Announcement

Collapse

NEW NFPS WEBSITES & EMAIL

In order to serve you better we have moved our websites to the following domain names:

Papiao: https://papiao.is

NFPS Main Site: https://iptvprivateserver.is

NFPS Website Hispana: http://servidoriptvprivado.is

NFPS Foro Hispano: http://servidordeiptv.is

E-Mail: [email protected]
See more
See less

Kodi step by step tutorial

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JoeVilla24 View Post
    Just an update....

Thank you very much for your responses Shooty I was able to get mine working Guide and all.

I tried to get my buddy on and I'm only able to get the stalker version working with bo guide. Whenever i try to enable his simple client it fails and says something about dependencies? Any advice?
    IPTVXtra2 is for Kodi 18 and up.
    If your buddy is using Stalker, then he has a MAC# on his account.
    *You have to remove the MAC# which changes your login method to Playlist from MAC# authorization.

to help you further, I would need more info about the setup (android STB, PC, etc)
    Glad your up and running.

Comment

I've tried to switch to IPTVXtra II from Stalker Client but can never connect. I get an error stating "Check log". When I try to go to IPTVXtra II I disable Stalker Client then go to the Donation Checker and remove my MAC and leave it empty then go back to Kodi and enable IPTVXtra II and PVR IPTV Simple Client. I end up having to go back to Stalker Client. I'm running Kodi Leia on a T95Z Plus Android box. Any suggestions where I'm going wrong. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Kerruptor View Post
        I've tried to switch to IPTVXtra II from Stalker Client but can never connect. I get an error stating "Check log". When I try to go to IPTVXtra II I disable Stalker Client then go to the Donation Checker and remove my MAC and leave it empty then go back to Kodi and enable IPTVXtra II and PVR IPTV Simple Client. I end up having to go back to Stalker Client. I'm running Kodi Leia on a T95Z Plus Android box. Any suggestions where I'm going wrong. Thanks.
        Not your fault.
        It's mine!

Comment

Certain Android STB's, when loading Kodi 18.x, end up without a default "sources.xml" file in the Userdata directory.
          This causes a startup error with IPTVXtra2, unable to open the file to add the VOD .strm file location.

This is a quick fix to allow you to load and run IPTVXtra2.
          Open Kodi.
          Click Videos.
          Click Files.
          Click Add Videos...
          In the Add Source Window that opens;
          Click Browse.
          *Select a directory that would hold Videos (like"Movies"), or just select "Downloads".
          Click OK
          Set Content window will open, ...Click OK

Now you should be able to Load and run IPTVXtra.

*When I get motivation to update v7.7, I will do a code fix.

Comment

Originally posted by Shooty View Post
            Certain Android STB's, when loading Kodi 18.x, end up without a default "sources.xml" file in the Userdata directory.
            This causes a startup error with IPTVXtra2, unable to open the file to add the VOD .strm file location.

Open Kodi.
            Click Videos.
            Click Files.
            Click Add Videos...
            Click Browse.
            *Select a directory that would hold Videos (like"Movies"), or just select "Downloads".
            Click OK

Thanks for this. I may just wait until you get motivated .... hehe.

Comment

Originally posted by Shooty View Post

Open Kodi.
              Click Videos.
              Click Files.
              Click Add Videos...
              Click Browse.
              Click OK

I tried your suggestion and was able to get it to work. Ended up going back to Simple Client .... easier to channel surf. Thanks again.

Comment

IPTVXtra2 uses Simple client for LiveTV. The LiveTV menu item in IPTVXtra, is just there as a backup (Don't even know why I left it in???). (If you read the setup instructions, you would know all the features) You select "PVR Setup & System Tools" Then select "Create Custom PVR Playlist" *(This will get the Full playlist from the Providers server, parse through the data, and make a custom playlist for pvr Simple client. (it will remove adult content (if enabled), add channel numbering to the listings etc). IPTVXtra then loads the pvr Simple client settings with new playlist and EPG source information you selected in IPTVXtra settings. Then Enables everything and requests a restart of Kodi. Upon restart, Simple client loads the playlist, gets EPG data from source, loads evrything into the Kodi database and Kodi adds the TV menu item to the Home screen.

Comment

Working...
                X