Announcement

Collapse

NEW NFPS WEBSITES & EMAIL

In order to serve you better we have moved our websites to the following domain names:

Papiao: https://papiao.is

NFPS Main Site: https://iptvprivateserver.is

NFPS Website Hispana: http://servidoriptvprivado.is

NFPS Foro Hispano: http://servidordeiptv.is

E-Mail: [email protected]
See more
See less

Stalker Client NFPS Release Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stalker Client NFPS Release Thread

general info
    - this is only for use with NFPS
    - this addon ties your donation to your device. to switch devices you must do an iptv reset
    - after setting a new mac address or doing an iptv reset, you may get an "Authentication failed." message. wait at least 30 seconds before changing anything
    - after updating you might need to an iptv reset. this is not always the case, though
    - there will not be a linux version
    - there will not be an ios version
    - there will be no more isengard versions
    - openelec versions will return later

download [kodi: 16.x][version: 1.0.0]
    Code:
    https://mega.nz/#!Tc5hQB5A!pDT70cdCkzshliAp8brIDgjAMSL-fydiOzzKkXsG4hk

installation
    1 - disable live tv and/or disable the pvr client 'Stalker Client NFPS' if you have an older version installed
    2 - restart kodi
    3 - install the downloaded zip file
    4 - go to 'programs' -> 'program add-ons' then run the installer
    5 - choose the platform version to install
    6 - when done, it should say you need to restart kodi. restart kodi
    7 - go to 'settings' -> 'add-ons' -> 'my add-ons' -> 'pvr clients'. you should see 'Stalker Client NFPS'. configure the addon (see below)
    8 - do an iptv reset on your donation if needed
    9 - enable the pvr addon
    10 - enable live tv

configuration
    1 - set 'active portal' to 'NFPS'
    2 - set the server number according to the portal you are assigned (for 1.example.com set to 1, for 2.example.com set to 2, etc.)
    3 - set 'mac address' to the last 3 hex groups of the mac address assigned to your donation. example: if your mac address is 00:1A:78:XX:XX:XX, only enter XX:XX:XX

settings info
    - vod is disabled by default. enable it in settings. remember, when vod loads for the first time it takes a while. also, vod loads in the background. it will be listed when it's done loading
    - timeshifting is disabled by default. enable it in settings in order to pause and seek live streams
    - you must set a recording folder for recording to work. that folder must be local, and not on a network share
    - not all recorded streams may playback as expected. this is a known issue
    - also, only basic timers are supported. timer features like series, priority etc. are not supported

on android, if you get the following error, I cannot help you. nothing is wrong with the add-on

reserved
    Last edited by Nightmare; 02-18-2017, 01:22 AM.

Comment

if you have questions, open a new thread. anything posted in this thread without approval will be removed

Comment

how to get EPG 10.PULS

Comment

Originally posted by dvbken View Post
          general info
          - this is only for use with NFPS
          - this addon ties your donation to your device. to switch devices you must do an iptv reset
          - after setting a new mac address or doing an iptv reset, you may get an "Authentication failed." message. wait at least 30 seconds before changing anything
          - after updating you might need to an iptv reset. this is not always the case, though
          - there will not be a linux version
          - there will not be an ios version
          - there will be no more isengard versions
          - openelec versions will return later

download [kodi: 16.x][version: 1.0.0]
          Code:
          https://mega.nz/#!Tc5hQB5A!pDT70cdCkzshliAp8brIDgjAMSL-fydiOzzKkXsG4hk

installation
          1 - disable live tv and/or disable the pvr client 'Stalker Client NFPS' if you have an older version installed
          2 - restart kodi
          3 - install the downloaded zip file
          4 - go to 'programs' -> 'program add-ons' then run the installer
          5 - choose the platform version to install
          6 - when done, it should say you need to restart kodi. restart kodi
          7 - go to 'settings' -> 'add-ons' -> 'my add-ons' -> 'pvr clients'. you should see 'Stalker Client NFPS'. configure the addon (see below)
          8 - do an iptv reset on your donation if needed
          9 - enable the pvr addon
          10 - enable live tv

configuration
          1 - set 'active portal' to 'NFPS'
          2 - set the server number according to the portal you are assigned (for 1.example.com set to 1, for 2.example.com set to 2, etc.)
          3 - set 'mac address' to the last 3 hex groups of the mac address assigned to your donation. example: if your mac address is 00:1A:78:XX:XX:XX, only enter XX:XX:XX

settings info
          - vod is disabled by default. enable it in settings. remember, when vod loads for the first time it takes a while. also, vod loads in the background. it will be listed when it's done loading
          - timeshifting is disabled by default. enable it in settings in order to pause and seek live streams
          - you must set a recording folder for recording to work. that folder must be local, and not on a network share
          - not all recorded streams may playback as expected. this is a known issue
          - also, only basic timers are supported. timer features like series, priority etc. are not supported

on android, if you get the following error, I cannot help you. nothing is wrong with the add-on

this download is not working anymore..
          "all i know is that i don't know anything"

Comment

the file is not there anymore. Can i get the file please

Comment

File is missing can you please re-post or is the download available anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Jdread View Post
                File is missing can you please re-post or is the download available anywhere else.
                You need it for android? or windows?

Comment

Hi, I need it for windows, thanks

Comment

Is it the same as the Stalker Client Plus can't remember the names of these things, I am not sure as I just wanted to check. Android.

Comment

Hey all I am looking for this file for Android please as the download link is not working.

Thanks

Comment

Use file at your own risk!
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Pwong
                          Pwong commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Thanks, works great

Originally posted by JoKeRz WilD View Post
                        Use file at your own risk!
                        Do you have the Android Version

Comment

Originally posted by Jdread View Post

Do you have the Android Version
                          I dont think so.

Not sure why you need the NFPS version? The built in version works fine!

Comment

I am not sure either as I just wanted to experiment. I am using the Stalker Client with the epg ninja updater, however, would prefer something with epg along with VOD. Not that I miss the VOD because there is enough to watch on Kodi.

Comment

Working...
                            X