Announcement

Collapse

NEW NFPS WEBSITES & EMAIL

In order to serve you better we have moved our websites to the following domain names:

Papiao: https://papiao.is

NFPS Main Site: https://iptvprivateserver.is

NFPS Website Hispana: http://servidoriptvprivado.is

NFPS Foro Hispano: http://servidordeiptv.is

E-Mail: [email protected]
See more
See less

Report issues with IPTV Live Channels

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Eagle View Post
    Mag 254
    p5
    wired
    it is impossible to watch the 6am ITV (channel 78) morning show because all ITV Channels are running on the plus 1 feeds, is it possible to fix this issue? BBC one doesn’t usually work at 6am either. Help with this issue would be appreciated
    Channel 78 showed the correct feed for a few hours today and changed to the +1 feed at 6.14 am.
    Please help

Comment

• Hey each portal I change to is not showing the channels. VOD plays like normal but all the live channels won't.
      Portal 1,2,3,4,5
      Dreamlink T1 and Dlite +
      Internet speed 50mbps

Comment

• everything is down has been down for 3hrs now p3 kodi iptextra 70mbps please let us know what's going on. thanks..
        "all i know is that i don't know anything"

Comment

• PPV John Wick 3 Keeps reseting about 15 min before the end.......P3......Mag254.......175mbps

Comment

• Every evening on the rare occasion that H2 119 loads with sound it goes under about 7:45pm and if it returns, it does without sound. This channel is ALWAYS impossible to view. I complained a 1000x...........P3 .......mag...........175mbps

Comment

• Just tried to see the end of John Wick 3 .......IT RESET AGAIN.........P3 mag...175mb

Comment

• All portals
                All teh channels of TELEMUNDO has a freezing after some minutes if we need to see the program change to other channel and back to tha telemundo for see the program.
                Please fix ASAP
                Internet 100 mdl
                Mag 254 and 322 wifi and wired

Comment

• Hey Guys....got a weird situation i can explain. i have two fire sticks with IPTV running Potato TV with PVR iptv simple client. Both have channels loaded but one has more channels including PPV just after the NHL channels. How do i get the additional channels on the other stick? What settings am I missing?
                  - Portal. p2.iptvprivateserver.tv
                  - Channel name or number. PPV1 (362)-PPV21(382)
                  - Box or app that you use. Amazon Fire Stick / Fire TV
                  - Internet download speed. 100 down
                  - Description of the issue. Cant get all channels on both sticks; not sure what I can do to get the PPV channels loaded onto the other stick. One list a total of 1561 channels while the other has 1672. What gives? Any help is appreciated.

Comment

• H2 119 Guess what? NO SOUND AGAIN.........P3.......mag ....175mbps

Comment

• Issue: All TV Down
                    VOD is OK

MAG 254
                    30 Mbps
                    Portal 5

Comment

• Again, right at 7PM all TV channels DOWN, but VOD works OK.

MAG 254
                      30 Mbps
                      Portal 5

Comment

• Since Yesterday, Multiple Channels Down (Almost all information, (CNN, news, etc) - 481 Caracol, etc).

MAG 254
                        100 Mbps
                        Portal 5

Comment

• AT 8pm EST all US channels stream errors, SIPTV
                          every night all channels at 9pm EST for 5 minutes something reboots
                          70 mbps
                          Samsung smart tv with siptv

Comment

• Dodgeit
                            Dodgeit commented
                            Editing a comment
                            This has been seen here for a long time and seems to be a server reboot.Doesn't usually take 5 mins. though i find changing the channel up and down brings it back faster then sitting on the channel waiting.

• the id channel and tbs the audio and video are out of sync the audio is faster than the video i'm running the android app on my windows 10 with blue stacks 70 mbps it's just these two channels .
                          "all i know is that i don't know anything"

Comment

• PPV1 channel 601 John Wick 3 plays about 2/3 of the movie and stoops and reverts back to the beginning
                            Mag 254, P1, wireless, 100MPS,
                            Please help
                            Thanks

Comment

Working...
                            X