Announcement

Collapse

NEW NFPS WEBSITES & EMAIL

In order to serve you better we have moved our websites to the following domain names:

Papiao: https://papiao.is

NFPS Main Site: https://iptvprivateserver.is

NFPS Website Hispana: http://servidoriptvprivado.is

NFPS Foro Hispano: http://servidordeiptv.is

E-Mail: [email protected]
See more
See less

Why is the NFPS service so terrible?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is the NFPS service so terrible?

Absolutely abysmal, and no, it's not just USA channels, it's all channels.

I can find most of the channels online for FREE, and they don't freeze!

Absolutely disgusting the constant excuses here, no explanations what-so-ever.

Terrible communication, terrible service NFPS what a disaster.

NFPS is the most trusted and reliable service. service do have issues once in a while and we do get announcements whenever theres issue on server side.
    most of the time issues on user end. btw, you are lucky my account does not have enough power to hit wrong button
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryu1 View Post
      NFPS is the most trusted and reliable service. service do have issues once in a while and we do get announcements whenever theres issue on server side.
      most of the time issues on user end. btw, you are lucky my account does not have enough power to hit wrong button
      Wow! you must be living on another planet. Jacobsen is absolutely correct and you are absolutely wrong. Today it was okay on a few channels, but suddenly at exactly 9 pm est, every channel started to freeze and become unwatchable. Issues aren't on the users end, they are absolutely on the server's end!

Comment

gagjag indeed Im on another planet thats why I hardly see issues until or unless its maintenance or my isp. look at the what OP saying about most reliable server. its not freezing here at all. try using vpn.
        All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Comment

The service has went downhill in the past 12 months. Even prior to that there were many issues similar actually to the problems now. Some of the issues get resolved pretty well I do have to say that. Lots of the problems came up after hardware changes to new streaming devices. However, and I hope the moderators are reading this> in the past few 6 months the issues have ramped up, looping video, pausing, inaccurate EPG data, no video or sound on certain channels, and loss of a movie after an hour it just stalls and will not reload, all these are very annoying. Some of my friends have decided not to renew, not only due to the issues in hand, but also due to bitcoin required payments. People just feel unsafe linking their account credentials to a 3rd party service since credit cards are out, or its too complicated trying to figure out percentage loss of purchase and sending fees causing inaccurate bitcoin payments sent. I myself have the exact same issue with these damn payments. I can only imagine a non tech person trying to send the exact amount down to the penny. The complaints I see in the forums are also directed to lack of communication, and I agree, the end users have no idea what is going on when channels loop, freeze, skip, stop, then filling in some data on the "Report Issues with IPTV Here", nothing happens, the same issues still months later so I do understand many of the end user complaints, and I get many. So, where do we go from here ?
          We can learn to pay with Bitcoin. An easier way would be having access to a link that automatically takes a money order or wire transfer. If Ebay sellers can figure it out why can't you people ? I would like to see a new thread started where every channel that has issues is listed and if the issue can not be resolved within 3 days, just take it off the programming. I would rather have 250 channels that work other than the others that skip, loop, freeze, etc. I have been all through the diagnosis issues and proved that running a VPN DOES NOT fix the looping, skipping and freezing. I have tried it both ways on multiple servers. If your techs can not fix the issue, then pull the channels please. We need a better communication link between the resolvers of technical issues and us, thank you
          Last edited by Dodgeit; 09-16-2020, 06:31 AM.

Comment

• Dodgeit
            Dodgeit commented
            Editing a comment
            I get everything your saying except why your hoping us Mods are reading this. We don't have control over the server and really have nothing to do with it. But i'm sure they will figure it out. They always do. The fact is when it is working good there might be a hand full of members that come here and say. Wow it's been working good. This type of tv is not all peaches and cream. They all have there issues at one point in time.

Being a sub here over 8ys, when it was in the satellite days, I'm in total agreement with tvlarry. He pretty much summed it up for me and how I feel also.. I just hope it does get better in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by gagjag View Post

Wow! you must be living on another planet. Jacobsen is absolutely correct and you are absolutely wrong. Today it was okay on a few channels, but suddenly at exactly 9 pm est, every channel started to freeze and become unwatchable. Issues aren't on the users end, they are absolutely on the server's end!
            Just because someone don't see the problems your seeing, doesn't mean they are from another planet. The few channels i watch have not had to many problems either. So Ryu is not absolutely wrong. What you are is absolutely wrong saying it's every channel. Does that mean your on another planet?

https://papiao.is/main/search_nfps

Comment

Originally posted by jacobsen View Post
              Absolutely abysmal, and no, it's not just USA channels, it's all channels.

I can find most of the channels online for FREE, and they don't freeze!

Absolutely disgusting the constant excuses here, no explanations what-so-ever.

Terrible communication, terrible service NFPS what a disaster.
              Lol then why do you bother to pay? Maybe because free channels are a pain to use. What I don't see is, where there has been any excuses. You might be better to stick to your free channels. But as a matter of fact if your free channels where so good you would use them when the server is having issues and not really complain. They all have their issues at one time or another. You just don't see complaints about other services because they don't have a site like this. But if you dig really deep you will see these types of services all have their problems. What won't be tolerated is the bashing of the service.

https://papiao.is/main/search_nfps

Comment

the sysem has been unstable over 2 years now,3-4 week of weeks stable followed by 1-2 weeks unstable but the last 12 months have been brutally worst.1-2 days stable followed by weeks of freezing looping skipping blacking out or xtended periods of no sevice.
                dn't know what upgrade was done 2 years back in august but it was more of a downgrade than an upgrade. maybe they should track down the techs from the AGJ who fixed the IHUB issues for Sonicveiw.

Comment

I have been having problems for about 6 months now, with a lot of channels freezing or no sound or constantly repeating over and over the same picture. I've been around about 10 years now and have totally enjoyed everything about you guys. You've been incredible! No so the last half year or so. Thanks for all the great times.

Comment

I have a Buzz XRS4000 and the looping that happens on the channels I watch (usually only 10 or so) seems to get worse by the minute. It happens on my box and the 2 others I have set up for family. This has been going on since Springtime. Download speeds of 100 and speedtests show a stable stream. Almost like the box holds the memory too long and it doesn't purge itself.

Comment

Today, all of a sudden, I was bumped out and now can not log back in. It just sits there at 10%.

Comment

Yes the service is bad no good ..i been doing this for years ..and i hate to say it ..this is even worst than when it was for free ..last few days ...dreamlink boxes totaly down ...saying donation expired ..i have over 100 donations ..boxes out there ..and i`m pissed ..i had over 25 people calling me that the service is down ..i got 20 boxes expiring in 30 days ..any advice on a better service .i say thanks ...also ..i got lawyers ...and people came to my house sueing me for around 3 grand ...from papiao .yes i bought a donation for my satelite box years ago . From papiao ...and they papaio ..gave my info to dish network . Now i have dish lawyers ect .after me ,now this is the truth ... Also i been with papaio from the start ..have spent well over 10 grand on donations ...

Comment

Originally posted by 7011251 View Post
                          Yes the service is bad no good ..i been doing this for years ..and i hate to say it ..this is even worst than when it was for free ..last few days ...dreamlink boxes totaly down ...saying donation expired ..i have over 100 donations ..boxes out there ..and i`m pissed ..i had over 25 people calling me that the service is down ..i got 20 boxes expiring in 30 days ..any advice on a better service .i say thanks ...also ..i got lawyers ...and people came to my house sueing me for around 3 grand ...from papiao .yes i bought a donation for my satelite box years ago . From papiao ...and they papaio ..gave my info to dish network . Now i have dish lawyers ect .after me ,now this is the truth ... Also i been with papaio from the start ..have spent well over 10 grand on donations ...
                          Dreamlink boxes being down has nothing to do with the server. This is a dreamlink issue that is fixed by an update. Read the announcement!

Comment

Originally posted by JoKeRz WilD View Post

Dreamlink boxes being down has nothing to do with the server. This is a dreamlink issue that is fixed by an update. Read the announcement!
                            THX, I did check to see update. The update is up to date.

Comment

Working...
                            X