Announcement

Collapse

NEW NFPS WEBSITES & EMAIL

In order to serve you better we have moved our websites to the following domain names:

Papiao: https://papiao.is

NFPS Main Site: https://iptvprivateserver.is

NFPS Website Hispana: http://servidoriptvprivado.is

NFPS Foro Hispano: http://servidordeiptv.is

E-Mail: [email protected]
See more
See less

Report issues with IPTV Live Channels

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Segtzs View Post
    Install ip vanish seems to fixed the problem
    Good way to have your account banned.Please don't guide other members the wrong way.
    Last edited by Dodgeit; 09-11-2019, 07:00 AM.
    https://papiao.is/main/search_nfps

Comment

• All portals
      All the channel MLB at the 500´s have a lot of blackout.
      Please fix this problem ASAP
      Internet 100 mdl
      Mag 254. 322 and TV BOX ANDROID wifi and wired

Comment

• P2 Server down
        Dreamlink T3
        speed 1gb
        All channels down,weather works sometimes

Comment

• Dodgeit
          Dodgeit commented
          Editing a comment
          Most channels go down around 9pm eastern for a server reboot.

• All the portals
        All the american channels are down. Plese fix asap
        Internet 100mdl
        Mag 254, 322 and tv box android, wifi and wired

Comment

• P2 Server
          Dreamlink T3
          1gb
          Server down again

Comment

• P2 Server
            Up & Working Now !

Comment

• All portals
              A lot of channels at 300's only audio no video (HBS CINEMAX AND ALL THE FOX) PLEASE FIX ASAP
              Internet 100 mdl
              Mag 254, 322 and TV BOX ANDROID wifi and wired

Comment

• All portals
                A lot of channels at 300's only audio no video (HBS CINEMAX AND ALL THE FOX) PLEASE FIX ASAP
                Internet 100 mdl
                Mag 254, 322 and TV BOX ANDROID wifi and wired
                Note: Too some ppvs have the same problem.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dodgeit View Post
                  Good way to have your account banned.Please don't guide other members the wrong way.
                  Sorry didn’t know IPvanish couldn’t be used. I am going to remove it but my channels will be freezing I think is my internet provide. Do you have any other way I can fix this problem?

Comment

• Portal: P2
                    Channel name or number: 300 HBO East / 340 Starz Encore
                    Box or app that you use: BuzzTV xpl3000, Hard Wired, Latest Firmware and BuzzTV Player App, on Android 7.1.2
                    Internet download speed: 100Mbps
                    Description of the issue: Both channels looping badly, unwatchable

Comment

• Portal 3
                      - Starz East, Starz edge east, starz cinema east, starz comedy east, starz in black east, starz kids and family , starz encore family, starz encore classic, starz encore black, starz encore suspense, starz encore action, starz encore westerns, starz encore, the movie channel extra east, the movie channel east, showtime women, showtime next, showtime beyond east, showtime extreme east, showtime showcase east, showtime 2 east, showtime east, thrillermax east, moviemax, 5 star max, actionmax east, moremax, Cinemax east, hbo zone, hbo comedy east, hbo family east, hbo plus, hbo signature east, hbo 2 west, hbo 2 east, hbo east, VH1, and OWN
                      - Dreamlink Dlite plus 5G dual band
                      - Internet 40 mbps
                      - Channels either have a black blank screen, show in Spanish, show the title in Spanish, display the wrong show playing currently in the guide. Note there are freezing and rewinds on starz east and starz edge east.

Comment

• Originally posted by Segtzs View Post

Sorry didn’t know IPvanish couldn’t be used. I am going to remove it but my channels will be freezing I think is my internet provide. Do you have any other way I can fix this problem?
                        Says it here when you get your donation.

If our system detect that you are using your donation through a VPN, Proxy, Datacenter or in more than 1 device at the same time it will be automatically banned. When using MAC Address authentication is highly recommended to protect your donation by activating the Country or Internet Provider lock to prevent that someone else spoof your MAC to get unauthorized access using your account.

Thanks for choosing papiao.is.

https://papiao.is/main/search_nfps

Comment

• Portal 2 BT 2 freezing cant watch at all .. please fix

Comment

• Buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz,,, with P2 and will NOT connect just spins around saying connecting and nothing.. we tried a reset of everything and still nothing..everything is working including the internet but not the buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...
                            Apoxie1 with Apoxie2 doing naughty things on the couch waiting. (take your time)

Comment

• Portal: p5.iptvprivareserver.tv/c/index.html
                              Channel name or number: 302 HBO 2 West, 303 HBO Signature East, 311 Max Prime East, 335 Fox Premium Series East, 336 Fox Premium Family East, 337 Fox Premium Comedy East, 338 Fox Premium Action East, 339 Fox Premium Movies East, 368 SKY Select, 369 SKY Movies Showcase
                              Box or app that you use: mag 254
                              Internet download speed: 6 mbps
                              Description of the issue: Channel 302 HBO 2 West has no picture, 303 HBO Signature East language is in spanish not english, 311 Max Prime East has no picture, 335 Fox Premium Series East language is in spanish not english, 336 Fox Premium Family East language is in spanish not english, 337 Fox Premium Comedy East has no picture, 338 Fox Premium Action East has no picture, 339 Fox Premium Movies East has no picture, 368 SKY Select is the same channel as 360 SKY Modern Greats, 369 SKY Movies Showcase has no sound

Comment

Working...
                              X