Announcement

Collapse

NEW NFPS WEBSITES & EMAIL

In order to serve you better we have moved our websites to the following domain names:

Papiao: https://papiao.is

NFPS Main Site: https://iptvprivateserver.is

NFPS Website Hispana: http://servidoriptvprivado.is

NFPS Foro Hispano: http://servidordeiptv.is

E-Mail: [email protected]
See more
See less

Phantom BuzzTV powering back up

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phantom BuzzTV powering back up

After shutting and powering off the BuzzTV ST4000 and seeing the blue indicator light is out on the stick, it would power back up by itself a while later even if the TV is shut off. Anybody know why it's doing that and how to resolve it?

the new file should be out soon and that will fix it
    you can try changing option to suspend and just hitting power button once
    some people have said going to home page and shutting down from there works

Comment

Originally posted by NBS. View Post
      the new file should be out soon and that will fix it
      you can try changing option to suspend and just hitting power button once
      some people have said going to home page and shutting down from there works
      I tried the suspend option and going to home page and shutting down to no avail. It keeps powering back up.

Comment

are you just hitting power button once? instead of holding it down and selecting?

Comment

Originally posted by NBS. View Post
          are you just hitting power button once? instead of holding it down and selecting?
          Yes, hit it once quickly and it goes to suspend mode. If I hold it, it'll shut off and both ways power back up eventually even with the TV is off.

Comment

Originally posted by Unknownuser View Post

Yes, hit it once quickly and it goes to suspend mode. If I hold it, it'll shut off and both ways power back up eventually even with the TV is off.
            I have shut mine down both ways and it powers back up on its own. Been going on like this for months now. I unplug it until i want to watch it again

Comment

Originally posted by earl55 View Post

I have shut mine down both ways and it powers back up on its own. Been going on like this for months now. I unplug it until i want to watch it again
              I've always unplugged mine here so I've never seen it happen.

https://papiao.is/main/search_nfps

Comment

Originally posted by Dodgeit View Post
                I've always unplugged mine here so I've never seen it happen.
                Are you unplugging it because of it's powering back up or is there another reason?

Comment

Originally posted by Unknownuser View Post

Are you unplugging it because of it's powering back up or is there another reason?
                  Just habit, I think i did see it come back on but that was after a power outage once when i forgot to unplug it.

https://papiao.is/main/search_nfps

Comment

Originally posted by Dodgeit View Post
                    Just habit, I think i did see it come back on but that was after a power outage once when i forgot to unplug it.
                    I see. I discovered that if I go to an app like one of the folder apps then power off, it stays off. I still see the blue light on but nothing is showing on TV so I guess it's in suspend mode. You might want to try that.

Comment

I got this from the BuzzTV about thisissue.

This problem is a known issue, it started to happen since last update. it is a known bug in another word, we are working on a fix and no eta yet, but for mean time you can press and hold power on remote for 3 seconds and you will see a menu then select Shut down. that way total box is turned off, and no way for it to wakeup. once you want to turn on press power on the remote and you will see buzztv logo animation and it will reload.

Comment

As i said in post 2 the new file will fix the issue
                        holding the power button down and selecting shut down does not work in most cases
                        were you talking to buzz using the following email?
                        cs at buzztv.com

Comment

Originally posted by redbaron1 View Post
                          I got this from the BuzzTV about thisissue.

This problem is a known issue, it started to happen since last update. it is a known bug in another word, we are working on a fix and no eta yet, but for mean time you can press and hold power on remote for 3 seconds and you will see a menu then select Shut down. that way total box is turned off, and no way for it to wakeup. once you want to turn on press power on the remote and you will see buzztv logo animation and it will reload.
                          That does not work. The only way it'll shut down is if you get out of the Live TV, go in other apps and then suspend by pressing the power button quickly. If you do a full shut down, it'll reboot right back up regardless.

Comment

this is from the buzz dev

We have been testing a solution for a week now
                            Once it passes internal testing, we will release it to Beta

So far it hasn't failed internal testing.

Comment

Working...
                            X