Announcement

Collapse

NEW NFPS WEBSITES & EMAIL

In order to serve you better we have moved our websites to the following domain names:

Papiao: https://papiao.is

NFPS Main Site: https://iptvprivateserver.is

NFPS Website Hispana: http://servidoriptvprivado.is

NFPS Foro Hispano: http://servidordeiptv.is

E-Mail: [email protected]
See more
See less

*** New Release *** IPTVXtra + IPTVXtra Context Media Info + Kens13 Repository

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kens View Post
    Then there is something else causing the error.
    I notice you have Kodi Log Viewer, so lets see what is causing the problem.
    Close Kodi then open it.
    * Wait 1 minute for Kodi to perform any background operations.
    Go to addons/ Install from Repository/ Kens Kodi repository/ Context Menus/ Media Info - Click Install.
    * Wait for the Failed to Install Dependencies Error.

Go back to Program addons and open the Kodi log viewer.
    Scroll to the end of the data and near the end you should see lines with ERROR:.and relating to Media Info
    If you can't determine the problem dependency module or some other problem, copy the last bit of the log data and Post it for me to look through.

*** before you do that, try this;
    go to Addons/ Install from repository/ Kodi repository/ program addons/ ExtendedInfo Script - Click Install
    If successfull, now perform the above install of Media Info.

Post the Errors or let me know status.
    /kens

No go installing Kodi repository/ 4 error messages

Using Kodi on a Macbook Pro, very hard to locate the Kodi.log file, and its not hidden, so I took a picture of the bottom of the log file.

thanks
    Larry

Comment

Kens, I got it to install by uninstalling the ++++ Repo, which was some kind of TV Service. Thank you for all your help ! Is there some directions link you can direct me to so I can understand how to use this Media Script ?

Larry
      Last edited by Dodgeit; 09-13-2018, 07:17 AM.

Comment

• kens
        kens commented
        Editing a comment
        Post#1 of this Posting
        /kens

Originally posted by tvlarry View Post
      Kens, I got it to install by uninstalling the ++++ Repo, which was some kind of TV Service. Thank you for all your help ! Is there some directions link you can direct me to so I can understand how to use this Media Script ?

Larry
      ***Note: To update your Playlist with any new Channels or Features such as this, you must reload the PVR data by Clicking VOD or IPTV to get a list, then Select Auto Setting - PVR
      These are the directions on Post 1, Where is the "Auto Setting-PVR" located at ? I have looked., thanks

Comment

***Note: To update your Playlist with any new Channels or Features such as this, you must reload the PVR data by Clicking VOD or IPTV to get a list, then Select Auto Setting - PVR
        These are the directions on Post 1, Where is the "Auto Setting-PVR" located at ? I have looked., thanks
        - First thing to do and only if IPTV Simple client has never been enabled;
        Go to system Settings/ Add-ons/ My Add-ons/ PVR Clients/ IPTV Simple Client - Click Enable.
        (This will make a blank settings file for IPTVXtra to load the settings)

Open IPTVXtra, Enter your Account information in the IPTVXtra Settings, then;
        Click image for larger version

Name:	6a.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	78.4 KB
ID:	68012

/kens
        I am not a "BOT"!

Comment

Originally posted by kens View Post

Go to system Settings/ Add-ons/ My Add-ons/ PVR Clients/ IPTV Simple Client - Click Enable.
          (This will make a blank settings file for IPTVXtra to load the settings)

Open IPTVXtra, Enter your Account information in the IPTVXtra Settings, then;
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]n68012[/ATTACH]

/kens
          This is info only for reference, had another unit with no Chapaii installed but did have Placenta which comes from same repository, after installing the Context file, same error messages came up, went to view Log, there it was, errors from MrBlamo420, so this is the second unit that Blamo repository was installed, after uninstalling Blamo and reinstalling your Script file, all went well. Seems MrBlamo420 has to removed from all systems prior to installing your files.

Comment

arghh.... followed it all but getting invalid login message when clicking IPTV after entering portal and donation number.............help?

Comment

• kens
              kens commented
              Editing a comment
              Message usually related to your account having a MAC# associated to your Donation.
              Delete the MAC# on your Donation info page..
              It also may be a typo of your Donation #
              It can also be caused by a new ISP Provider or you have ISP Lock enabled, and you are not at that location. (Disable on your Info page)
              /kens

Hola
            somehow I cant get the EPG to display properly.
            not sure what I am missing
            any advice would be appreciated

Comment

Originally posted by directbarter View Post
              Hola
              somehow I cant get the EPG to display properly.
              not sure what I am missing
              any advice would be appreciated

Did you setup IPTVXtra properly?
              Go to system Settings/ Add-ons/ My Add-ons/ PVR Clients/ IPTV Simple Client
              - Click Configure then click Defaults then click OK to save a blank settings file.

-open IPTVXtra
              -Click IPTV then All & All again.(You get a list of Channels).
              -Go back and Click Auto Setting: PVR Simple Client
              (You should get a green "Done" msg. (PVR will load with channels and load guide data)
              -go to TV Icon on Homescreen and select guide or channel list

*You watch TV using the Kodi PVR.
              *You watch VOD from within IPTVXtra
              /kens
              I am not a "BOT"!

Comment

Hi Kens,
                Does this work with Kodi 18? Iknow kodi 18 is still in Beta, the VOD works but i could not get the PVR live TV to work

Comment

• kens
                  kens commented
                  Editing a comment
                  If the IPTV Simple PVR has never been enabled, you need to open the IPTV Simple PVR's settings, click Configure, Click the Defaults button, then click OK to Save a Settings file.
                  go back to IPTVXtra and reload a channel list, then do the PVR Auto-settings procedure.
                  It should work for you.
                  /kens

I have Kodi 18 and you need to go into the Kodi Addon repo to install PVR IPTV Simple client. They have made it an add on in the repo now. Once I did that it worked like a charm! Thanks Ken
                Last edited by mrhuh; 02-02-2019, 09:03 AM. Reason: chenage add in to add on

Comment

Kens, I have been using stalker for a few years but missing out on vod and other stuff so I wanted to try your iptvxtra addon but when I try to install from zip there is nothing in the zip to install I copied the link correctly just wondering if you might no what is going on . Thanks

Comment

Soo confused.. i have been using stalker client for ever and other then a sketchy guide runs good. I thought i would try iptvxtra but the realized i cant find a link that explain step by step ? For example...where and how do i install iptvxtra ? I can do stalker again and maybe this is the best approach. If anyone can offer simple direct instructions, i would really appreciate that. I am running kodi 18 leia and confluence. If you are not familiar with these please do not jump in and confuse simplicity.. thank you in advance that may be able to offer a solution

Comment

OK, I uninstalled Chappai, during the reinstall of Media Info the first thing it did was to reinstall Chappai then error of install messages repeated, so I uninstalled the complete Blamo Repository, then I got a different reaction, "failed to install a dependency" , not sure where to go from here..I can not locate the ExtendedInfo script to try deleting that.
                      I am in the same boat. When I visit the website IPTV Extra I find that much of the site is under construction. I see that a new for addon update for Kodi 18 is due to be released by tomorrow. I would love to get this add on from Kens to work properly.

Comment

Originally posted by advocate2 View Post

I am in the same boat. When I visit the website IPTV Extra I find that much of the site is under construction. I see that a new for addon update for Kodi 18 is due to be released by tomorrow. I would love to get this add on from Kens to work properly.
                        Funny you can still donate which i wouldn't use paypal for any of this stuff.

https://papiao.is/main/search_nfps

Comment

kens is not longer a member of this forum staff and won't be an active member of this site either.

We won't provide support to this addon and highly recommends you to find an alternative.

Our team is working to provide you an EPG for kodi without any extra cost.
                          Check your Donation Status, Change MAC, Download IPTV Playlists and do IPTV reset using this form:

Donation Checker and Download IPTV Playlist

If you are interested on Premium IPTV please make your donations here:

NFPS IPTV Private Server with Stalker & IPTV Playlist

Comment

Working...
                          X