foro Hispano: http://servidordeiptv.is

E-Mail: [email protected]
See more
See less

Going on 3 weeks with problems on MAG254

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going on 3 weeks with problems on MAG254

Ever since a change about 3 weeks ago, I cannot see any non-open channels on my MAG254. I have tried and verified everything I can on my end. I have the proper port setting, r14 firmware, did an donation number change, all verified on PAPIAO and still no luck. I can only view open channels and VOD.

Can a MOD help?

Originally posted by keyman69 View Post
    Ever since a change about 3 weeks ago, I cannot see any non-open channels on my MAG254. I have tried and verified everything I can on my end. I have the proper port setting, r14 firmware, did an donation number change, all verified on PAPIAO and still no luck. I can only view open channels and VOD.

Can a MOD help?
    Have you tried the inner portal to check your new portal (P1 or P2)?

Comment

Verify what memo says then if it's right unplug the box and do a iptv reset.
      https://papiao.is/main/search_nfps

Comment

I am experiencing the same as keyman69. And not only me, but all my family and friends with a Mag 254 have the same.
        Tried everything what is written. Again after reading this thread but the result is the same: only open channels and no vod.
        Something weird. The servers are changed, not the user boxes.

Comment

Originally posted by Dodgeit View Post
          Verify what memo says then if it's right unplug the box and do a iptv reset.
          I have been set to p2.iptvprivateserver.tv since nfps made the change from p5 and I saw that at PAPIAO back almost 3 weeks ago and lost my ability to view anything but open channels.
          If I try to set to p5, the portal will not load.

I just verified that port setting again at PAPIAO and on my MAG254 which is still p2.iptvprivateserver.tv, unplugged the MAG254, did an IPTV reset at PAPIAO, I then powered up the MAG254. The portal loads. I get a list of channel names with a white box with a red dot, and I can only view the open channels. Typing in a channel number does not allow me to go to the channel as it did before all this started.

Same situation for the past 3 weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by devlieger View Post
            I am experiencing the same as keyman69. And not only me, but all my family and friends with a Mag 254 have the same.
            Tried everything what is written. Again after reading this thread but the result is the same: only open channels and no vod.
            Something weird. The servers are changed, not the user boxes.
            I feel your pain. I have tried playlists, KODI/Stalker and MAG254. Same exact problem of only getting the open channels no matter which method is used.

Comment

Originally posted by memo 1 View Post

Have you tried the inner portal to check your new portal (P1 or P2)?
              In my original post, it says that I did. And I did again just now with no change in my problem. I have been on p2 since nfps changed it from p5 and that is when the problems started.

Comment

If you go to inner portal ---> settings ---> System settings----> software update:
                Update method - HTTP
                URL - http://update.i n f o m i r.com/mag/254/imageupdate
                (no spaces)
                ---->ok
                Exit back to settings----> software update-----> green F2 Key
                I had to change my URL when i updated to r17 then everything worked fine and still working fine with r18. Hope this helps

Comment

Ignore the &gt above

Comment

Others have pointed out having problems with r18 ( I think there was no audio on the VOD secion) .

I had updated previously to r17 and had the same problems of only getting the open channels, and then regressed to r14 as some have advised.

I suppose it does not hurt to try r18. I may give it a try, but I suspect something else is wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by keyman69 View Post
                      Others have pointed out having problems with r18 ( I think there was no audio on the VOD secion) .

I had updated previously to r17 and had the same problems of only getting the open channels, and then regressed to r14 as some have advised.

I suppose it does not hurt to try r18. I may give it a try, but I suspect something else is wrong.
                      I'd say give your donation number and mac address you used with stalker to dodgeit and let him try it and see what happens . IF it works for him then something with your internet is causing problems. Can you make your cellphone into a wireless hot spot for a few minutes where you could connect thru it with your mag.

Comment

I am one of the few people in the world who does not own a cell phone. A moderator could certainly check to see if my donation functions at their location.

Comment

• Dodgeit
                          Dodgeit commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Pm me the donation info and i will check it for you(order# and donation#). Do not post it in the open.

Dodgeit, I just sent you two PMs with my order# and donation# Please let me know what you find out.

Comment

They Dont seem to understand that the problem is theirs. ...This is 3 weeks now I have exactly the same problem. ..I tried another service and ...no problem ..pm papiao a waste of time ..The problem is servers or ECM. ....we all only want to know what's wrong instead of mucking up our boxes

Comment

I'm having the same problem with MAG 254 as are two of my friends and lots of others as per the complaints here. Limited channels, only UK, a few US now and then, constant need to reboot. This is obviously a systemic problem and NFPS should provide some guidance on what the issue is and how long this will persist. My friends and I have been with NFPS for about 5 years but we'll need to change providers if this isn't corrected soon. If we hadn't renewed recently, this might have been the final incentive to move.

Comment

Working...
                            X