Announcement

Collapse

NEW NFPS WEBSITES & EMAIL

In order to serve you better we have moved our websites to the following domain names:

Papiao: https://papiao.is

NFPS Main Site: https://iptvprivateserver.is

NFPS Website Hispana: http://servidoriptvprivado.is

NFPS Foro Hispano: http://servidordeiptv.is

E-Mail: [email protected]
See more
See less

Report issues with IPTV Live Channels

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Portal: p2
    Channel name or number: 357 SKY Cinema premiere, 358 SKY Cinema Greats, SKY Cinema Family, 362 SKY Cinema Thriller, 365 SKY Cinema Select
    Box or app that you use: BuzzTV X5
    Internet download speed: 60 mbps
    Description of the issue: I've reassigned the data stream from p1 to p2 and the channels 357, 358, 359, 362 and 365 the audio is no longer active for both streaming ports, but video is still viewable for these Comcast channels. Interesting enough, after 20 to 24 hrs. the audio for these SKY channels will permit audio for 60 to 120 mins, namely, audio doesn't stay open for very long after the 20 to 24 hrs, time frame.

Comment

• Did you try the other video player?

Comment

• Originally posted by ROT10 View Post
        Did you try the other video player?

When LiveTV network flow is altered from primary, to backup. Channels 357, 358, 359, 362 and 365 remained inaudible, there was a noticeable difference in audio format with channel 301 HBO West. The sound went from choppy, distorted, noise, to SPDIF Toslink supported working audio.

Comment

• Most live channels say "an error occurred: parserexception" portal p5 tivimate 4.70 300mb fire tv 4k
          premium movies and ppv seem ok

Comment

• Same issue on starters pro, most live channels not working. Maybe I did something wrong.

New fire TV stick 4k
            -installed Downloader
            -allowed unknown sources
            -installed bothe tivimate 4.70 and smarters pro
            -even subscribed to tivimate to unlock
            - only added this code "p5.iptvprivateserver.ru" then user name and password.
            nothing else, no m3u file installed either

Comment

• Portal 5
              Kokaleka app
              50Mps
              Channel from Peru Panamericana TV is buffering since yesterday.

Comment

• Channel 259 insp keeps stopping going to black screen I change channels then go back and it works but only for about 5 to 10 minutes W Dlite p3 100mbps
                "all i know is that i don't know anything"

Comment

• Portal 5
                  Kokaleka app
                  50Mps
                  Channel from Peru Panamericana TV is still buffering since yesterday.

Comment

• Channel 259 INSP working but jumping back and forth while watching missing some of the program. Mag 544 portal 5

Comment

• Canadian content problems glitching or blacked out
                      TSNs 145 to 149
                      sports net 442 to 444
                      cbc ctv etc 669 to 692

portal 6

edit
                      channels back !! Thanks
                      Hobby Tester
                      When in doubt, Reboot

Comment

• I need help suggestions I'm stumped this is the first time it has happened to me I have a a Samsung 55 " 4K tv every time I'm watching a movie or tv show it's good for 15 minutes then the screen goes black and 5 seconds later it's fine again and it keeps doing this with all vod and live channels I have a dream link W Dlite p3 100mbps please i need help on how to fix it thanks..

Comment

• Originally posted by yanichingas View Post
                          I need help suggestions I'm stumped this is the first time it has happened to me I have a a Samsung 55 " 4K tv every time I'm watching a movie or tv show it's good for 15 minutes then the screen goes black and 5 seconds later it's fine again and it keeps doing this with all vod and live channels I have a dream link W Dlite p3 100mbps please i need help on how to fix it thanks..
                          You sure it’s not the HDMI cable I would change to test out..
                          CEC HDMI off in settings
                          Hobby Tester
                          When in doubt, Reboot

Comment

• Originally posted by Rinny View Post

You sure it’s not the HDMI cable I would change to test out..
                            CEC HDMI off in settings
                            thanks I'm going to try that..

Comment

• P3
                              ABC New York, ABC New York HD, TV Land
                              Firestick with tivi mate
                              300 Mbps
                              Abc new York would switch to California. ABC New York HD is frozen with the news helicopter on the screen. Tv land will also switch to another state while watching a program, nightly.

Comment

• Portal: p1
                                Channel name or number: 300 HBO East, 303 HBO West, 306 HBO Family East
                                Box or app that you use: BuzzTV X5
                                Internet download speed: 66.4 mbps
                                Description of the issue: Channel 306 the voice is unclear, and channels 300, and 303 are both streaming with the audio enabled to Espanol, audible dialogue. The sort option for BuzzTV is unable to alternate the dialogue to the regional language.

Comment

Working...
                                X