Announcement

Collapse

NEW NFPS WEBSITES & EMAIL

In order to serve you better we have moved our websites to the following domain names:

Papiao: https://papiao.is

NFPS Main Site: https://iptvprivateserver.is

NFPS Website Hispana: http://servidoriptvprivado.is

NFPS Foro Hispano: http://servidordeiptv.is

E-Mail: [email protected]
See more
See less

Error Invalid Login on Potato

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error Invalid Login on Potato

Not sure what happened....woke up a few days ago to a completely new skin on Kodi 17.4 (Fanart) but everything still seemed to work so not too worried. Today nothing is working so went back into settings and re-set confluence skin and then reset PVR simple client EPG and M3u playlist. Everything looks right and the channels and EPG load but the "working" circle lasts about 2 secs and no video loads. Went into Add-ons, Potato and keep getting "ERROR - Invalid Login". Help, how do I get this working again? Really appreciate you smart guys 'cause I'm dumb as a rock at this! Thanks! Forgot that I am using an android box and Kens Potato TV config. with his epg.

Use the donation checker and check to see if your portal url is the same.
    IPTV RESET & DONATION CHECKER

Donate for IPTV Service

Order Status

Private Message

Comment

Did and still the same but it says if it is not working to use the entire address so will go try that but not too hopeful about this fix. Will post whether it works or not.

Comment

Change your portal in the donation checker and try it again.

Donate for IPTV Service

Order Status

Private Message

Comment

Great...working now on Potato but still no video loading on TV channels. Is there somewhere else that I need to change the port? Thanks, Nightmare!

Comment

kens has a tutorial for potato tv, follow those instructions

Donate for IPTV Service

Order Status

Private Message

Comment

Originally posted by shroomer View Post
              Great...working now on Potato but still no video loading on TV channels. Is there somewhere else that I need to change the port? Thanks, Nightmare!
              If you change Portals;
              - Go to System Settings/ Add-ons/ My Add-ons/ PVR Clients/ PVR IPTV Simple Client
              - Click "Disable"
              - In PotatoTV you need to click Clear Caches" then "Generate New Token"
              - Then click "PVR IPTV Simple Auto-Settings"

* This procedure deletes the old info with your previous Portal, Generates a new Playlist for IPTV Simple and new links for VOD.
              ** You now have to go into the PVR settings and change the Guide URL.
              *** If you were using a Custom Playlist from my Template to get the Channel Numbers restored, You will have to Generate a new one with the new Portal#.

- Go to System Settings/ Add-ons/ My Add-ons/ PVR Clients/ PVR IPTV Simple Client
              - Click "Configure"
              - Click "EPG Settings" button
              - Click in the "XMLTV URL" edit window
              - Change the URL to the new URL, then click "OK" to save the settings
              - "DO NOT ENABLE YET"
              - Go to System Settings/ PVR&LiveTV/ Guide Tab - click "Clear Data" and confirm by clicking "Yes"
              - Go to General Tab - click "Clear Data" and confirm by clicking "Yes"
              - Go back to System Settings/ Add-ons/ My Add-ons/ PVR Clients/ PVR IPTV Simple Client
              - Click "Enable"

Channels and Guide will reload

/kens
              I am not a "BOT"!

Comment

Thanks, Kens, I was just about to post that my problem was still happening even after changing portals. I will go start from scratch again with a new portal as I tried with the latest changed one but I am still getting "Error, Invalid Login". I was able to generate a new token but CANNOT find the "PVR IPTV Simple Auto-Settings" to click on. This is way over my head but I really appreciate your concise instructions and expert help.

Comment

OK, changed portals AGAIN and got Potato working. Will tackle generating another playlist and changing the url a little later......just want to watch a little TV right now. Thanks, again.

Comment

Originally posted by shroomer View Post
                    OK, changed portals AGAIN and got Potato working. Will tackle generating another playlist and changing the url a little later......just want to watch a little TV right now. Thanks, again.
                    link to new video addon to replace PotatoTV
                    https://iptvzeta.is/forum/nfps-iptv-...n-for-iptv-vod
                    /kens
                    I am not a "BOT"!

Comment

If we install this Potato TV and run the IPTV Stalker Client, how can we set up another device like a laptop or a second box only to use one at a time of course, using the same program, donation number, without having to do another iptv reset from provider? When using Stalker Client we duplicated the entire login, password, etc.

Comment

• kens
                        kens commented
                        Editing a comment
                        PotatoTV uses IPTV Simple Client. Stalker has to be disabled.
                        If you setup potatoTV using a MAC# account, you need to do an iptv reset prior to setup.
                        You can run a second setup using iptv simple client using a custom m3u playlist.
                        *you can have only 1 mac based program accessing your account unless you iptv reset each time you change devices.
                        /kens

If you setup PotatoTV using a Mac# account on Device #1, why can"t you set up the same procedure on Device #2 ? Because if you use a custom m3u playlist, on the second Device, you can not use the Mac login anymore because the provider changes your account from Mac to m3u. This is confusing.

Comment

You can access the service via an m3u playlist.
                        The login sequence steers you to a different server process (for m3u requests(iptvprivateserver.tv/get.php?username=...etc) instead of Stalker requests (...stalker/c/index.html)).
                        /kens
                        I am not a "BOT"!

Comment

Originally posted by tvlarry View Post
                          If you setup PotatoTV using a Mac# account on Device #1, why can"t you set up the same procedure on Device #2 ? Because if you use a custom m3u playlist, on the second Device, you can not use the Mac login anymore because the provider changes your account from Mac to m3u. This is confusing.
                          If you are trying to set up something on multiple devices that does not require you to perform an iptv reset or have to go to the donation checker, set up stalker client in both devices and mirror all settings for both and it will work without issues. You can also set up an m3u playlist in as many devices as you want, only using 1 device at a time and you will not have an issue!

Comment

Thanks Joker, I am still not there yet, I am getting out of Stalker Client moved over to Potato & IPTV Stalker because your able to view more channels including VOD info and select adult which I do not see how to in Stalker. Also when you get your m3u playlist from the providers link, you have to use only the playlist and the Mac function is removed from the provider site. So I still can not see how to use both.

Comment

• kens
                              kens commented
                              Editing a comment
                              In the M3U section, there is a link and instructions to make a custom playlist using the Templates.
                              /kens
                          Working...
                          X