Announcement

Collapse

NEW NFPS WEBSITES & EMAIL

In order to serve you better we have moved our websites to the following domain names:

Papiao: https://papiao.is

NFPS Main Site: https://iptvprivateserver.is

NFPS Website Hispana: http://servidoriptvprivado.is

NFPS Foro Hispano: http://servidordeiptv.is

E-Mail: [email protected]
See more
See less

Report issues with IPTV Live Channels

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• - p1
    - Movies 24(372) & Film 4(373)
    - Stalker Client
    - Both channels are incorrectly shown Filmon.tv for a while. Please fix Movies 24.

Comment

• everything is down right now for pacquiao fight kodi on windows 10 server p3 70mbps what's going on.
      "all i know is that i don't know anything"

Comment

• P3 mag 254,,,,,,,175mbps Every night H2 119 not loading or no sound

Comment

• Originally posted by Eagle View Post
          Mag 254
          p5
          wired
          it is impossible to watch the 6am ITV (channel 78) morning show because all ITV Channels are running on the plus 1 feeds, is it possible to fix this issue? BBC one doesn’t usually work at 6am either. Help with this issue would be appreciated
          Channel 78 showed the correct feed for a few hours today and changed to the +1 feed at 6.14 am.
          Please help

Comment

• Hey each portal I change to is not showing the channels. VOD plays like normal but all the live channels won't.
            Portal 1,2,3,4,5
            Dreamlink T1 and Dlite +
            Internet speed 50mbps

Comment

• everything is down has been down for 3hrs now p3 kodi iptextra 70mbps please let us know what's going on. thanks..
              "all i know is that i don't know anything"

Comment

• PPV John Wick 3 Keeps reseting about 15 min before the end.......P3......Mag254.......175mbps

Comment

• Every evening on the rare occasion that H2 119 loads with sound it goes under about 7:45pm and if it returns, it does without sound. This channel is ALWAYS impossible to view. I complained a 1000x...........P3 .......mag...........175mbps

Comment

• Just tried to see the end of John Wick 3 .......IT RESET AGAIN.........P3 mag...175mb

Comment

• All portals
                      All teh channels of TELEMUNDO has a freezing after some minutes if we need to see the program change to other channel and back to tha telemundo for see the program.
                      Please fix ASAP
                      Internet 100 mdl
                      Mag 254 and 322 wifi and wired

Comment

• Hey Guys....got a weird situation i can explain. i have two fire sticks with IPTV running Potato TV with PVR iptv simple client. Both have channels loaded but one has more channels including PPV just after the NHL channels. How do i get the additional channels on the other stick? What settings am I missing?
                        - Portal. p2.iptvprivateserver.tv
                        - Channel name or number. PPV1 (362)-PPV21(382)
                        - Box or app that you use. Amazon Fire Stick / Fire TV
                        - Internet download speed. 100 down
                        - Description of the issue. Cant get all channels on both sticks; not sure what I can do to get the PPV channels loaded onto the other stick. One list a total of 1561 channels while the other has 1672. What gives? Any help is appreciated.

Comment

• H2 119 Guess what? NO SOUND AGAIN.........P3.......mag ....175mbps

Comment

• Issue: All TV Down
                          VOD is OK

MAG 254
                          30 Mbps
                          Portal 5

Comment

• Again, right at 7PM all TV channels DOWN, but VOD works OK.

MAG 254
                            30 Mbps
                            Portal 5

Comment

• Since Yesterday, Multiple Channels Down (Almost all information, (CNN, news, etc) - 481 Caracol, etc).

MAG 254
                              100 Mbps
                              Portal 5

Comment

Working...
                              X