Announcement

Collapse

NEW NFPS WEBSITES & EMAIL

In order to serve you better we have moved our websites to the following domain names:

Papiao: https://papiao.is

NFPS Main Site: https://iptvprivateserver.is

NFPS Website Hispana: http://servidoriptvprivado.is

NFPS Foro Hispano: http://servidordeiptv.is

E-Mail: [email protected]
See more
See less

BuzzTv losing audio

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BuzzTv losing audio

Hey guys. My BuzzTv is sporadically losing the audio. I'd have to rock (change) the channels to get the audio back. Is this a known issue or it's my device? Any suggestion to remedy this?

which model are we talking about here? did you change hdmi cable, try different hdmi port behind tv or around system? did you reseat hdmi connections on both sides?
    more info please
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Comment

I have the stick, the ST4000. It's plugged directly into the hdmi port, no hdmi cable. I don't want to plug into my ARC hdmi port as I need it for my home theater stereo.

Comment

My ST4000 here is working good. Not losing audio

Comment

I am hence why I'm posting on here. Has anyone experienced this and might have a resolution for me?

Comment

Anybody has any suggestions? Beuller? Bueller?

Comment

Originally posted by Unknownuser View Post
              Anybody has any suggestions? Beuller? Bueller?
              I am experiencing the same issue. I have the 4500xr. Over the last couple days I have been experiencing a lot of sticking and looping and now the audio just stops and I have to switch channels to get the audio back. I have a MAG254 as well and that doesnt seem to be having any issues.

Comment

Originally posted by lazio08 View Post

I am experiencing the same issue. I have the 4500xr. Over the last couple days I have been experiencing a lot of sticking and looping and now the audio just stops and I have to switch channels to get the audio back. I have a MAG254 as well and that doesnt seem to be having any issues.
                That's exactly what's happening to me but no one wants to help us. I have the MAG too and not one issue. I even tried resetting the whole stick and still doing the same thing. I wonder if it's just the stick or all Buzz boxes?

Comment

• Dodgeit
                  Dodgeit commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I was having a issue with a a channel last night losing sound but it came back. So if it's happening to a few then there isn't much help. We will have to wait till it gets sorted out.

Originally posted by lazio08 View Post

make sure you are powering off completely and not putting it into standby

Comment

That's exactly what's happening to me but no one wants to help us. I have the MAG too and not one issue. I even tried resetting the whole stick and still doing the same thing. I wonder if it's just the stick or all Buzz boxes?
                  Its not a matter of no one wanting to help Its not knowing a solution
                  email buzz cs at buzztv dot com

Comment

Originally posted by NBS. View Post

Its not a matter of no one wanting to help Its not knowing a solution
                    email buzz cs at buzztv dot com
                    They would assist us even though we're "testing" the equipment?

I tried changing the buffer time from 0-10 to no avail.
                    I tried changing to video resolution from auto to 16:9
                    I tried changing the server address.
                    I tried changing to the secondary player.
                    I'm baffled. I don't know what else to do.
                    Why all of a sudden I'm having issues?

Comment

Just spoke to BuzzTV...said it was not the box or app issue, it's a server and cache issue. So I'm back in here. Any new suggestions?

Comment

Try changing this setting

From Home Screen
                        Go to Settings
                        Go to Advanced Settings
                        Go to Picture

Go to DNR
                        Change it from Medium to OFF

Comment

Originally posted by NBS. View Post
                          Try changing this setting

From Home Screen
                          Go to Settings
                          Go to Advanced Settings
                          Go to Picture

Go to DNR
                          Change it from Medium to OFF
                          I checked and it was already OFF. I switched to another server again and seeing if that'll hold.

Comment

I checked and it was already OFF. I switched to another server again and seeing if that'll hold.
                            Same here for me. Changed several settings and nothing worked. Finally changed the server and fingers crossed it has been better so far, no sticking and no audio issues.

For reference I was having the issues on P5

Comment

Working...
                            X