Announcement

Collapse

NEW NFPS WEBSITES & EMAIL

In order to serve you better we have moved our websites to the following domain names:

Papiao: https://papiao.is

NFPS Main Site: https://iptvprivateserver.is

NFPS Website Hispana: http://servidoriptvprivado.is

NFPS Foro Hispano: http://servidordeiptv.is

E-Mail: [email protected]
See more
See less

New BuzzTV setup and questions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New BuzzTV setup and questions

Received a new BuzzTV ST4000 and was able to connect but we have a few questions.

1. During the setup,after setting up the server, what is setting up the Streaming Line for and add credentials?

2. The channels are locking and remote sometimes can't go from one area to another, like going from the Guide to channel or VOD or Live TV, etc., is it trouble with the server or it's me and my setup? I tried both .ru and .tv portals and it didn't matter which.

3. While on Live TV and hitting info, I see the cc (closed captioning) under the time next to REC, how do I click on that? For the love of me, I hit on every button to no avail.

4. After pressing Volume, I see the Setting gear on it near the bottom, how do I click on that?

Thanks guys.

1. During the setup,after setting up the server, what is setting up the Streaming Line for and add credentials?

Not sure about Stream Line. The instruction to setup your IPTV Server is going to “Server Line” and add server and think that what you have done

2. Yes, I experienced that too or been experiencing that too. I would get use to the remote control it’s kind of sensitive. Play around, LoL. If you landed on a channel that is looping, it will lock up. Leave for a few minutes and you can use down arrow button to select other channels

In my opinion I think the RCUs f/w need to be updated.

3. While on Live TV and hitting info, I see the cc (closed captioning) under the time next to REC, how do I click on that?

Press Home Symbol button on the RCU > Settings>Device Preferences>Accessibility> press ok button on RCU to highlight caption then press OK button to highlight “Display” select caption Style

For the love of me, I hit on every button to no avail.

4. After pressing Volume, I see the Setting gear on it near the bottom, how do I click on that

Same as number #3 then go to “Settings”

BTW, make sure check the battery life of your RCU by going to Home Button> settings > Remote & Accessories the click BuzzTV BT-100
    would recommend to put a new pair of batteries

Comment

1 straming line is another method to connect to servers m3u
      3 if you want close caption hit the green button while watching live tv
      4 there is no settings icon on the volume bar

Comment

1. Yes, I did the server line. I was reading the instructions from this Sticky which seems to be similar for ST4000 and it mentioned to go set up at Streaming Line after the Server Line. That's why I was asking this.

https://iptvzeta.is/forum/nfps-iptv-...up-instruction

2. I noticed the remote is fast and sensitive. I will try leaving it for a few minutes.

3. I did highlight/click on caption under Accessibility. The captionings aren't showing up. So, how do I activate the captions after that? Do I have to do it for each channel?

The batteries are brand new.

Comment

I posted above how to do CC

Comment

Originally posted by NBS. View Post
            I posted above how to do CC
            I saw that and pressed the green option button. It's still not showing up the captioning. Does it show up on any of the channels?

So if I'm connected, disregard the Streaming line setup?

Also, it's stuck with the circle spinning over and over. Is it the server or my setup? My Mag254 works better. But I have to say the BuzzTV do have clearer pictures.

Comment

while watching tv or vod in full screen you hit the grreen button(bottom row second from the left on remote)
              A menu box should appear on the screen on the left labelled subtitles and audio
              Subtitlesn are disabled by default change it
              I cant possibly see how you can say the mag works better as you just got the box and the server is having issues

Comment

while watching tv or vod in full screen you hit the grreen button(bottom row second from the left on remote)
                A menu box should appear on the screen on the left labelled subtitles and audio
                Subtitlesn are disabled by default change it
                I cant possibly see how you can say the mag works better as you just got the box and the server is having issues
                I did that. I switched it out of Disabled. Do all of the channel have the captioning if activated?

Are you saying that everyone is having issues with all stbs?

Comment

no the server must have them enabled and the show

Comment

i went to usa tv enabled ,the show and commercials were cc,went to tv land neither show or commercials had cc

Comment

i went to usa tv enabled ,the show and commercials were cc,went to tv land neither show or commercials had cc

Ahh, I see it in USA, History and Discovery. So it's not like cable TV where it's on every channel, it's a hit or miss depending on the channels?

Comment

Originally posted by Unknownuser View Post

Ahh, I see it in USA, History and Discovery. So it's not like cable TV where it's on every channel, it's a hit or miss depending on the channels?
                        Yes depending on the source of the channel.

https://papiao.is/main/search_nfps

Comment

These questions are good... Let’s end this thread already.
                          Peeps from big brother can read this thread and it’s narrowing down the focus.
                          i can tell now that the IPTV sources are coming off from different cable or satellite boxes and shared through. I don’t need to reiterate.. depending on the individual source boxes if the close caption features are on then you may or may not have CC shown on TV screen.
                          Big brother could now know that is not direct tap or leak from their own Big brother company.
                          i hope you can make sense what I am saying. That’s what I am realizing anyway. Or just what I’m thinking.

Comment

you have a tin foil hat ?
                            There is nothing here that big brother doesntt already know
                            '

Comment

My BuzzTv sucks. Always locking up and can't go anywhere with the remote despite leaving it and waiting. Can't even restart it with the remote. Have to unplug to power off and plug it back in constantly.

Comment

Working...
                              X