Announcement

Collapse

NEW NFPS WEBSITES & EMAIL

In order to serve you better we have moved our websites to the following domain names:

Papiao: https://papiao.is

NFPS Main Site: https://iptvprivateserver.is

NFPS Website Hispana: http://servidoriptvprivado.is

NFPS Foro Hispano: http://servidordeiptv.is

E-Mail: [email protected]
See more
See less

Report issues with Channels Guide (EPG)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does NFPS somehow flip a switch or something and it either lets the epg work or blocks it on kodi? I've reset the data under pvr&live tv settings numerous times in the last 4 or 5 days, one time the guide worked on kodi 17.6 on portal 5 for a night, then quit the next day switched to portal 2 and still didn't work; guide started working today on portal 2 after resetting the data. Also have a firetv box with kodi 17.3 on portal 1 that hasn't worked for the same 4 or 5 days, now this morning it started working again and haven't reset the data since yesterday, it just magically started working.

Also am I the only one that saw the ad on the guide asking for a donation? that was when it worked on portal 5, next day it quit till today.

Comment

Hey there there is no epg on all British channels this has been like this for 2 weeks can someone look and fix please using mag 254 and dreamlink box internet speed 1g

Comment

The EPG has not worked on the British channels for several weeks and now has not worked on any English channels today. It still works on Spanish channels using Mega 265 with Google Play Stb. Emu on port P4.iptvprivateserver.tv.

Comment

The EPG is gone on all Channels
          P.4
          Mag 254

Comment

Mag 254 on P5,, no EPG guide for 96% of all channels

Comment

The EPG is back on most of the US Channels,but two hours behind Meaning a program that is supposed to be at 13 o'clock is Playing at 11.
              Mag 254
              P.4

Comment

I really don't understand why it's taking forever to fix the British EPG It's been down
                since last year and nothing been done about it, But the American stations was up
                ???????in no time so what do you call it I called it being Biased.mag 254 150mbps

Comment

it's time to fix the British epg it's been down for mounts stop ignoring us what's wrong with
                  the technician iptv have working for them i said it before and i will say it again put the EPG
                  back on i'm sick of taking pot luck on what's on. mag 254 150mbps

Comment

EPG quit on P1 with FireTv, working on P2 on Kodi 17.6

Comment

Hey there could you help please I am on using portal p2 and I am also using p4 there is no epg on all British channels and on most of the American channels the epg is not in time with what is on the tv for example bbc America it says doctor who is on bu it’s Broadcasting James Bond this has been like this for a few months now I am using Internet speed 100 using mag 254 could somebody please tell me you like and correct the issue

Comment

I have 6 boxes/donations and none of them are connecting sent emails and messages and nothing, can anyone help.

Comment

Originally posted by takingit2dmax View Post
                          I have 6 boxes/donations and none of them are connecting sent emails and messages and nothing, can anyone help.
                          The only thing that seems to be helping is pm NFPS he should be able to help you out.Or email Papiao.

https://papiao.is/main/search_nfps

Comment

Is the channel guides for the British programs ever coming back ? mag 254 150mbps

Comment

It's time to fix the british channel guides it's been down for a longtime i'm sick of wondering what's on
                              the channel i'm going to watch so it's time to fix them now.mag 254 150mbps

Comment

The EPG is off two hours for me in the Caribbean since the update on the Daylight saving time in the USA
                                I don't know if there are enough costumers in my Time zone to award another portal with Caribbean Time zone
                                But Pls evaluate my suggestion .
                                Also the EPG on the UK channels is gone for a long Time
                                Mag 254
                                P.4

Comment

Working...
                                X