Announcement

Collapse

NEW NFPS WEBSITES & EMAIL

In order to serve you better we have moved our websites to the following domain names:

Papiao: https://papiao.is

NFPS Main Site: https://iptvprivateserver.is

NFPS Website Hispana: http://servidoriptvprivado.is

NFPS Foro Hispano: http://servidordeiptv.is

E-Mail: [email protected]
See more
See less

Report issues with Video Club / VoD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Portals 1 2 3 4 5 6
    VideoClub Have a Lot of Freezeeings.
    Please Fix this Problem
    Thanks

Comment

• Video Club
      Portals 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Freezeeings !
      Any Fix ?
      No hay quien vea ninguna pelicula !
      Thanks

Comment

• I had the VOD problem. I am using Kodi 18.5/Android. Problem solved by Settings->->Video-> uncheck/turn off "Allow hardware acceleration - MediaCodem (Surface)"
        and next item "Allow Hardware Acceleration-MediaCodec"

I used to use Mag. Live video was OK but had to change the player.

My internet speed ~100. Caches and increasing buffer did nothing.

Comment

• Also experiencing the same VOD problems everyone else is. It also took me a long time to realize that instead of constantly complaining, it is better to just be patient. Eventually the problems get fixed. From Now on I check to see that it has been reported and shut up. Live TV has been pretty good, improved,

Comment

• Portals 1 2 3 4 5 6
            VideoClub Have a Lot of Freezeeings.
            Please fis this problem ASAP
            Interent 100 mdl
            Mag 254, 322,410, 425a wifi and wired

Comment

• I can't watch any movie they freeze or some even don't download at all. We've had this issue for over a week now, We have 30 M internet connection. TV shows work smoothly and Netflix works too so it's not the internet connection.
              Mag 254 wired

Comment

• Originally posted by Mirrusquita View Post
                I can't watch any movie they freeze or some even don't download at all. We've had this issue for over a week now, We have 30 M internet connection. TV shows work smoothly and Netflix works too so it's not the internet connection.
                Mag 254 wired
                The admin posted an announcement having to do with freezing if you are using Comcast as your ISP. Check the announcements section.
                IPTV RESET & DONATION CHECKER

Donate for IPTV Service

Order Status

Private Message

Comment

• Buzz XRS 225 mbps p6.........Narcos season 1+ 2 not loading all episodes on P6 fine on P3

Comment

• Some portals
                    Have a l litle freezings and other portals have a lot of freezings
                    Please fix ASAP
                    Internet 100 mdl
                    Mag 254, 322,410, 425a and TV BOX t9 wifi and wired

Comment

• In the section "series de tv" where supposedly there should be only series in Spanish, the serie Lethal Weapon has audio in English and also subtitles in English, i guess the subtitle should be in Spanish...

Comment

• Originally posted by username View Post
                        In the section "series de tv" where supposedly there should be only series in Spanish, the serie Lethal Weapon has audio in English and also subtitles in English, i guess the subtitle should be in Spanish...
                        New one coming out!

IPTV RESET & DONATION CHECKER

Donate for IPTV Service

Order Status

Private Message

Comment

• Can someone explain why the cable channels work so well,and the movie club freezes constantly to the point where it is not even watchable and is it ever going to be fixed,it has been like this for a long time.I am using a nvidia shield and 25mbps wired internet connection .Netflix 4k movies work fine so the problem is not in my set-up.
                          I have a few friends including myself, using this service pretty much for the movie club only ,so with the constant freezing makes it useless to us. Any chance of it getting fixed?

Comment

• I have tried to watch different VOD movies from time to time which usually start normally, until it reaches the halfway point or at some point after that and then it either freezes and locks up solid or it returns to the Home screen on the android set top box. Its quite annoying and usually try to find the movie on Netflix and avoid using VOD. There have been several issues with ITV channels and some of the other British channels which offer up half screens where half the screen is solid green while the top half provides video with or without audio which other channels in the 300 range are showing full video but no audio. Perhaps its the player or a lack of codecs or the wrong type of audio codecs ?

Comment

• If anyone is using the STB Emulator Pro app, they may want to go to the Google Playstore and update the app as the latest version is related to freezing issues and may help eliminate them.

Comment

• I'm using STB Emulator Pro app (server P5) and the cable channels on IPTV work fine,so why does the VOD freeze constantly?Renewing the app makes no sense .Just moments ago my neighbor said that VOD was unwatchable on his Mag 254,(server P2) . I think It would be real nice if someone stepped up and acknowledged the problem and did something about it..

Comment

• Nightmare
                                  Nightmare commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  What ISP are you using?
                              Working...
                              X