Announcement

Collapse

NEW NFPS WEBSITES & EMAIL

In order to serve you better we have moved our websites to the following domain names:

Papiao: https://papiao.is

NFPS Main Site: https://iptvprivateserver.is

NFPS Website Hispana: http://servidoriptvprivado.is

NFPS Foro Hispano: http://servidordeiptv.is

E-Mail: [email protected]
See more
See less

Mygica .buzztv app

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Mygica .buzztv app

    This Buzztv App can be installed in any Mygica box.....................May work even better then STB Emulator

    Code:
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/9pu0lfwr3cylsd3/BUZZ.apk

  • #2
    Thank you for posting the buzztv apk Floder2

    Comment


    • #3
      Floder can you please post a direct download of the buzz apps i cant seems to download it.

      Comment


      • #4
        For those with a MyGica ATV 1900 and those looking to buy the newer ATV1960, be aware, there is new firmware now available to correct a bug in its software.

        Comment


        • #5
          The BuzzTv apk file has been deleted or removed by Media Fire or source

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Amex View Post
            The BuzzTv apk file has been deleted or removed by Media Fire or source
            If it has been deleted, can it be uploaded by you? or someone else?
            IPTV RESET & DONATION CHECKER

            Comment


            • #7
              file is there

              Comment


              • #8
                Where can i find this file please send me the direct download link to it.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Already posted I went there and downloaded file no issues.
                  Highlight link,right hand click and go to....

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    NBS can you be more clearer how i can download this file please

                    Comment


                  • #11
                    Originally posted by mr man View Post
                    NBS can you be more clearer how i can download this file please
                    Use the link in post 1
                    IPTV RESET & DONATION CHECKER

                    Comment


                    • Dodgeit
                      Dodgeit commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I know it works tried it myself.

                  • #12
                    Mr man it's just as easy as coping and pasting the link in your browser.If browser you are using don't work try another
                    https://papiao.is/main/search_nfps

                    Comment


                    • #13
                      i download the file and put it on the 1800e and am getting an error message saying that the apps can only run on mygica stbs and its a 1800 mygica modle box i put it on.

                      Comment


                      • #14
                        Originally posted by mr man View Post
                        i download the file and put it on the 1800e and am getting an error message saying that the apps can only run on mygica stbs and its a 1800 mygica modle box i put it on.
                        Hello:

                        I just came across this app and I'm trying to get it to work on a MyGica 586 and I too get the same error message. Thought this was working with any MyGica box.

                        Cheers

                        Shark1959

                        Comment


                        • #15
                          Originally posted by shark1959 View Post
                          Hello:
                          I just came across this app and I'm trying to get it to work on a MyGica 586 and I too get the same error message. Thought this was working with any MyGica box.
                          Cheers
                          Shark1959
                          Update:

                          Well after a week of not being able to install the app and getting the message saying that the "App can only run on MyGica stb's"
                          I factory reset the box back to OS 4.4 and cleaned it out.

                          Now when I try to install the Buzz app I get an error "There was a problem parsing the package". Is there a minimum OS that's required, could that be my problem? I would love to have this app running on the box. Thank you in advance.

                          Cheers

                          Shark1959

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X