Announcement

Collapse

NEW NFPS WEBSITES & EMAIL

In order to serve you better we have moved our websites to the following domain names:

Papiao: https://papiao.is

NFPS Main Site: https://iptvprivateserver.is

NFPS Website Hispana: http://servidoriptvprivado.is

NFPS Foro Hispano: http://servidordeiptv.is

E-Mail: [email protected]
See more
See less

Mygica .buzztv app

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dodgeit View Post
    Mr man it's just as easy as coping and pasting the link in your browser.If browser you are using don't work try another
    I as wll have tried the app on a 586 and does not work
    you mentioned that you had it working
    could you please provide instructions how to
    your help would be greatly appreciated

Comment

Originally posted by wizz View Post

I as wll have tried the app on a 586 and does not work
      you mentioned that you had it working
      could you please provide instructions how to
      your help would be greatly appreciated
      I don't have it working you were saying the link was not working and i was saying the link worked.

https://papiao.is/main/search_nfps

Comment

Has anyone been successful installing this app? -I'm getting the same error messages as shark and others.
        I had buzztv running on mygica 585 before, which came preinstalled. After upgrading to android 5.1 lost the app and remote control abilities.
        Now trying to get it back- unsuccessfully

Comment

Originally posted by uranium237 View Post
          Has anyone been successful installing this app? -I'm getting the same error messages as shark and others.
          I had buzztv running on mygica 585 before, which came preinstalled. After upgrading to android 5.1 lost the app and remote control abilities.
          Now trying to get it back- unsuccessfully
          Interesting to know that you did have it working Uranium, as when I asked this question on the Buzz site, the following is what I got as a response:

"Although BuzzTV and MyGica has the same factory we operate as 2 different companies. Our app is not available for download on any app store, therefore if your extracting it from a BuzzTV box and trying to use it on another non BuzzTV device it will crash. BuzzTV app is not designed for any other boxes."

Wondering if you were to factory reset the box (by holding in the concealed button on the bottom of the box followed by applying power till the Android robot appeared), would it not reinstall the BuzzTV app that was there originally and revert your 585 back to the 4.4 OS?

I found the upgrade to 5.1 to my 586 had some pluses but, it really slowed down the box and it would quite often just hang. I would then have to re-boot it to get back up & running, so I factory reset the box back to 4.4 and now its back to its snappy ways. All the apps I had deleted were reinstalled.

Cheers

Shark1959

Comment

UPDATE: After two hours reading about the error and You Tubing, I was able to get it installed on Mygica 586 after modifying the app's manifest.

Comment

Originally posted by shark1959 View Post
              UPDATE: After two hours reading about the error and You Tubing, I was able to get it installed on Mygica 586 after modifying the app's manifest.
              Can you tell step by step how to do it or upload the modified file somewhere?

Comment

Can you tell step by step how to do it or upload the modified file somewhere?
                I take it you want to keep your box at 5.1 and not revert it back to OS 4.4?

I thought originally I had modified the file permanently but, I had to modify it a second time when I went to install it on another box. I'll see if I can find a way to permanently modify it.

To start you need an app called "APK Editor Pro" which isn't available in the Google store but, you can find it here
                Code:
                https://apk-editor-pro.en.aptoide.com
                It has to be the Pro version from what I've read.

Once you have the APK editor installed on your 585 watch this video and follow what he does with regards to modifying the app. This isn't the Buzz TV app that's being modified but, the method used worked for me.
                Code:
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cjt5ObW_Yxw&t=154s
                Let me know how you manage and if not, I'll see if I can find a way to modify the file permanently and upload it somewhere or send it to you through "We Transfer".

Cheers

Shark1959

Comment

with the given directions I was able to install it, thx.
                  now when running the app I have pop up msg saying "a new update is available". after clicking on it, the app reboots and says again the same thing.
                  BTW, I'm trying to run it on android 4.4

Comment

with the given directions I was able to install it, thx.
                    now when running the app I have pop up msg saying "a new update is available". after clicking on it, the app reboots and says again the same thing.
                    BTW, I'm trying to run it on android 4.4
                    I too saw the message to upgrade but, I haven't tried to yet.

When you reset the box to 4.4 the app didn't reappear, as they usually do so I've found?

In any event I'm glad you were able to get it installed and working.

Cheers

Shark1959

Comment

I have tried the update and not happens and the update message shows again the next time you login
                      any instructions on how to update or stopping the message to show again will be great
                      thanks

Comment

Originally posted by wizz View Post
                        I have tried the update and not happens and the update message shows again the next time you login
                        any instructions on how to update or stopping the message to show again will be great
                        thanks
                        You might not be able to update the app as it is not designed to be working on anything other than a Buzz TV according to Buzz themselves.
                        I thinking if someone was able to extract a current release from a Buzz TV then we could modify that one so we'd have the latest version without having the constant pop-up. If not we have to live with what we have and be thankful it works at all.

UPDATE: I was able to extract the current BUZZ TV apk from my BUZZ TV 3000 using "APK Extractor Premium" but I ran out of time to modify the manifest, so I could try it on MyGica box to see if the pop up disappears. I'll try it tomorrow and let you know.

Cheers

Shark1959
                        Last edited by shark1959; 02-21-2018, 11:46 PM. Reason: More info

Comment

Hello:

Further to my last post, I was finally able to get back to working on this little project. As mentioned in my last post I was able to extract the current build of the Buzz TV apk ver. 1.6 though when I try to modify the manifest the apk editor just sits there saying loading. I left it for 4 hours and there was no change, so I'm guessing its not going to work. Not sure what changed between 1.5 and 1.6 but, whatever it is its not allowing the manifest to load. Maybe someone else here with more knowledge in these matters could find a way to make it work,

As far as the message popping up to update and then the app doing nothing, I went into the settings of the app and turned off "notifications" and that seems to have helped.

Cheers

Shark1959

Comment

Does anyone have the instructions on how to do it because the YouTube video has been removed thank you

Comment

Does anyone have the instructions on how to do it because the YouTube video has been removed thank you

Comment

Working...
                              X