Announcement

Collapse

NEW NFPS WEBSITES & EMAIL

In order to serve you better we have moved our websites to the following domain names:

Papiao: https://papiao.is

NFPS Main Site: https://iptvprivateserver.is

NFPS Website Hispana: http://servidoriptvprivado.is

NFPS Foro Hispano: http://servidordeiptv.is

E-Mail: [email protected]
See more
See less

Kodi step by step tutorial

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kodi step by step tutorial

Can someone guide me to the step by step tutorial for setting up on Kodi via Amazon Fiiretv? Now that Kens is gone I need help asap

That was my complaint about this site after I got my donation numbers. A lot of the setups are Ken's and who knows which are working. I think I used a Ken's for iptv stalker plus but will verify after work. Was pretty simple after I figured out which to use. Now I need to find one for the guide. You want kodi with iptv on a firetv I want with iptv smarters on 2 firetvs worked great. Guide and everything.

Comment

• Dodgeit
      Dodgeit commented
      Editing a comment
      Kens setup had nothing to do with the site so i don't why you would have a complaint about the site.There is other options that are far better and easier to use.

But that is exactly my complaint. You go to step by step setup and most of them have Ken's on them. I was guessing the ones in yellow at the start of the page are the current and easiest to setup for new people. Found it confusing. Please share a link to easier option? Thank you. Sorry not ment to hijack your post I am trying to help.

Comment

If you would have sticked to 1 thread you would have read my post.
      https://iptvzeta.is/forum/nfps-iptv-...-setup-on-kodi
      https://papiao.is/main/search_nfps

Comment

Originally posted by rebornee View Post
        But that is exactly my complaint. You go to step by step setup and most of them have Ken's on them. I was guessing the ones in yellow at the start of the page are the current and easiest to setup for new people. Found it confusing. Please share a link to easier option? Thank you. Sorry not ment to hijack your post I am trying to help.
        IPTVXtra2 ver. 7.8 for Kodi 18 is available to download at the following link;
        Code:
        http://www.mediafire.com/file/hafhp8iv6bhcgt5/plugin.video.iptvxtra2-v7.8.zip/file
        Instructions;
        Code:
         Download plugin.video.iptvxtra2-v7.8.zip to your Platform.*(Disable previous IPTVXtra or PotatoTV addons ...to be safe!)  Go to System settings/ Add-ons/ My Add-ons/ Install from Zip  Browse to the downloaded zip file location, and select it. *(Wait for the "IPTVXtra2 Installed" message.)  Go to Videos/ Video Addons/ IPTVXtra II Enter your Donation# for both Username & Password, then select your Server Portal.  -To setup the PVR for LiveTV: Click "PVR Setup & System Tools" Click "Create IPTVXtra2 custom PVR M3U" Dialog message "Would You like to load the PVR settings now?".  Click OK. *(You will have to confirm the "Need to Restart" notification, 3 times.) Dialog message "PVR Integration Complete.  Restart Kodi Now For Changes To Take Effect?".  Click OK. Kodi will shut down.  Restart Kodi and the PVR will load the channels and guide like before.  *Features available: - EPG source can be selected "before setting up PVR". Providers EPG or Alternate "guide_ks". - XXX LiveTV and VOD can be omitted when Enabled. - VOD Metadata can be disabled (usefull only on low power or low bandwidth platforms). - Make .strm files Enabled - This will make a VOD .strm file, for every item in any of these selected(Movie/Classic/Peliculas/Classico) categories.    The files are placed in "userdata/addon_data/iptvxtra2/vodstrms/" directory.    * add to Kodi Library by going to "Videos/Files/IPTVXtra II VOD".    ** (1st time selecting- set content as Movies, select the default content provider (imdb/tmdb), Update library now - Yes). - Make .strm files Disabled - Alternately, you can select individual VOD items to add to the Library by "long clicking(Android)/right click(Win), to bring up the     Context Menu, then select "Add Item to Kodi Library".
        Recommend you also download the IPTVXtra2 skin ver 1.0, which will give you a modified Confluence skin that incorporates a color EPG guide.
        Code:
        http://www.mediafire.com/file/ut500p4tlls4c1x/skin.iptvxtra2-v1.0.zip/file
        Last edited by Shooty; 11-26-2019, 12:46 PM. Reason: Version 7.8 released - quick update to add p6 server to settings.

Comment

Hey guys I think the above will help, I will keep you updated once I'm able to complete. Thank you Shooty, this is exactly what I was looking for.

Question, I'm still new to this, just wondering, does the above steps also include the guide? If not can you direct me or post the steps?

Comment

Originally posted by JoeVilla24 View Post
            Hey guys I think the above will help, I will keep you updated once I'm able to complete. Thank you Shooty, this is exactly what I was looking for.

Question, I'm still new to this, just wondering, does the above steps also include the guide? If not can you direct me or post the steps?
            If you don't change anything in the settings, the default guide will be loaded.
            The default is kens guide, but you can change that if you have another alternate guide source.
            *You also have the option of loading the Providers guide (disable "Use Alternate Guide" in settings)

Comment

Shooty, do I need to do anything extra for the guide? Or is it part if the instructions. I'm new to this

Comment

Originally posted by Shooty View Post

If you don't change anything in the settings, the default guide will be loaded.
                The default is kens guide, but you can change that if you have another alternate guide source.
                *You also have the option of loading the Providers guide (disable "Use Alternate Guide" in settings)
                Shooty,

When I enter the
                hssp://iptvxtra.tech/iptvxtra2v7 into file manager it finds it but when I try to install from zip it's not working. Is that the path I use or the plugin path ?

Comment

Shooty,

When I enter the
                  hssp://iptvxtra.tech/iptvxtra2v7 into file manager it finds it but when I try to install from zip it's not working. Is that the path I use or the plugin path ?
                  That only works if the file you want, is in a Repository.
                  IPTVXtra2 Video Add-on is not in Kens Repository.
                  You have to enter the url
                  Code:
                  http://iptvxtra.tech/iptvxtra2v7
                  into a browser and download the file.

Download the file "plugin.video.iptvxtra2-v7.7.zip" by clicking the green Download button.
                  If you are on a PC, use a USB memory stick, and transfer the file to your STB's "Downloads" directory.
                  Open Kodi
                  Go to System Settings/ Addons/ - Install from Zip file.
                  Go to the Downloads directory, and select the IPTVXtra2 .zip file.

Recommend you also use the IPTVXtra2 Skin, if you want a colour EPG.
                  Link in Post#5 above.

Comment

Is this the PVR simple client method? Would you happen to know the instructions to set the guide up on the PVR Stalker method? All your help is much appreciated

Originally posted by Shooty View Post

That only works if the file you want, is in a Repository.
                    IPTVXtra2 Video Add-on is not in Kens Repository.
                    You have to enter the url
                    Code:
                    http://iptvxtra.tech/iptvxtra2v7
                    into a browser and download the file.

Download the file "plugin.video.iptvxtra2-v7.7.zip" by clicking the green Download button.
                    If you are on a PC, use a USB memory stick, and transfer the file to your STB's "Downloads" directory.
                    Open Kodi
                    Go to System Settings/ Addons/ - Install from Zip file.
                    Go to the Downloads directory, and select the IPTVXtra2 .zip file.

Recommend you also use the IPTVXtra2 Skin, if you want a colour EPG.
                    Link in Post#5 above.

Comment

Where do I put the link in the "code" box?

Comment

Where do I put the link in the "code" box?
                        like it says!
                        Enter it in a browser.(Read Instructions)

Comment

Just an update....

Thank you very much for your responses Shooty I was able to get mine working Guide and all.

I tried to get my buddy on and I'm only able to get the stalker version working with bo guide. Whenever i try to enable his simple client it fails and says something about dependencies? Any advice?

Comment

What version of Kodi should he be using? Please post the download link if possible. Thank you

QUOTE=Shooty;n83656]

like it says!
                            Enter it in a browser.(Read Instructions)
                            [/QUOTE]

Comment

Working...
                            X