Announcement

Collapse

NEW NFPS WEBSITES & EMAIL

In order to serve you better we have moved our websites to the following domain names:

Papiao: https://papiao.is

NFPS Main Site: https://iptvprivateserver.is

NFPS Website Hispana: http://servidoriptvprivado.is

NFPS Foro Hispano: http://servidordeiptv.is

E-Mail: [email protected]
See more
See less

Release IPTVXtra v2.2.1 - Reworked but Temporary patch up

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tried uninstlaling IPTV xtra add-on and reinstall again but same result. what else can i do? uninstall kodi?

Comment

shit guys i think my ISP did block me because i just tried to hotspot tether my phone with my computer and was able to watch the other channels

Comment

Are you using a provider modem\router?
        https://papiao.is/main/search_nfps

Comment

Originally posted by d0min0 View Post
          shit guys i think my ISP did block me because i just tried to hotspot tether my phone with my computer and was able to watch the other channels
          Like i mentioned earlier, the ISP will block the streams using .ts (transport stream) protocol but the .mp4 streams are not blocked.
          Call and ask your ISP specifically about this.
          If he confirms this, ask where in the contract does it specify that he can do that.
          (or just use another service and post to social media)
          /kens
          I am not a "BOT"!

Comment

I updated to Kodi 18 RC1 and it seems that this addon does not work with it, does that sound right?

Comment

Originally posted by zdude View Post
              I updated to Kodi 18 RC1 and it seems that this addon does not work with it, does that sound right?
              Install the Repository by downloading the repository .zip file at this Link
              https://iptvzeta.is/forum/nfps-iptv-...s13-repository
              and Install IPTVXtra video addon from the repo which will update your IPTVXtra v2.2.1 to v2.2.2 .
              The only part of the setup that won't update and work is the IPTVXtra Skin (and/or the Kodi Confluence skin).
              (You need to use another skin, I recommend Aeon Nox or Black Glass Nova (or just default to the Estuary skin ))

*I've only tested the Beta 18 versions, not the RC's.
              I recommend sticking with 17.6 until an Approved version of 18 is released.
              /kens
              I am not a "BOT"!

Comment

when I click on auto setup pvr I get nothing. please help.

Comment

• kens
                  kens commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Go to System Settings/ Add-ons/ My Add-ons/ PVR Clients/ PVR IPTV Simple Client
                  - Click "Disable", then click "Configure"
                  - Click "Defaults"*then click "OK" to save the settings.

Go to Kodi Home Screen/ Video/ Video Addons
                  open IPTVXtra.
                  Make sure your settings are still entered.
                  Click IPTV, then All, then All again.
                  You will get a channel list displayed.
                  Go back to IPTVXtra main menu and click Auto-Setting: PVR IPTV Simple client.

Your PVR will Enable and load.
                  * You should get a Green "Done" message and a "Channels Loaded" and a "Loading guide" and "Importing guide" message.

Go to Kodi Home screen and cursor over the TV icon, then select Guide from the sub-menu.

/kens

Nice. Thx. Disregard pm's.I was in beta 18. As you know, 18 does not work. Thx again.

Comment

EPG guide is not populating. What do I need to do to get it to work?

Comment

• kens
                    kens commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Make sure you have the date and timezone set
                    Did you load the repository and install IPTVXtra v2.2.2?
                    In IPTVXtra settings, make sure the EPG guide source is for "guide_ks.xml" and not "guide_kens.xml"
                    Finally, to change the guide source url from within the PVR and reset everything;
                    To change the guide source URL address;
                    - Go to System Settings/ Add-ons/ My Add-ons/ PVR Clients/ PVR IPTV Simple Client
                    - Click "Disable", then click "Configure"
                    - Click "EPG Settings" button
                    - Click in the "XMLTV URL" edit window
                    - Change the URL to the new URL, then click "OK" to save the settings
                    - "DO NOT ENABLE YET"
                    - Go to System Settings/ PVR&LiveTV/
                    Guide Tab - click "Clear Data" and confirm by clicking "Yes"
                    General Tab - click "Clear Data" and confirm by clicking "Yes"
                    - Go back to System Settings/ Add-ons/ My Add-ons/ PVR Clients/ PVR IPTV Simple Client
                    - Click "Enable"

Channels and Guide will reload

/kens

hi kens, is it possible that my nvidia shield's 3GB of ram is not enough to use kodi iptvXtra smoothly? because yesterday when i tried to watch it was really lagging through my nvidia shield tv but when i switched to kodi iptvxtra on my computer (8GB ram) it was running smooth. or maybe it was the servers? no idea just trying to pinpoint the problem. thanks in advance kens

Comment

• kens
                    kens commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Possibly.
                    I only recommend Kodi for IPTV, if you have a high end Android STB, and only a minimum of Addons enabled.
                    (every Addon that's enabled, uses up available memory and cpu time)
                    I have a 6 processor/ 4 Gb Android unit, and I still find it sluggish, so use Perfect Player for TV and Kodi for VOD.
                    /kens

ok thanks kens as always!

Comment

Hi kens, wondering if this happens to you guys. While I'm watching TV sometimes it kicks me back to Kodi main screen? Then I have to wait a little bit before I can rewatch the same channel.

Comment

• kens
                      kens commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Usually just back to the Guide.
                      Something related to a corrupted data stream or corrupt video encoding from the source.
                      If the PVR kicks you out, I suspect you are low on memory etc. (too many addons enabled, etc.)
                      /kens

ok thanks i disabled all other video add-ons now. hope that solves it. thanks kens

Comment

So it still happened again after I disabled all the other video add-ons. But what is this blue loading bar thing that keeps going up and down on the status page (sorry I don't know how to explain this page). I suspect when the bar loads all the way till the end, that's when it kicks me back out to the Kodi start up page

Edit: I think the blue bar is the status of the programming

Comment

• kens
                        kens commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Unknown "Blue bar" ???
                        Unknown "Status page" ???

Confused, ...Yes!
                        More info please!
                        /kens

My first try with Kodi 18, PVR Simple did not set with settings in IPTVXtra. I did it manually and it worked. The defaults for PVR simple are different.

Comment

Working...
                      X