Announcement

Collapse

NEW NFPS WEBSITES & EMAIL

In order to serve you better we have moved our websites to the following domain names:

Papiao: https://papiao.is

NFPS Main Site: https://iptvprivateserver.is

NFPS Website Hispana: http://servidoriptvprivado.is

NFPS Foro Hispano: http://servidordeiptv.is

E-Mail: [email protected]
See more
See less

Report issues with Channels Guide (EPG)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Same issue, All channels are 4 hours past real time programming.

p3.iptvprivateserver.tv
    All channels
    Dreamlink T-1
    Hard connected to server

Comment

p5,. avov tvonline+, 25 mbps, no innformation, there is a channel list but nothing about what is on the channels.

Comment

has anyone found a solution to the 4 hours time difference: P5, T1 dreamlink

Comment

Originally posted by ohappy2 View Post
          I guess this won't ever be fixed.

Comment

Use Perfect Player (make a playlist with a Template).
            Use PP just for LiveTV.
            Using an external EPG guide source.

Leave your DOL app only for VOD.
            /kens
            I am not a "BOT"!

Comment

p5, avov, 25 mbps .. . channel guide doesn't seem to have anything to do with what is on. I select something and it was not what the guide said.

Comment

Originally posted by kens View Post

Use Perfect Player (make a playlist with a Template).
                Use PP just for LiveTV.
                Using an external EPG guide source.

Leave your DOL app only for VOD.
                /kens
                I think i did everything correctly, used text edit then just transferred file through network, loaded the files so now I am inside of PP and guide is there but when i select a channel, for example HBO West HD it shows a red circle to the bottom right and doesn't open... tried a few channels and all have the red circle... i've come this far, what's the little thing i am missing? Bloomberg channels work, funny enough, channel 4 CNS news, WGN News, C-Span, The weather Channel, TRT world.... seems like those are the only channels working

Comment

Have you tried a iptv reset.You shouldn't have to if you just downloaded the m3u and your mac is not attached to the account.But it won't hurt to try.
                  https://papiao.is/main/search_nfps

Comment

Originally posted by Dodgeit View Post
                    Have you tried a iptv reset.You shouldn't have to if you just downloaded the m3u and your mac is not attached to the account.But it won't hurt to try.
                    Thank you, I did a reset (not sure if that works right away) didn't see results right away so I changed the decoder inside PP to Hardware, everything seems to be working but sound is a lot lower... is there a volume somewhere inside PP? Also, the channels are viewing as 1 through whatever instead of what the actual channels are, is there a way to change that?

Comment

• Dodgeit
                      Dodgeit commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I can't really help you with sound issues.I use pp just for testing.As for channel #'s i don't think you can change them.Maybe post in the right section for help and someone might be able to help you that has the answers you want.

• kens
                      kens commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Yes there is a volume adjustment setting. You have to enable it.
                      I think it is in Settings/ Playback.
                      Adjust volume with left/ right keys & Adjust system volume.
                      You can turn the apps volume to full, then disable the audio settings and the volume will stay at full, but you adjust the volume with you STB volume.
                      The Numbering is the only "cons" with perfect Player. Live with it.
                      /kens

Thank you, I did a reset (not sure if that works right away) didn't see results right away so I changed the decoder inside PP to Hardware, everything seems to be working but sound is a lot lower... is there a volume somewhere inside PP? Also, the channels are viewing as 1 through whatever instead of what the actual channels are, is there a way to change that?
                    does the report button work lol ;D

Comment

I switched to p4 (avov, 25 mbps) and tried the 145-149 channels but they don't work, a window comes up and lists 2 channels and says they have the same number, both the items in the list are, say , channel 145 but you can't select either one. Seems to be on some other channels too.

Comment

p5, avov, 25 mbps -- programming guide has nothing to do with what is actually playing.

Comment

P2 100mbs the guide is missing, looks like the missing start after the 900 hd channels start

Comment

p5, avov, 25 mbps -- programming guide has nothing to do with what is actually playing.

Comment

Portal 4
                              All Channels
                              MAG 256 Box
                              All channels TV Guide info 4 hours behind actual time. (Also, no "Local" channels working, but already reported in "Channels" area)

Comment

Working...
                              X