Announcement

Collapse

NEW NFPS WEBSITES & EMAIL

In order to serve you better we have moved our websites to the following domain names:

Papiao: https://papiao.is

NFPS Main Site: https://iptvprivateserver.is

NFPS Website Hispana: http://servidoriptvprivado.is

NFPS Foro Hispano: http://servidordeiptv.is

E-Mail: [email protected]
See more
See less

Report issues with IPTV Live Channels

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All portals
    All the channels take a long time for uploading the blue bar
    For this reazon we have a lot problem witn a lot of ffezzings.
    Internet 95 mdl
    mag 254 and 322 wifi and wired

Comment

• portal 1, dreamlink t2 prime, 90mps download

last two nights almost all American cinema channels freezing badly, looping un watchable please fix guys

Comment

• p2 avov 100 mbps -- all during the day and every evening 209 stops at certain times and then sputters and sperts. Will it ever be fixed again?

Comment

• p2, avov, 100 mbps -- 209 is off AGAIN. I turned it on and it went on for about 10 minutes. . then gone. I switched channels and then back and nothing.

Comment

• p2, avov, 100 mbps -- 136 watching a star trek movie and it just stopped right near the end. Is this thing ever going to work again?

Comment

• p5, avov, 100 mbps -- Is this happening to others? I watch something and it just stops . . . and then, nothing is up for quite a while and then later things come up again. Is that the experience others are having? I did try changing portals from 2 to 5 now, but still get the same thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by bubba108 View Post
                p5, avov, 100 mbps -- Is this happening to others? I watch something and it just stops . . . and then, nothing is up for quite a while and then later things come up again. Is that the experience others are having? I did try changing portals from 2 to 5 now, but still get the same thing.
                IPTV Intermittent Freezing

Comment

• p5, avov, 100 mbps -- Oh, and 307 (I think it's called HBO comedy east) has been Spanish speaking all day.

Comment

• Originally posted by Grim Reaper View Post
                    Thanks, at least I know I don't have to try to figure out what's happening. A great load off my mind.

Comment

• All channels down
                      mag 254
                      Portal 4
                      150 mg

Comment

• p5, avov, 100 mbps . . . . glad to see it isn't just me. Mine went down hours ago and wouldn't come up. I just had it for about 10 minutes but now it is all frozen.

Comment

• Whats up guys?
                          Looks like the server is limited on some channels.
                          Especially the busy ones.

Comment

• Yea I had a Avov too before & it was garbage.
                            But now there is more a problem than just the Avov.
                            We need these freezing problems fixed & someone needs to get the ball rolling on fixing the problem.
                            I have 2 Buzz 3000's, 1 on port #3 & 1 on port #4 which have been freezing saying no stream on some channels at times the last few days.
                            Please fix.

Comment

• H2 ..119 not loading ..mag 175mb.p3

Comment

• all the tsn channels (145 to 149) are down. The tennis channel (400) also went down today. It would be nice to get these back as soon as possible. French Open is on this week.

Comment

Working...
                                X