Announcement

Collapse

NEW NFPS WEBSITES & EMAIL

In order to serve you better we have moved our websites to the following domain names:

Papiao: https://papiao.is

NFPS Main Site: https://iptvprivateserver.is

NFPS Website Hispana: http://servidoriptvprivado.is

NFPS Foro Hispano: http://servidordeiptv.is

E-Mail: [email protected]
See more
See less

Report issues with IPTV Live Channels

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why is the tennis channel bean down for so long all sports channels seams to be down or freezing
    iv'e bean with iptv from the start and have never seen it this bad like they don't care about fixing anything
    it's bad espn is just has bad like all the other sport's channels i give up on asking you guys to fix any of the
    channels mag254 150mbps

Comment

• Originally posted by gorge1794 View Post
      why is the tennis channel bean down for so long all sports channels seams to be down or freezing
      iv'e bean with iptv from the start and have never seen it this bad like they don't care about fixing anything
      it's bad espn is just has bad like all the other sport's channels i give up on asking you guys to fix any of the
      channels mag254 150mbps
      This is not s discussion thread.Now just remember your last sentence and we will be good.
      https://papiao.is/main/search_nfps

Comment

• CCTV 5 ch. 2434 is supposed to be a chinese sports channel and not RAI 5 -Italian channel. Therefore, it would be appreciated if you could restore it back.

Comment

• CPAC channel 2476 has been down for quite awhile, Most of the CCTV channels are down.

Comment

• Originally posted by gorge1794 View Post
            why is the tennis channel bean down for so long all sports channels seams to be down or freezing
            channels mag254 150mbps
            For Tennis, try TSN, ESPN and Channel 419 & 420 as they usually carry the live tennis matches whereas the Tennis channel are usually taped or matches that have already been played.

Comment

• - p5
              - numerous channels saying playback error especially in the kids channels
              - Kokaleka on Firestick
              - 15MBPS
              - Playback error, try again in 3s

Comment

• P6 most channels good
                NAT geo live is down no connect
                stream error

Comment

• P4
                  mag254
                  50meg DL
                  FOX NEWS channel 205 constant freezing every evening starting @ 7PM and has been doing so for weeks now during the days few freezes but at night unwatchable

Comment

• P2
                    Tivimate & IPTV smarters pro & perfect player
                    65 up/down

Completely down. Tried all 3 apps and tried vod. Everything down.

EDIT: WORKING NOW

Comment

• Several channels have been down for quite some time as most of the CCTV chinese channels are down, CPAC 2476, several British channels as in ITV, Net Geo Wild has recently gone down.
                      There are many others although I cannot begin to remember them all as there are too many mixed in with the Spanish or Latino channels.

Comment

• P1
                        mag254
                        6meg DL
                        Fox News channel 205 & Fox Business channel 206 constant freezing every day and night for quite a long time. Irritating & unwatchable.
                        Please fix...Thanks.

Comment

• - P5
                          - a lot of the channels
                          - Firestick with Kokaleka
                          - 15MBPS
                          - i sorted the guide by movies only and a lot of them say Playback error, reconnects in 3S but then it comes up with another error and says to find another video. Some of the channels like Sky family, the voice doesn’t match the video

Comment

• channel 400 still freezing unwatchable for a longtime channel 94 challenge haven't work
                            for a very long time channel 159 NBC SPORTS i haven't bean able to watch any British
                            soccer football games because really bad freezing ma254 150mbps

Comment

• Portal 3
                              - Channel Investigation Discovery (West) Channel 192
                              - Box Mag 254
                              300Mbps
                              - Description of the issue.
                              No image

Comment

• channel 185 is down national geog please can someone take a look at it and do
                                something about it thanks i'd like to watch DOCTOR POL Mag254 150mbps

Comment

Working...
                                X