Announcement

Collapse

NEW NFPS WEBSITES & EMAIL

In order to serve you better we have moved our websites to the following domain names:

Papiao: https://papiao.is

NFPS Main Site: https://iptvprivateserver.is

NFPS Website Hispana: http://servidoriptvprivado.is

NFPS Foro Hispano: http://servidordeiptv.is

E-Mail: [email protected]
See more
See less

Report issues with Channels Guide (EPG)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• p1, avov, 100 mbps -- EPG has little to do with what is on. It displays the WRONG times. I have tried changing the time zone and it doesn't seem to do anything. It just displays the same things, so that you cannot find what is NOW on the channel but with will be on the channel in an hour or so.

Comment

• kens
      kens commented
      Editing a comment
      In Date & Time Settings, you have to turn off Automatic Time Adjustment, so that the system will not reset whatever change you make.
      Then set timezone, then adjust time.
      reload portal
      /kens

• Kens . . . great suggestion. There is something screwy in the time zone setting. I don't have a place to set the Date and Time, just a time zone. Every time I go in there it is on Venezuela which is TZ 4:30. I set it for TZ 5 (eastern), it drops out of the TZ setting and when I go back in, it is set at Venezuela (just below Eastern time on the list). Either way, it should be close to what should be displayed.
    Do you have Avov? Maybe I should go into the Avov area and ask someone about that.

Comment

• Channel 851 wrong EPG , Channel 848 no EPG , P1 Mag256w1 , 25 Mbps

Comment

• p1, avov, 100 mbps . .. what I noticed in changing time zones is all that is does is change the time listed in front of the programs, but the programs that are listed are still not the ones playing at THIS time. So,. there may be some movie playing that has Tom Cruise in it but it is listed as something else. In one time zone it listed at 3 PM, if you change time zones it is the same movie is listed but it says it is playing at 4 PM, but it is still not the right movie no matter what time is listed in front of it. So, the problem is that the WRONG programs are listed.

Comment

• p1, avov 100 mbps . . . some channels are displaying correctly but mostly not. For instance, comedy (106) has Roseanne starting at 7:12 (strange time), but it actually started then. And 120 (history) has programs that start at 8 AM. Well, it's only a bit after 7. Most channel listing start at 7:30 or 8 making them completely useless for finding out what is on that you might want to watch -- and that is the purpose of the EPG. Which means it is almost completely useless.

Comment

• EPG working great now. Thanks

Comment

• p1, avov, 100 mbps -- well, it was working yesterday afternoon. Right now it is about 7:45 and all the listings so far on EPG are for 8 . . which, again, means it is totally useless for finding a show to watch at the present time. . . which is the main purpose of the EPG. This is a programming fix. Some part of the software is telling it what time to start the display. and the time for shows to display is the time just BEFORE the current time, not AFTER.

Comment

• p1, avov, 100 mbps -- 198 looping problems, that is, cuts out and goes back to play some video over again
                Also, the sound gets out of sync with the video.

Comment

• p1, avov, 100 mbps listings are all for earlier in the day . . it is almost 2 PM and the listings are for 10 and 11 AM.

Comment

• p1`, avov, 100 mbps . . . . looking at guide at about 7:45. . . all listings are for 8 AM at the earliest. on the 300s they are for 8:45, 9:30 and some for 8 AM. Isn't there a way to set it so that it displays programs that are on NOW instead of later in the day. Last night at about 7 PM all the listings were for early morning, like 10 AM. They just don't list programs for the current time when it would be helpful.

I looked through all those 300 movie channels and only 2 of them had data for the current time.

Comment

• p1, avov, 100 mbps .again, EPG has nothing to do with what is playing. All the listings are for programs in the future. As I mentioned before, it is not the time zone setting. If you change the time zone setting, it simply changes the time in front of the programs that are not CURRENTLY playing. Does anyone look at these and will it ever get fixed?

Comment

• p1, avov, 100 mbps It is now almost 1 PM and the EPG is off. For example, on channel 300 the first listing is for 2:45.

Comment

• p1, avov, 100 mbps Channel guide is off . . . why is there no fix for this?

Comment

• p1, avov, 100 mbps -- still shows wrong shows for last 2 weeks.

Comment

• p1, avov, 100 mbps -- still shows wrong shows for last month.

Comment

Working...
                              X