Announcement

Collapse

NEW NFPS WEBSITES & EMAIL

In order to serve you better we have moved our websites to the following domain names:

Papiao: https://papiao.is

NFPS Main Site: https://iptvprivateserver.is

NFPS Website Hispana: http://servidoriptvprivado.is

NFPS Foro Hispano: http://servidordeiptv.is

E-Mail: [email protected]
See more
See less

guide for using iptvsmarters pro apk

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• guide for using iptvsmarters pro apk

my favorite apk for any type android box is iptvsmarters pro found on google play but make sure u use the pro version to avoid ads. It works on a shield and dreamlink and firestick
    No need for mac address.
    option for adding many different providers in case you want to have a couple of cheap back ups like I do snd it is ideal for trials of different services
    option for m3u in the first box after opening the app. Use the file or the full m3u link. I do not recommend the m3u option because some m3u files cannot be sorted into categories. After entering your link and or file click add user and main box will show.
    the second box on opening page is to add api extreme codes. This is the best option.
    add name anything u want then
    add user then
    password
    then add url.
    Make sure everything is exactly as your donation was given. Some times a / (slash) is required at the end of the url. once service is working there are 2 options for the guide use.
    opening screen shows 6 boxes . Largest box is for main live tv channels
    next box is for VOD movies
    next is for VOD series
    the 3 bottoms boxes are live epg, recording and catch up. Catch up will depend on your provider installing this option into his system and recording will require a usb but most android boxes only support the smaller devices of 16gig or less. I have no instructions for recording at the moment but will add one soon. Same with catch up.
    at the top of all these boxes next to the time and dates is 4 icons
    bell icon is for notifications from your specific donation provider
    man icon is account info for expiring dates etc
    the settings icon is just for that settings
    the last icon is the 2 headed icon and this is for switching user or adding new or adding trial account.accounts.
    To delete expired accounts just hold down the user account for a second or two and you will have the delete option.

Live tv box will get you to categories for your donation. This will vary according to your donation providers set up. My back up has 40 different categories arranged by country, by sports by ppv etc.
    When you click on a category a list of channels will show with a small highlight box at the top left and that channel guide(if that channel has a guide) under it with a 2 hour window. will show about 20 channels at a time but the guide only works on the channel highlighted.
    Vod Movies and Series is self explanatory and again according to your donation provider will be different with categories like action, kids, years etc.
    Live with epg is the second option for the guide. This will update your epg and give you a category list as well. Shows only 5 channels at a time with highlight box for small picture of channel show on the left and to the right of that is an information box explaining what the channels is showing at the time. Just like the live tv box, this guide only works on the channels that have a guide on it.

If you want to add a second or third provider return to opening screen and choose the 2 headed icon to add a new user .
    This is ideal for trying free trials in case you are looking for a specific iptv provider that fits your interest.

One final point for better guides is to change your date on your box and in setting in the app so the guide will sync better.

There u have it. If there are any spelling grammar issues, oh well sorry

I downloaded and use it with this service here. No ads in my firestick, but same file do appear to have ads on my cellphone. Strange thing

Comment

Can this app be used for iptvprivateservers... because i get a message saying the username and pasword is incorrect...

Comment

Originally posted by TIENDA View Post
        Can this app be used for iptvprivateservers... because i get a message saying the username and pasword is incorrect...
        It might be case sensitive. And you don't need a Mac linked. You can try this too Android official app

Comment

iptvsmarterspro is what u need to avoid the . I apologize I kept looking for my post and I just realized it doesn't show unless u log in. sorry stupid me.

Comment

Working...
          X