Announcement

Collapse

NEW NFPS WEBSITES & EMAIL

In order to serve you better we have moved our websites to the following domain names:

Papiao: https://papiao.is

NFPS Main Site: https://iptvprivateserver.is

NFPS Website Hispana: http://servidoriptvprivado.is

NFPS Foro Hispano: http://servidordeiptv.is

E-Mail: [email protected]
See more
See less

Report issues with Channels Guide (EPG)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• p1, avov, 100 mbps -- in the morning it show programs that will come on in half hour or an hour. . . and in the evening it shows programs that will be on in 4 hours or so.
    It is hard for me to believe that no one else is having problems with the EPG.

Comment

• Portal: p5.iptvprivateserver.tv/c/index.html
      Channel name or number: 302 HBO 2 West, 304 HBO Plus, 309 HBO Max, 311 Max Prime East, 320 Showtime 2 East, 336 Fox Premium Family East, 337 Fox Premium Comedy East, 338 Fox Premium Action East, 339 Fox Premium Movies East, 342 Starz Encore Westerns, 347 Starz Encore Family, 369 SKY Movies Showcase
      Box or app that you use: mag 254
      Description of the issue: Channels 302 HBO 2 West guide epg is in spanish not english, 304 HBO Plus guide epg is in spanish not english, 309 HBO Max guide epg is in spanish not english, 311 Max Prime East guide epg is in spanish not english, 320 Showtime 2 East has no guide epg, 336 Fox Premium Family Family East guide epg is in spanish not english, 337 Fox Premium Comedy East guide epg is in spanish not english, 338 Fox Premium Action East guide epg is in spanish not english, 339 Fox Premium Movies East guide epg is in spanish not english, 342 Starz Encore Westerns has no guide epg, 347 Starz Encore Family has no guide epg, 369 Sky Movies Showcase has no guide epg

Comment

• Can anyone answer why I have the wrong time zone feed for a few channels like USA AND TNT? They seem to be on West coast time. I'm in the East coast. Any one else have this issue?

Comment

• Originally posted by scientifico View Post
          Can anyone answer why I have the wrong time zone feed for a few channels like USA AND TNT? They seem to be on West coast time. I'm in the East coast. Any one else have this issue?
          Sometimes the source data for the guide will not be correct, usually due to the service compiling the guide uses the wrong xmltv ID for the station.

Comment

• Thanks. What are my options? Anything I can do on my end?

Comment

• Portal: P2
              Channel name or number: Premium Chans 300's
              Box or app that you use: BuzzTV xpl3000, with latest updates, Hard wired, 100Mbps
              Description of the issue: The EPG / Guide info for the 300's is off by 5 hours. Example: A show listed at 2pm will actually be playing at 7pm. Other chans in the 100's and 200's have the correct EPG info for the current time slot in the Guide. This started a few days ago, right after the last outage of service.

EPG time offset is set to: Current time.

09 MAR 2020 Update: Some channels in the 100's are now also off in the EPG by 5 hours. Anyone else experiencing this?

Thank you.

Comment

• Portal: P1
                Channel name or number: Premium Chans 200s
                Box or app that you use: Tvirl app with Nvidia Shield Tv.

seems like a lot of the HD channels are in SD on portal 1

Comment

• Description of the issue: Epg is out of wack lol
                  Portal: P2, P3, P4
                  Box or app that you use: Buzz
                  https://papiao.is/main/search_nfps

Comment

• Epg not showing good on xrs4500. Hbo's etc.

Comment

• - P5
                      - All
                      - Dreamlink T1 DOL 2
                      - Guide not loading for any of the channels

Comment

• I havent had a correct EPG description for any movie or show on any channels for months

- Portal. p3.iptvprivateserver.ru
                        - Channel name or number. all channels
                        - Box or app that you use. Dreamlink T1 and T2
                        - Description of the issue. Every single channel EPG description is filled with weird characters like ><?()&%. The description for the show or movie is unreadable. Is there a way to fix this?

Comment

• Latin channels?Where r they?

Comment

• Originally posted by ryan8940 View Post
                            Latin channels?Where r they?
                            All latin channels were moved, starting now at channel 1300

Comment

• Originally posted by intensefactor View Post
                              I havent had a correct EPG description for any movie or show on any channels for months

- Portal. p3.iptvprivateserver.ru
                              - Channel name or number. all channels
                              - Box or app that you use. Dreamlink T1 and T2
                              - Description of the issue. Every single channel EPG description is filled with weird characters like ><?()&%. The description for the show or movie is unreadable. Is there a way to fix this?
                              Send a PM to NFPS, and ask them to format the guide data properly.
                              *(add that Shooty posted the error and quick fix information many times)

Add an m3u playlist login method (instead of Server login), which allows you to use an alternate EPG guide source.
                              /Shooty

Comment

• - Portal = P6
                                - Channel name or number = All Channels
                                - Box or app that you use = Perfect Player
                                - Description of the issue = What is the EPG URL I am supposed to use? Portal URL does not populate anything.

Comment

Working...
                                X