Announcement

Collapse

NEW NFPS WEBSITES & EMAIL

In order to serve you better we have moved our websites to the following domain names:

Papiao: https://papiao.is

NFPS Main Site: https://iptvprivateserver.is

NFPS Website Hispana: http://servidoriptvprivado.is

NFPS Foro Hispano: http://servidordeiptv.is

E-Mail: [email protected]
See more
See less

*** New Release *** IPTVXtra + IPTVXtra Context Media Info + Kens13 Repository

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *** New Release *** IPTVXtra + IPTVXtra Context Media Info + Kens13 Repository

*** New Releases ***

repository.kens13-1.0.0
    context.IPTVXtra.mediainfo-1.0.0
    plugin.video.IPTVXtra-2.2.2

*Small changes in IPTVXtra v.2.2.2
    - Multiple Channel Categories Added (HD, SD, Eng -English, Esp -Spanish)
    Example: Select Eng will omit all Spanish & Internationals

***Note: To update your Playlist with any new Channels or Features such as this, you must reload the PVR data by Clicking VOD or IPTV to get a list, then Select Auto Setting - PVR

*Release IPTVXtra Media Info v.1.0.0
    Will take your Selection from a list and get Metadata information from tmdb and other sources, and Display it for you.
    You can get the Summary description of the item, the cast bio. etc, and play movie Trailers and other features.
    - Adds a context Menu Item that can be used from VOD listings, EPG /Channel Guide, and the Favorites List.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	1.JPG
Views:	2
Size:	273.1 KB
ID:	66316 Click image for larger version

Name:	1a.JPG
Size:	195.8 KB
ID:	66318

Name:	2.JPG
Size:	297.7 KB
ID:	66320 Click image for larger version

Name:	3.JPG
Size:	227.3 KB
ID:	66322
    *Release repository.kens13 v.1.0.0
    By installing the Repository, you can Install or Update your existing Addons.
    Any changes will automatically get updated to your system upon startup.

Download the Repository zip file from the link below.
    Code:
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/jg045rogrocuxt4/repository.Kens13-1.0.0.zip/file
    Open KODI and go to System Settings/ Add-ons/ Install from Zip.
    Browse to the location of the downloaded zip file (repository.kens13-1.0.0.zip) and click to install.
    Go back to System Settings/ Add-ons/ Install from Repository.
    Scroll down to Kens Kodi Repository and click to open selection directory.

Click Video Add-ons/ - (IPTVXtra) to Update your existing, or Install initial, version of IPTVXtra Video Add-on.

Click Context Menus/ - (Media Info) to Install the IPTVXtra Media Info Add-on.
    * A number of dependency plugins will load, so wait until it says "Media Info Add-on installed".
    ** I forgot to include a KODI Reboot routine, so you have to close and re-open KODI, to load the context menu items, in the System.

Other Items and Extras will be added to the Repo Soon.

Any problems, ...you know where to find me!
    Enjoy.
    /kens
    Attached Files
    I am not a "BOT"!

Name:	image_874.jpg
Size:	117.7 KB
ID:	66908 Click image for larger version

Name:	image_875.jpg
Size:	137.0 KB
ID:	66909 Click image for larger version

Name:	image_876.jpg
Size:	130.4 KB
ID:	66910 kens everything works great for me the only issue i have is that the channels don't match like they used to, like HBO EAST should be channel 300 but it's channel 181 i'm running kodi v 17.6 krypton
    "all i know is that i don't know anything"

Comment

Did you setup IPTVXtra properly?
      -open IPTVXtra
      -Click VOD (or IPTV) select choices until you get a list of Movies or Channels.
      -Go back and Click Auto Setting: PVR
      -go to TV Icon on Homescreen and select guide or channels.

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	3
Size:	78.8 KB
ID:	66926

Also in the System Settingsé PVR - Make sure these 3 are enabled.

Name:	Capture2.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	33.7 KB
ID:	66927

/kens
      Attached Files
      I am not a "BOT"!

Comment

thanks ken i did the synchronize channel groups with backens and that did it. thank you very much.

Comment

kens thanks for all your help, but i have another problem where i can't get the programs or movies to match the time they're coming on i used to be able to fix this by going to pvr iptv simple client epg and on the time shift but no matter if i set it 1 hr ahead or back it doesn't change anything do i have to do something else? i sure would appreciate help with this matter thanks again kens.. p.s i'm on central time us.

Comment

• kens
            kens commented
            Editing a comment
            Normally The system recognizes the Timezones but might have a problem with Daylight Savings Time/STD Time.
            To adjust the time offset, you have to do it properly.
            - Go to System Settings/ Add-ons/ My Add-ons/ PVR Clients/ PVR IPTV Simple Client
            - Click "Disable", then click "Configure"
            - Click "EPG Settings" button
            - Click in the "Time Offset Adjust" setting
            - Use Left -Right arrows or Remote buttons to adjust (usually +1), then click "OK" to save the settings
            - "DO NOT ENABLE YET"
            - Go to System Settings/ PVR&LiveTV/
            Guide Tab - click "Clear Data" and confirm by clicking "Yes"
            General Tab - click "Clear Data" and confirm by clicking "Yes"
            - Go back to System Settings/ Add-ons/ My Add-ons/ PVR Clients/ PVR IPTV Simple Client
            - Click "Enable"
            Guide should now be OK
            /kens

thanks again kens i think that did it. i'll let you know for sure at 1:04 pm when wagon train supposed to comes on ..

Comment

yeah that did it thanks kens i sure appreciate it..

Comment

Is the old system of using Potato TV and Kens13 guide data up the creek now ? I had multiple systems working great, all of a sudden none of the guide data appears on any unit but when loading Kodi the data seems to download but does not show up in the guide.

Comment

Originally posted by tvlarry View Post
                Is the old system of using Potato TV and Kens13 guide data up the creek now ? I had multiple systems working great, all of a sudden none of the guide data appears on any unit but when loading Kodi the data seems to download but does not show up in the guide.
                Kinda looks that way thats why kens started this thread.

https://papiao.is/main/search_nfps

Comment

OK, I got everything to work except IPTVXtra Media Info, when I went to install it there was an error loading, so how can I get this corrected now? thank you

Comment

• kens
                    kens commented
                    Editing a comment
                    You must have the Native Kodi 17.x, and not a Custom Build. That is usually what would cause a problem.
                    Need more info regarding error though.
                    Go to install from repository /kens repository - Click and hold (or right click if on PC), then click Information then click Update.
                    Try to re-install media info.
                    If it does not load, then I would need more info on your setup.
                    There is a know problem if you have Wraith or Chappai Addons installed.
                    /kens

Kodi 17.6 Git:20171114 / Media Info Ver 1.0.0 / IPTV Xtra Ver 2.2.2/ tried your update then reinstalled says "Add On Install Failed", Yes I have Chappai Repository installed, should I remove that and retry again ? thanks again

Comment

• kens
                    kens commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Chappai wrongly loads a modified version of a kodi approved addon called "Extendedinfo script" and it has to be deleted (uninstalled).
                    The Kodi version gets installed when Media Info is installed.
                    You should actually uninstall Chappai and Wraith completely as it will probably fail without it's modified file.(but you can try just ExtendedInfo script 1st - (in Program Addons))

The Author of that program should not have used the same script name.
                    *You will be the 3rd person with this same problem, and the 2 other users systems are fully working now.
                    Good luck
                    /kens

I installed kens repository on my kodi android box....but when i try to install from repository...it says could not connect to repository..is it down???

Comment

My bad..rebooted and all good so far..my bad...puff puff pass....ha

Comment

I am running both Potato TV and IPTV Xtra on my box as I am on two different platforms. I like the epg on potato tv for the colour variations on the different channels. Kens is it possible to turn on the colours on your epg. By the way, thanks for this wonderful program and your constant help to the members of this site.

Comment

• kens
                        kens commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Yes it is.
                        I am going to add a skin to my repo to make it easy to do this.
                        a couple of days probably.
                        /kens

OK, I uninstalled Chappai, during the reinstall of Media Info the first thing it did was to reinstall Chappai then error of install messages repeated, so I uninstalled the complete Blamo Repository, then I got a different reaction, "failed to install a dependency" , not sure where to go from here..I can not locate the ExtendedInfo script to try deleting that.

Comment

Working...
                      X