Announcement

Collapse

NEW NFPS WEBSITES & EMAIL

In order to serve you better we have moved our websites to the following domain names:

Papiao: https://papiao.is

NFPS Main Site: https://iptvprivateserver.is

NFPS Website Hispana: http://servidoriptvprivado.is

NFPS Foro Hispano: http://servidordeiptv.is

E-Mail: [email protected]
See more
See less

Release IPTVXtra v2.2.1 - Reworked but Temporary patch up

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Release IPTVXtra v2.2.1 - Reworked but Temporary patch up

>>>*** THIS ADDON IS NOW AVAILABLE TO INSTALL FROM MY REPOSITORY (RECOMMENDED) ***<<<
    >>>*** LINK & INFO >> https://iptvzeta.is/forum/nfps-iptv-...s13-repository

Plugin.video.iptvxtra Video Addon for Kodi
    Auto setup of IPTV Simple PVR + Auto disable/ enable.
    Renumbered channels
    EPG Guide auto set.
    Access to VOD (***All Adult content omitted (temporarily))

*BEFORE YOU START**********************************
    (*** If previously using PVR Stalker, Disable it )
    (*** If you have a MAC# associated to your Donation#, you have to switch to Playlist access method by removing your MAC#)
    (->>Go to your Donation Info page, Click "Change IPTV MAC". Change MAC# to "00:00:00:00:00:00" and Click Apply. That's it!)
    ************************************************** ***********************************************

*Download Repository and Install from there. (See Info at Link above).

Install to Kodi (System Settings/ Addons/ Install from Zip - Browse to the file and select it.
    Open the Video addon
    Click Open IPTVXra Settings

Select Guide source (Default is guide_ks.xml) *Leave as is

Select your Server/ Portal
    Enter your Donation#

*Save Settings.

Click IPTV (then - ALL - ALL) to Download your Playlist data.
    (You will get a TV channel list)
    Go back to Main menu

Click Auto-set IPTV Simple PVR.
    Channel list and Guide data will load into IPTV Simple PVR client.

Go to home screen and click TV.
    *Note: Occasionally update your channels (for changes) by clicking IPTV/All/All & Auto Setup PVR
    ** Access VOD from the IPTVXtra Addon by clicking VOD.

/kens
    I am not a "BOT"!

Kens also does Potato TV. Are there any benefits to IPTVXtra?

Comment

PotatoTV is a great Addon.
      It lacks in the PVR setup area

IPTVXtra will make a custom playlist with the most recent Channel names, renumber channels to coincide with Provider, and load an active guide.
      Soon it will add other features like TV channel Language catagories, VOD library selection loaded into Kodi with Metadata/Trailer info.
      *and it does this with the least amount of user actions!
      /kens
      I am not a "BOT"!

Comment

I will have to give this a try once more, as there are problems with potato tv with the new channels.

Comment

If I remember correctly, PotatoTV, if you select English language, The channels for your TV playlist will stop at the start of the Internationals.
          Since the New York / Miami Locals are at 8100's and new HD's @ 9000 you may not get them in the list.
          If you select All languages, you should get them.
          Channel numbering will be sequential though, so new channels would be around 830 approx.
          /kens
          I am not a "BOT"!

Comment

Do you have any idea in regards to time frame when the new channels ( HD ) will populate in the guide?
            Thanks

Comment

• kens
              kens commented
              Editing a comment
              This whole procedure causes a number of problems with the guide.
              When they get the channels working and appended to the playlist, the guide data will be updated.
              There are multiple problems that this procedure is causing me, so relax and look up the SD data in the meantime.
              /kens

I just installed IPTVXtra, channels work great, I don't see anything in the EPG guide, did I miss something? Also, should disable Potato?

Comment

Should have read again about the guide, I understand Duh

Comment

Trying this to get VOD working in Kodi 17.6 on an Nvidia Shield install. PVR Stalker works for TV but does not have VOD.

So, disabled PVR Stalker, downloaded plugin.video.IPTVXtra-v2.2.1.zip.

It appeared to install ok. entered my portal selection (5) for nfps, Didn't see any way to enter the MAC I had used for PVR stalker in my papaio config.

Keep getting "failed authentication".

So it appears to be something I need to change in my papaio config, but not sure what?

Ideas?

Thanks!

Comment

Trying to get VOD working on my Nvidia Shield using Kodi 17.6. The PVR Stalker installed and worked fine in this setup, so know everything acct and setup wise is ok.

So I disabled the PVR Stalker, downloaded plugin.video.IPTVXtra-v2.2.1 and did the "install from zip file". That appeared to work ok.

Entered the portal for nfps (p5.....) and my donation #. Didn't find anyplace to enter my MAC.

So, yea, I get "failed authentication" messages when I open it. Is it a MAC issue? I did not change that in Papaio; it still has what I used for PVR Stalker for my Shield.

Ideas?

Thanks!

MontyJ

Comment

You dont enter a MAC#.
                    You dont have to delete your MAC# on your donation page, but you do have to do an IPTV Reset, to erase previous information from PVR Stalker.

You need to perform certain steps properly.
                    -Disable PVR Stalker client. (*** If IPTV Simple is Enabled,... Disable also)

-Go to System Settings/ PVR&LiveTV/ General tab - Clear Data and confirm by OK.
                    Go to your Donation page and do an IPTV Reset.

Open IPTVXtra.
                    If your settings are already entered.
                    Click IPTV then All, to download and load your channel list
                    Go back and click Auto-Setup: PVR

You should now get a TV Icon on Kodi's Main menu.
                    access TV by the TV icon.
                    access VOD from the VOD icon in IPTVXtra

/kens
                    I am not a "BOT"!

Comment

Hi everyone.
                      Trying to install this addon on Kodi.
                      Followed the step exactly.
                      Installed Kodi (a fresh start)
                      Installed the addon from the zip (first had to enable unknown source off course)
                      The did the steps in the addon as per the first post.
                      No tv channels in the TV section.
                      Do i need to manually install the PTV Simple PVR first?
                      What about the confluenza look and feel. is it needed like in the potato tv addon?
                      Thanks for your great work.

Comment

when you click IPTV then All... do you get a channel list?
                        If you don't, and if you get no errors, there is something else wrong

*Make sure you either do not have a MAC# linked to your donation, or you do an IPTV Reset before setting up IPTVXtra

Confluence is the preferred Skin recommendation.
                        It is the old default skin, and most users hate the new Default.
                        All instructions and observations are with the default skin.

/kens
                        I am not a "BOT"!

Comment

Hi Kens.
                          I did a full KODI reset and did the add-on again from scratch.
                          Im able to follow the instructions and I am able to see the channels list and I select ALL/ALL as per instructions in the first post.
                          Where I believe the steps are not working as they should is when I choose the option "Auto-Setup: PVR Simple Client. It looks like it works but When I go to the TV icon it shows like if the PVR Simple client never was enable and setup.
                          I can go inside the IPTVExtra and watch the channels from within the IPTV option.
                          I went to look inside the PVR IPTV Simple client and it is disable and not configured.
                          I dont know if this i affecting me but I am running the Kodi 17.6/32bit version on a x8-h plus box with Lollipop 5.1.1.

Comment

• kens
                            kens commented
                            Editing a comment
                            If you have PotatoTV installed, Disable it
                            You have a real version of Kodi and not a version that was installed in your STB (a custom version)?

Make sure All PVR's in the list are disabled.
                            Go to System Settings/ PVR&LiveTV General tab - Clear Data
                            Go to IPTVXtra click iptv or vod until you get a channel or movie list.
                            Go back and click auto-settings: pvr

If it still does not load and start the PVR then there is something else causing the problem.
                            Let me know.
                            /kens

Comment

Working...
                          X