Announcement

Collapse

NEW NFPS WEBSITES & EMAIL

In order to serve you better we have moved our websites to the following domain names:

Papiao: https://papiao.is

NFPS Main Site: https://iptvprivateserver.is

NFPS Website Hispana: http://servidoriptvprivado.is

NFPS Foro Hispano: http://servidordeiptv.is

E-Mail: [email protected]
See more
See less

Kodi step by step tutorial

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mine is not an android. This is a Win7 desktop computer. I have no clue what to do with this repo thing..

Thanks

Comment

Well I got 16.5 loaded in addons and configured port and am using name and password as same as on "donation status." Keeping both the same. Using default playlist in XTRA2, ie kens......

Now gotta find the client in kodi and how to access and start the program. When I just try to start program in addons by clicking XTRA2, it blows out. Log says it can't find specified file.

Am I starting this program in kodi right??? Thanks..guess I'm getting closer..MAC is removed from Donation Status link.

edit: Isn't there supposed to be a "TV" selection in the HOME strip/band, where videos, settings, music is? Somewhere you can actually start this program, like couch potato???

Comment

Originally posted by BigBoyDale View Post
        Well I got 16.5 loaded in addons and configured port and am using name and password as same as on "donation status." Keeping both the same. Using default playlist in XTRA2, ie kens......

Now gotta find the client in kodi and how to access and start the program. When I just try to start program in addons by clicking XTRA2, it blows out. Log says it can't find specified file.

Am I starting this program in kodi right??? Thanks..guess I'm getting closer..MAC is removed from Donation Status link.

edit: Isn't there supposed to be a "TV" selection in the HOME strip/band, where videos, settings, music is? Somewhere you can actually start this program, like couch potato???
        Dont worry about the repo for now. Once it is configured right, there will be 'TV' section shown like you said. im not sure what that error means. When Shooty is around, im sure he can help.
        Shooty

Comment

Thanks..think I'm close. I think I have to do some configuration to the client piece also, rather than just install it. (It is installed). Bed time for this old geezer on the east coast.

Comment

Well I reloaded Kodi and i got the correct skin where I could navigate somewhatly. Now my errors have gone away and I thought I was really getting somewhere, no errors and all, but when I click on the Xtra addon itself, It appears to be searching for channels. Then I get this "IPTVXTRA2 information channel, whatever that is. Not sure if it's resident on the drive or on the internet, but that's it. Looks like some sort of demo tape that runs.

I got no errors, but feel like I'm wandering aimlessly and need directionL..HELP

Edit..made name and PW upper case and channels dumped in and populated....sooo you'd think all is fine..but this happened to me on couch potato a few years back (never figured it out) and has also happened on dreamlink before (fixed somehow):

stations like weatherchannel, locals and what I consider FREE channels work. Premium stuff and even USA, game show..etc just blow out without running. Any ideas?

Thanks!

Comment

Well I reloaded Kodi and i got the correct skin where I could navigate somewhatly. Now my errors have gone away and I thought I was really getting somewhere, no errors and all, but when I click on the Xtra addon itself, It appears to be searching for channels. Then I get this "IPTVXTRA2 information channel, whatever that is. Not sure if it's resident on the drive or on the internet, but that's it. Looks like some sort of demo tape that runs.

I got no errors, but feel like I'm wandering aimlessly and need directionL..HELP

Edit..made name and PW upper case and channels dumped in and populated....sooo you'd think all is fine..but this happened to me on couch potato a few years back (never figured it out) and has also happened on dreamlink before (fixed somehow):

stations like weatherchannel, locals and what I consider FREE channels work. Premium stuff and even USA, game show..etc just blow out without running. Any ideas?

Thanks!
              Did you upgrade to the latest version of kodi? 18.9?

Comment

Yes it is 18.9...I have seen this problem at times with the dreamlink before but I think it fixed itself or I forgot how. Kodi gets the PPVs, probably VOD if I can figure out how to access it, weather channel, weather nation, several locals and they play fine. There is something that differentiates those channels from the HBOs, USAs and CNNs..but the identifier for the channel just flasheson those channels and the channel never initializes. On say, weatherchannel, the indentifier remains in the top right corner and the video comes in.

Thanks

Comment

Switch portals using the donation checker, then change it in IPTVXtra and check the result.

Comment

Changed from port 3 to 6, iptv reset, restarted kodi...same result. Aljeezra will play fine, but USA..no go. ppvs play fine, fox news..nogo...most locals play fine. I've seen this problem before with couch potato. Well bedtime here..got early start tomorrow. Will check back..if you get any ideas..post them and I'll try tomorrow. Thanks for your help!

Comment

I dont know. Exit kodi, change your country lock to allow all countries, then try it.

Comment

Didn't work. The only difference is the way the STB's like dreamlink and Kodi authenticates to the server..one via MAC and the other User/Password. Anyway..my new dreamlink will probably be here this week hopefully.

Comment

Didn't work. The only difference is the way the STB's like dreamlink and Kodi authenticates to the server..one via MAC and the other User/Password. Anyway..my new dreamlink will probably be here this week hopefully.
                          Check Post 7 here >https://iptvzeta.is/forum/nfps-iptv-...worked-version

Comment

I did all this..I set MAC to zeros on website, entered all data into XTRA2 and Kodi/XTRA does download channel guide. However limited channels play. PPVs, weatherchannels, most locals..I can post pics if needed. However, premiums, most news do not. AL JEEZRA will play. The start to initialize, you see the identifier of the channel on the top right of the screen, then it disappears on the nonworking channel.

On a working channel,the channel identifer remains. Somethings different about how these channels are received, no?

Thanks....have done iptv reset, change ports, changed country lock...out of ideas. This is a windows 7 OS, Kodi 18.9, XTRA2 16.5

Comment

Problem could be caused by many factors now, since you performed a lot of steps, but maybe in the wrong order.
                              Recommend you open IPTVXtra2
                              When it says would you like to do an update, select Yes (you only have 20 seconds before it defaults to No)
                              Select All (including TV).
                              Select Movies and Pay per View, then click OK.
                              After the addon processes the data, confirm Yes to shutdown Kodi, then click Exit.
                              Open Kodi and after a few seconds it should load channels then load EPG data into PVR. (wait until completed).
                              Select Videos/Video addons and open IPTVXtra2
                              When it says would you like to do an update, select No.
                              Select IPTVXtra2 Settings from main menu and confirm user/pw and server info is correct.
                              Select LiveTV EPG Guide from main menu.
                              When EPG opens, check if you are getting all channels now (CNN/HBO etc)
                              Select Video on Demand from main menu, then Movies, then complete list, then default newest first sort order.
                              Check a few Items to see if they play.

BTW... After changing setting info, you must exit IPTVXtra2, open again and do and an update (All), then shutdown kodi and restart.
                              Changing Servers on your account, requires you to do an IPTV Reset after the change,(make sure kodi is shutdown when you do this), then start Kodi then open iptvxtra (without doing an update)and change the setting info to reflect the new server info, then exit iptvxtra, and open it again and when it asks you to update, update all.
                              also, i meant post #8

/Shooty

Comment

The site blocked me from posting the log file, so I'm gonna take a picture of the log file in Kodi...The main problem though is that when a bad channel is accessed, I get an HTTP 401 error, which amounts to an unauthorized client error. This does not occur on the weather channel etc. will post pics of logs...thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X