Announcement

Collapse

NEW NFPS WEBSITES & EMAIL

In order to serve you better we have moved our websites to the following domain names:

Papiao: https://papiao.is

NFPS Main Site: https://iptvprivateserver.is

NFPS Website Hispana: http://servidoriptvprivado.is

NFPS Foro Hispano: http://servidordeiptv.is

E-Mail: [email protected]
See more
See less

Report issues with IPTV Live Channels

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changed to portal6...rebooted, unable to connect.
    Donation checker unavailable.
    Screen Message "Your Account is Blocked or Expired.

Please advise!
    speed 50 bps, Dl T2

Comment

• Dodgeit
      Dodgeit commented
      Editing a comment
      Did you change the Url in your box?

• I changed my your url to p6 as it is shown on the reset screen. It is now entering but it is freezing on all channels. It has been working fine until today.

Comment

• P1 , P2 ,P6 , and I think that all the portal are freezing today buzztv xrs 4000 , Mag 324w2 , 300 Mbps

Comment

• P2 is working just fine could be at your end. No problems with P2

Comment

• Portal 4 No Live channels, VOD's are working

Comment

• I've been having problems on P2 most of the afternoon/evening also., on a BuzzTV xpl3000 with latest updates, 150Mbps down, hard wired. It was ok earlier this morning, but went to hell mid afternoon and has stayed that way the rest of the day/nite, freezing every 5-10 seconds on all channels, except PPV.

So...for some like groundwire, P2 may be working "just fine", but for myself and at least a few others it's anything but fine.

All comm equipment has been rebooted, Data and Cache cleared, and still the same unwatchable mess on all channels (except PPV).

Traceroute(s) show no deviation in the usual low number of hops to the host I've had for well over a year (under 10 hops on average),, nor any unusually high ping times along the way *highest was 45ms), and all other unnecessary Internet traffic in/out of my network has been stopped to see if there is any change in outcome, but there hasn't been, just freeze, freeze, F-r-e-e-z-e.

Live TV is and has been unwatchable for me all afternoon thru this evening.

I suppose I could try changing portals, but just about every time I've done so in the past, it either hasn't helped, or I'm forced onto an equally poor performing portal, and about the only thing that helps is to just stay put, wait it out until the next day and hope it gets addressed or at least looked into by the server peeps.

Comment

• Don't start this again with They don't care crap.You have been pretty quiet for quite sometime.This is also not a thread to ask qestions.

seen it so bad and it's really bad and no body seems to care about fixing anything on iptv channel 159 another
              sports channel hasn't been watchable for a longtime that's where i use to watch the british football but i gave up on
              that channel please try and fix channel espn 143 and 159 thanks i'm using mag 254 150 ip
              Last edited by Dodgeit; 01-23-2020, 07:27 AM.

Comment

• All Channels down, on Portal 5 Noticed audio and video choppyness at around 3PM-4PM, now completely dead with a empty progress "loading" bar on any channel, oh and before this happened Disney Ch172 Switched over to spanish in the middle of the night, after 2 full days of english with no problems at all.

Portal P5
                All Channels down and Disney Ch 172 switching to spannish for no reason.
                Mag254
                240 Mbps

Comment

• portal p4
                  318 showtime blank channel
                  dreamlink t2
                  1 gb fios via ethernet

will miss fight

Comment

• Portal: p6.iptvprivateserver.tv/c/index.html
                    Channel name or number: All channels
                    Box or app that you use: mag 254
                    Internet download speed: 11.5 mbps
                    Description of the issue: The mag 254 will boot up, but is unable to connect to the iptv private server. I try to change to portal number at papiao.is and the site says " Failed to chage IPTV Portal, please try again later." The iptv private server is completely down.

Comment

• Originally posted by amrunon View Post
                      Portal: p6.iptvprivateserver.tv/c/index.html
                      Channel name or number: All channels
                      Box or app that you use: mag 254
                      Internet download speed: 11.5 mbps
                      Description of the issue: The mag 254 will boot up, but is unable to connect to the iptv private server. I try to change to portal number at papiao.is and the site says " Failed to chage IPTV Portal, please try again later." The iptv private server is completely down.
                      exact same problem here with both android boxes two different donations both on p6 can't change port for either one

Comment

• Portal 6
                        From yesterday this portal not working.
                        Please fix ASAP
                        Internet 100 mdl
                        Mag 254, 322, 410, 425a, and TV BOX T9

Comment

• The two boxes I have are down and it doesn’t let me change portals WTF!!! Very disappointed

Comment

• Whats going on

Comment

• The p6 server is offline which is why you are not able to connect to it. Just try connecting to it every once in awhile and see if its back online, if not, wait.....they may be working on it ?

Comment

Working...
                              X