Announcement

Collapse

NEW NFPS WEBSITES & EMAIL

In order to serve you better we have moved our websites to the following domain names:

Papiao: https://papiao.is

NFPS Main Site: https://iptvprivateserver.is

NFPS Website Hispana: http://servidoriptvprivado.is

NFPS Foro Hispano: http://servidordeiptv.is

E-Mail: [email protected]
See more
See less

Report issues with IPTV Live Channels

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Portal 4
    All the cahnnels have a lot of freezings.
    Please fix ASAP
    Internet 300 mdl
    Mag 425a wifi and wired

Comment

• I told you guys about channel 184 Nat Geo Wild it's been in Spanish since
      last night i don't speak Spanish please take care of it thanks mag 254150mbps

Comment

• what's wrong with the server my seven year old is watching Boomerang channel
        175 and suddenly it switches from English to Spanish so she went to channel 185
        to watch Dr Pol and it's not Dr Pol it's showing something different and it's in Spanish
        what's wrong with you people your doing this every day please we don't speak Spanish
        mag 250 150 mbps

Comment

• please fix channel 185 it's showing the wrong program and it's
          in Spanish i only understand English it's been like that since
          last night please FIX IT ASAP MAG254 150MBPS

Comment

• What's going on with IPTV if i wanted to watch Spanish channels
            i'd go to the Spanish channels but recently you have been switching
            from English to Spanish like channel 175 Boomerang it was fixed this
            morning but switched back again i suppose channel 185 will be switched
            back to Spanish before the night is over I've told you guys me and my
            family only speak English so please leave the ENGLISH CHANNELS
            ALONE THANKS BUZZTV XR4000 150MBPS

Comment

• THIS IS TO IPTV i've payed you for the channels nat geo wild and boomerang i didn't
              realize that whoever is controlling the programs is playing games with the channels
              NAT GEO WILD AND BOOMERANG CHANNEL 185 AND 175 stop switching from
              English to Spanish why are you playing games with these two channels for i've told
              you many times before i don't speak Spanish ieave the channels alone mag250 150mbps

Comment

• NAT GEO WILD Channel 185 Dr Pol is in Spanish it Suppose to be in English
                what's wrong with the Server fix it right please

Comment

• you're doing it again switching channel 185 Dr Pol to whatever you
                  want to show channel 175 is also the channel you like to play games
                  with you keep switching from English to Spanish i'm sick of whoever
                  you are the two channels 185 and 175 are English not Spanish so stop
                  playing your stupid games mag254 150mbps

Comment

• what's wrong with you people why are you switching channel
                    175 and 185 to Spanish every minute of the day stop playing
                    your horrible game with my programs your driving crazy i've ben
                    complaining for days about the switching from English to Spanish
                    i'll tell you again i don't speak Spanish leave the bloody channels
                    alone in English mag254 150mbps

Comment

• i suppose channel 185 and 175 a Spanish channel i won't bother you anymore Enjoy

Comment

• channel 185 and 175 are only in Spanish there suppose to be English channels
                        but it's like writing to Deaf years thanks for nothing you're all stupid people who
                        works for IPTV Mag 254 150mbpa

Comment

• What you are experiencing is not done purposely.
                          In basic terms, it is due to how the channel is found online thru it's description.
                          There are similarities in the descriptions for the English and Spanish channels of the same name, so things get messed up sometimes.

You could email papiao directly and mention this to them

Comment

• Originally posted by gorge1794 View Post
                            channel 185 and 175 are only in Spanish there suppose to be English channels
                            but it's like writing to Deaf years thanks for nothing you're all stupid people who
                            works for IPTV Mag 254 150mbpa
                            Gorge,here we go again.This is not a discussion thread,Read post 1 before posting here.If you want to voice the problem the way you do then start your own thread. As for the stupid comment give it a rest. Bashing any staff here won't be tolerated.

https://papiao.is/main/search_nfps

Comment

• P2 Ch 121 ( H2 )now sound

Comment

• The Weather Channels, 214 & 215 are showing a (File Missing) popup.
                                Could you please fix this.
                                Thanking you in advance.
                                Mag 254
                                Port 4
                                50mbs. Down

Comment

Working...
                                X