Announcement

Collapse

NEW NFPS WEBSITES & EMAIL

In order to serve you better we have moved our websites to the following domain names:

Papiao: https://papiao.is

NFPS Main Site: https://iptvprivateserver.is

NFPS Website Hispana: http://servidoriptvprivado.is

NFPS Foro Hispano: http://servidordeiptv.is

E-Mail: [email protected]
See more
See less

Kodi step by step tutorial

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JoeVilla24 View Post
    Just an update....

Thank you very much for your responses Shooty I was able to get mine working Guide and all.

I tried to get my buddy on and I'm only able to get the stalker version working with bo guide. Whenever i try to enable his simple client it fails and says something about dependencies? Any advice?
    IPTVXtra2 is for Kodi 18 and up.
    If your buddy is using Stalker, then he has a MAC# on his account.
    *You have to remove the MAC# which changes your login method to Playlist from MAC# authorization.

to help you further, I would need more info about the setup (android STB, PC, etc)
    Glad your up and running.

Comment

I've tried to switch to IPTVXtra II from Stalker Client but can never connect. I get an error stating "Check log". When I try to go to IPTVXtra II I disable Stalker Client then go to the Donation Checker and remove my MAC and leave it empty then go back to Kodi and enable IPTVXtra II and PVR IPTV Simple Client. I end up having to go back to Stalker Client. I'm running Kodi Leia on a T95Z Plus Android box. Any suggestions where I'm going wrong. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Kerruptor View Post
        I've tried to switch to IPTVXtra II from Stalker Client but can never connect. I get an error stating "Check log". When I try to go to IPTVXtra II I disable Stalker Client then go to the Donation Checker and remove my MAC and leave it empty then go back to Kodi and enable IPTVXtra II and PVR IPTV Simple Client. I end up having to go back to Stalker Client. I'm running Kodi Leia on a T95Z Plus Android box. Any suggestions where I'm going wrong. Thanks.
        Not your fault.
        It's mine!

Comment

Certain Android STB's, when loading Kodi 18.x, end up without a default "sources.xml" file in the Userdata directory.
          This causes a startup error with IPTVXtra2, unable to open the file to add the VOD .strm file location.

This is a quick fix to allow you to load and run IPTVXtra2.
          Open Kodi.
          Click Videos.
          Click Files.
          Click Add Videos...
          In the Add Source Window that opens;
          Click Browse.
          *Select a directory that would hold Videos (like"Movies"), or just select "Downloads".
          Click OK
          Set Content window will open, ...Click OK

Now you should be able to Load and run IPTVXtra.

*When I get motivation to update v7.7, I will do a code fix.

Comment

Originally posted by Shooty View Post
            Certain Android STB's, when loading Kodi 18.x, end up without a default "sources.xml" file in the Userdata directory.
            This causes a startup error with IPTVXtra2, unable to open the file to add the VOD .strm file location.

Open Kodi.
            Click Videos.
            Click Files.
            Click Add Videos...
            Click Browse.
            *Select a directory that would hold Videos (like"Movies"), or just select "Downloads".
            Click OK

Thanks for this. I may just wait until you get motivated .... hehe.

Comment

Originally posted by Shooty View Post

Open Kodi.
              Click Videos.
              Click Files.
              Click Add Videos...
              Click Browse.
              Click OK

I tried your suggestion and was able to get it to work. Ended up going back to Simple Client .... easier to channel surf. Thanks again.

Comment

IPTVXtra2 uses Simple client for LiveTV. The LiveTV menu item in IPTVXtra, is just there as a backup (Don't even know why I left it in???). (If you read the setup instructions, you would know all the features) You select "PVR Setup & System Tools" Then select "Create Custom PVR Playlist" *(This will get the Full playlist from the Providers server, parse through the data, and make a custom playlist for pvr Simple client. (it will remove adult content (if enabled), add channel numbering to the listings etc). IPTVXtra then loads the pvr Simple client settings with new playlist and EPG source information you selected in IPTVXtra settings. Then Enables everything and requests a restart of Kodi. Upon restart, Simple client loads the playlist, gets EPG data from source, loads evrything into the Kodi database and Kodi adds the TV menu item to the Home screen.

Comment

I was having issues with my iptvii and tried trouble shooting as recommended. I reset my donation number and didn't save it before entering into my system. I lost it. I know dummy. How do I go about getting my donation number ?

Comment

Originally posted by Josevilla24 View Post
                    I was having issues with my iptvii and tried trouble shooting as recommended. I reset my donation number and didn't save it before entering into my system. I lost it. I know dummy. How do I go about getting my donation number ?
                    You changed your donation, or you did an IPTV Reset?
                    Either way, you must have accessed your Account info page.
                    That is where you will get your Donation # info.
                    Of course since you do not know your new Donation#, you will have to send a PM to a Super Moderator for assistance, or contact Papiao.
                    include as much info as possible (email address, order number, old donation number etc.)
                    /Shooty

Comment

HELP!!! I'm trying to get this IPTVxtra2 v1.78 going with Kodi 18.8. Think both of these are for the most part fairly recent versions. My dreamlink died so I'm desperate. Here goes...

I down loaded Xtra2 as an Add on and that worked. Says enabled or something to that effect. The simple client in kodi is also loaded, but I can't remember how to access it. Used to have this set up with couch potato.

I did figure out the "configure" button in XTRA2, but when I pull it up and it ask for a port, they are all .TV, not .ru. and I can find no way to edit.

If I get that changed, it should basically be like the dreamlink, so how do I start up the client??? I have the confluence skin so it's easier for an oldster like me to navigate.

regards

"dead in the water"

edit: Looking at the log file, when XTRA2 launches, it can't find a sources.xml which should be located in the ADDONs directory in the XTRA2 plugins folder...but it's not there. Program errors out. Still trying to figure out how to edit port and not just select it.

edit2: Not sure what to make of MAC addy. It's just in the dreamlink which is toast. Is not in router or anything. Do you mean remove from account on website..can do that if that's what's needed.

Comment

Originally posted by BigBoyDale View Post
                        HELP!!! I'm trying to get this IPTVxtra2 v1.78 going with Kodi 18.8. Think both of these are for the most part fairly recent versions. My dreamlink died so I'm desperate. Here goes...

I down loaded Xtra2 as an Add on and that worked. Says enabled or something to that effect. The simple client in kodi is also loaded, but I can't remember how to access it. Used to have this set up with couch potato.

I did figure out the "configure" button in XTRA2, but when I pull it up and it ask for a port, they are all .TV, not .ru. and I can find no way to edit.

If I get that changed, it should basically be like the dreamlink, so how do I start up the client??? I have the confluence skin so it's easier for an oldster like me to navigate.

regards

"dead in the water"

edit: Looking at the log file, when XTRA2 launches, it can't find a sources.xml which should be located in the ADDONs directory in the XTRA2 plugins folder...but it's not there. Program errors out. Still trying to figure out how to edit port and not just select it.

edit2: Not sure what to make of MAC addy. It's just in the dreamlink which is toast. Is not in router or anything. Do you mean remove from account on website..can do that if that's what's needed.
                        If you dont have the .ru options, then you are using an older version of IPTVXtra. Version should be 16.5. Actually, mine is 16.5 but Shooty does have a 16.6 version out there too. And your kodi version should be 18.9. 18.9 was the last version of kodi. Get both of those on your box and try to set it up again.

https://iptvzeta.is/forum/nfps-iptv-...worked-version

Comment

If your kodi version is gonna stay 18.8, then you need to use the 16.6 version.

Comment

I haven't a clue where to get another one. This one was on this same thread on page one and it's the only source I know of (7.8). If you can point me in the right direction JokerZ, I'd appreciate it...thanks!

Comment

Heres the link for 16.6 >> >> >>IPTVXtra II Ver.16.6 *(Temp. fix for Android KODI player problem)

Comment

You should also download the repo.
                                Code:

https://tinyurl.com/iptvxtra2repo1-1

Comment

Working...
                                X