Announcement

Collapse

NEW NFPS WEBSITES & EMAIL

In order to serve you better we have moved our websites to the following domain names:

Papiao: https://papiao.is

NFPS Main Site: https://iptvprivateserver.is

NFPS Website Hispana: http://servidoriptvprivado.is

NFPS Foro Hispano: http://servidordeiptv.is

E-Mail: [email protected]
See more
See less

Report issues with IPTV Live Channels

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All USA channels Freezing and buffering, been going on for at least 3 weeks, lately has gotten worse, to many subscribers and not enough servers for the traffic? This happened way back when you only had 2 servers. Buffers worse in the evening when everybody is watching.

All Portals
    Perfect player and Kodi on NVidia Shield
    1gb cable

Comment

• Not sure and I will never say I am correct, but could this have to do with ISP and internet itself ?
      Geo area maybe something to do with it.
      I just don't know but to say ALL USA channels are freezing is just not true. Sure there is some glitches, but most channels are indeed fine.

Try a VPN, or maybe a piggy back router, or ....\

Kodi or other third party apps are not really a good way to troubleshoot this.

Comment

• Had this problem way back, when they only had 2 servers never had this many problems when they added more servers until now. All my equipment is hard wired not an internet provider problem.

Comment

• Every channel I try to watch is buffering and checked probably 30 different channels.

Comment

• If the buffering or freezing was noticeable on channels, I would have noticed it, as the TV here is on most all the time for observation purposes.. In this last couple hours the channel has been changed to TV-Land, TBS , SyFi and a couple other USA channels and probably 15 minutes to a half hour on each channel. There were no glitches seen.
            I never tried the channels I know can be troublesome, like the TSN or History channels. But the others tested are fine, today, yesterday and beyond.

Just my experience my freind.

p6 portal
            BuzzTV device with WiFi connection

Comment

• Are you located in the US?

Comment

• Originally posted by lakerat View Post
                Are you located in the US?

I am north of the US

Comment

• That is the reason yours is working, I'm Texas I have other friends that I set up that are on different internet providers and there's is doing the same thing.

Comment

That is the reason yours is working, I'm Texas I have other friends that I set up that are on different internet providers and there's is doing the same thing.
                    have you tried setting Country Lock to All Countries and with ISP Lock off ?

Have you tried a VPN ? That may give some answers.
                    Also about the piggy back router thing. There was one fella I was talking with that had similar issues and then he piggy backed his ISP router with another open router and that seemed to help.

Comment

That is the reason yours is working, I'm Texas I have other friends that I set up that are on different internet providers and there's is doing the same thing.
                      Just got home and fired mine up. Since the start of OT on tnt, I haven’t seen any issues, also here in the states

buzz 4900

Comment

• I just do not know how to troubleshoot since yours is working in the states, I have tried different servers .

Comment

• There was another thing with some new ISP systems and their WiFi ..for those using WiFi,
                          This is relevant with just a few ISP providers in Canada and may not even pertain to the USA providers.

But for those using WiFi ...
                          Make sure that you don't have a thing called 'Smart Steering' with your router/ISP. It may be called something else, but what it does is switch from 2.4G to 5G when it senses an issue with one or the other. If this is taking place then you will experience sever freezing.
                          But this may only pertain to WiFi connections.

With 5G being rolled out recently as it is , this may be an issue for some.

Comment

• Is buzz tv just an android platform and you use an app for IPTV

Comment

• Called band steering here, and only applies to WiFi connections.

if you tried different portals, you can try changing dns servers. Use googles dns, give that a shot. Trying a vpn may also help

Comment

• I'm using a straight ethernet connection never had a problem until the last month.

Comment

Working...
                                X