Announcement

Collapse

NEW NFPS WEBSITES & EMAIL

In order to serve you better we have moved our websites to the following domain names:

Papiao: https://papiao.is

NFPS Main Site: https://iptvprivateserver.is

NFPS Website Hispana: http://servidoriptvprivado.is

NFPS Foro Hispano: http://servidordeiptv.is

E-Mail: [email protected]
See more
See less

Report issues with IPTV Live Channels

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• P5
    iptvsmarters
    20 mps
    channel :621 uk More 4 showing wrong channel

Comment

• Buzz Max 550 Mbps Portal 2 + 3 FNC 205 and FBC 206 NOT loading

Comment

• Chan 342 constantly repeating

Comment

• All portals
          Almost all the channels have a lot of freezings and a lot of cyclings.
          The sistem is unwatchable. Plese fix the problem ASAP. becausre this problem has some days.
          Internet 300 mdl
          Mag 245a wifi and wired

Comment

• Portal 2 + 3 Buzz max 550 mbps Sci 193 FNC 205 FBC 206 NOT LOADING

Comment

• Portal 3
              buzz 4500
              500 download
              all channels freezing . cant watch anything
              please fix . thank you

Comment

• Portal 2 + 3 Buzz Max 550 Mbps Sci 193, AHC 195 and of course FNC 205 FBC 206 not loading again this morning

Comment

• All portal
                  mag254 iptvsmartpro
                  channels bein sport en espaƱol 636 esta en negro
                  channel las estrellas 874 no audio and loop
                  40 megas

Comment

• portal: p1.iptvprivateserver.ru
                    channel name or number: 300 HBO east
                    Box or app that you use: Buzz tv5
                    Internet download speed: 20.5 mbps
                    Description of the issue: Trying to watch the first episode "The Idol" on HBO east and the show keeps freezing every 30 secs.. Can"t iptvzeta have enough server memory to handle the load for Sunday evening viewers?

Comment

• Originally posted by amrunon View Post
                      portal: p1.iptvprivateserver.ru
                      channel name or number: 300 HBO east
                      Box or app that you use: Buzz tv5
                      Internet download speed: 20.5 mbps
                      Description of the issue: Trying to watch the first episode "The Idol" on HBO east and the show keeps freezing every 30 secs.. Can"t iptvzeta have enough server memory to handle the load for Sunday evening viewers?
                      Have you tried a VPN to rule out that your ISP isn't throttling that server?

Comment

• Originally posted by ROT10 View Post
                        Have you tried a VPN to rule out that your ISP isn't throttling that server?
                        Hey ROT10, I don't know where your located, but it"s after 1:00 am here and just finished watching "Moonlight" on the same station HBO east and played flawlessly, without any hiccups. The encores of "The Idol" played somewhat better than they did with the premier at 9:00 pm est, but still had some freezing. I do believe the server was bombarded with users and this normally happens during heavy user times, particularly Sunday evening premiers.

Comment

Hey ROT10, I don't know where your located, but it"s after 1:00 am here and just finished watching "Moonlight" on the same station HBO east and played flawlessly, without any hiccups. The encores of "The Idol" played somewhat better than they did with the premier at 9:00 pm est, but still had some freezing. I do believe the server was bombarded with users and this normally happens during heavy user times, particularly Sunday evening premiers.
                          So how do you know if a different source wasn't used for those 2 different shows?Which is why I asked about using a VPN.
                          By the way the more the merrier for IPTV.Ever use Torrents? So bombarding would make it better.

Comment

• Originally posted by ROT10 View Post
                            So how do you know if a different source wasn't used for those 2 different shows?Which is why I asked about using a VPN.
                            By the way the more the merrier for IPTV.Ever use Torrents? So bombarding would make it better.
                            "Bombarding," hmm let me think now? Any idiot that's used a "Tor browser" and sent their web traffic through onion routers knows it's slower then sh!t, and no, I don't know how iptvzeta sources their network. All I know is HBO east isn't freezing "right now."

Comment

"Bombarding," hmm let me think now? Any idiot that's used a "Tor browser" and sent their web traffic through onion routers knows it's slower then sh!t, and no, I don't know how iptvzeta sources their network. All I know is HBO east isn't freezing "right now."
                              Well this idiot knows that I wasn't referring to a browser.Have a good day.

Comment

• Live tv Ppv movies are down
                                both players
                                p6
                                100 Mbps
                                buzz box

edit
                                there back but glitchy, so work must begin done,,

thanks again
                                Hobby Tester
                                When in doubt, Reboot

Comment

Working...
                                X