Announcement

Collapse

NEW NFPS WEBSITES & EMAIL

In order to serve you better we have moved our websites to the following domain names:

Papiao: https://papiao.is

NFPS Main Site: https://iptvprivateserver.is

NFPS Website Hispana: http://servidoriptvprivado.is

NFPS Foro Hispano: http://servidordeiptv.is

E-Mail: [email protected]
See more
See less

StuffedPotato English Viper Template Workaround to Renumber PotatoTV Channels

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• StuffedPotato English Viper Template Workaround to Renumber PotatoTV Channels

I have come up with an easy method for users to have the normal SID numbering, instead of the sequential 1, 2, 3 ...
    You need to read the Template Modification instructions in the m3u Playlist section, and modify the Template below with your Donation /Portal information.

( * Sorry. I've only done the English channels for the Viper8690 guide data, at the moment.)

Then follow the Instructions below to install into Kodi.

* If it is found to be useful, will compile for Eng-Spanish /Euyulio guide data.

/kens

- Copy the modified m3u file to your device. (Place in a directory that Kodi can see).
    ***(Kodi and PotatoTV has to be fully configured and working before you begin. (ie; if you reconfigure PotatoTV settings, it will change the directory and you will have to change it again )).

- Start Kodi. Go to System settings /Addons /My addons /PVR Clients /IPTV Simple Client
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture1.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	78.4 KB
ID:	42403

Name:	Capture2.JPG
Size:	76.3 KB
ID:	42404

Name:	Capture3.JPG
Size:	154.8 KB
ID:	42405

Name:	Capture4.JPG
Size:	91.7 KB
ID:	42406

*You will notice that I moved the NY /Miami locals to the top of the list.
    /kens
    I am not a "BOT"!

English Stuffed Potato Template (08/17)

*This is the old template (1 day old !)
    The new file is in the m3u /Playlist Thread.
    It has 2 new Ultimate Event Streams added.
    /kens
    StuffedPotato English Template.m3u
    I am not a "BOT"!

Comment

Followed the instructions and input my portal + donation key but when I change the channel nothing happens... I have also tried clearing cache. Do I need to clear my MAC when using this playlist?

If I change it back to the default potato m3u everything works again... Can someone please help me?

Comment

No. PotatoTV uses your mac#.
        RU sure you followed the instructions properly?
        Worked for everyone so far.
        You disable iptv simple client, change the setting for m3u file location to new file you modified, save data by clicking OK, leave disabled and exit out and clear your data cache, then go back to pvr iptv simple and Enable.
        Lower right corner ... does it say channels loaded?
        /kens
        I am not a "BOT"!

Comment

That's odd... Yes, I did exactly that and yes all channels loaded but will not respond when trying to change / watch the channel.

When opening the channel list in notepad the only 2 edits is to replace "xportal" with correct portal and "xdonation" with my donation key right? Or am I missing a step?

I just tried it again without success... the only channel that works is "CHching" channel 8 from the new lineup... it seems something is preventing me from getting the other channels to stream... please help.

I am also using the latest version of Kodi "Krypton" if that makes any difference?

Comment

seem like you did everything right.
            only thing is chching should be 21 not 8 ???
            Will check if template is corrupt.
            Go back to your original for now.
            Will post any insights.
            /kens
            I am not a "BOT"!

Comment

Thank you for all your help. I will be waiting for any updates.

Comment

After review of template, noticed 2 irregularities that shouldn't affect play but will post a new Playlist.
                The new template though is matched to my guide for playlists and includes many more channels, because I added channel ID's that are missing from NFPS.
                You just have to change the guide URL in IPTV Simple
                Will post today hopefully.
                /kens
                I am not a "BOT"!

Comment

Originally posted by kens View Post
                  After review of template, noticed 2 irregularities that shouldn't affect play but will post a new Playlist.
                  The new template though is matched to my guide for playlists and includes many more channels, because I added channel ID's that are missing from NFPS.
                  You just have to change the guide URL in IPTV Simple
                  Will post today hopefully.
                  /kens
                  Thank you Kens just saw that you uploaded the I instructions. Trying it now. Thank you again for all your support.

Comment

Thank you Kens, I got it working

Comment

can some body tell me were download the potato ?

Comment

1st. copy and paste this URL ->
                        hxxps://is.gd/anti_social (change xx to tt) into your browser, and download the Couch potato repository. Copy it to a directory that Kodi can access. (usually "downloads")
                        Start kodi and go to system settings/addons - install from zip. go to the directory with the file and click on "repository.sick-potato-1.0.0.zip".
                        That will load the repository with the PotatoTV Video addon.
                        Go back to Addons -install from repository. Find the Couch repository/ Video Addons - potatotv. Click to install.

Comment

PotatoTV Instructions Video ->http://www.mediafire.com/file/91cjof...V+Tutorial.mp4

/kens
                          I am not a "BOT"!

Comment

When I changed the template to this one I lost about 400 channels. Is thus normal?????

Comment

Click link below.
                              Post #26 is english lang. template
                              27 - all language
                              28 - just vod template

If you are not Spanish, use template in post 26
                              You need to modify the template (read post #1)
                              /kens

Go here -> https://iptvzeta.is/forum/nfps-iptv...ructions/page2
                              I am not a "BOT"!

Comment

Working...
                              X