Announcement

Collapse

NEW NFPS WEBSITES & EMAIL

In order to serve you better we have moved our websites to the following domain names:

Papiao: https://papiao.is

NFPS Main Site: https://iptvprivateserver.is

NFPS Website Hispana: http://servidoriptvprivado.is

NFPS Foro Hispano: http://servidordeiptv.is

E-Mail: [email protected]
See more
See less

IPTVXtra and potato tv not working

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IPTVXtra and potato tv not working

Installed on kodi 17.6, but only VoD is working and like 4 channels. Did the reset 2 times and still the same. Changed donations and still the same.

Im using my mag 254 mac address. That mag broke down so not using it.

Any suggestions?

You dont use the mac if you are using iptvxtra. Read the directions. Go back into the donation checker and edit your mac, delete it and save.

Comment

Thanks for your response. I know you dont use the Mac on IPTVxtra, I said so because I also was using potato tv and it was doing the same thing.

Comment

You cant have an account with a MAC# associated to your Donation, and use IPTVXtra.
        You can't have PotatoTV & IPTVXtra Enabled at the same time, on the same device.

I disabled all MAC# access functions in IPTVXtra to make the application "Easy" to setup.
        Delete your MAC# on your account info page.
        Uninstall PotatoTV.
        Install my Repository link and install from the repo. (Install media info addon , as well)

Setup per instructions and you will be good to go.
        /kens
        I am not a "BOT"!

Comment

Hi Kens , thanks for your response.

Did as you told me, but still the same thing. VOD works, but when i go to IPTV and click on a channel it appears that is going to play and the stops. I only have luck with a couple of channels: aljazeera, cnbc .

Comment

Originally posted by jeancrt View Post
            Hi Kens , thanks for your response.

Did as you told me, but still the same thing. VOD works, but when i go to IPTV and click on a channel it appears that is going to play and the stops. I only have luck with a couple of channels: aljazeera, cnbc .
            Coincidence, as it appeared the majority of Channels were down (I believe it was due to the Hurricane in the US).
            I could only get a few channels also. (Kodi & Perfect Player @ 7-10pm est)
            /kens
            I am not a "BOT"!

Comment

Originally posted by kens View Post

Coincidence, as it appeared the majority of Channels were down (I believe it was due to the Hurricane in the US).
              /kens
              Still the same. it says working, the play button appears and the stops.

Comment

Kens, Is the old system of using Potato TV and Kens13 guide data up the creek now ? I had multiple systems working great, all of a sudden none of the guide data appears on any unit but when loading Kodi the data seems to download but does not show up in the guide.

Comment

• kens
                  kens commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Edit the EPG URL address from "guide_kens.xml" to "guide_ks.xml"

1st - Disable IPTVSimple PVR client - Click Configure - Click EPG Settings - Change URL Address (Click OK to Save settings)
                  *Do not Enable yet*
                  Go to System Settings/ PVR & LiveTV/ General tab - Clear Data (confirm by OK)
                  Go back and Enable PVR.
                  /kens

Originally posted by tvlarry View Post
                Kens, Is the old system of using Potato TV and Kens13 guide data up the creek now ? I had multiple systems working great, all of a sudden none of the guide data appears on any unit but when loading Kodi the data seems to download but does not show up in the guide.
                You asked the same question here.Chasing him around and playing peek a boo with him don't help.
                https://iptvzeta.is/forum/nfps-iptv-...s13-repository
                https://papiao.is/main/search_nfps

Comment

/kens
                  Ken , I forgot to mention that i used to have potato tv and it was doing the same thing. Probably its something with the IPTVSimple pvr? You think that in another part of the forum i can get help?

Im stuck with this.

Thanks.

Comment

/kens
                    Kens, I tried your steps on another pc and it worked. Thanks for everything.

Probably is a conflict between my old potato tv installation , anyways, thanks.

Comment

Damn!!!

everything was working fine. Today i tried to ad the TV tab by enabling PVR Simple IPTV and it stopped working. Tried uninstalling everything and cleaning the cache, but when i reinstalled it my donation # and portal was still there like i never deleted it.

Comment

Damn!!!

everything was working fine. Today i tried to ad the TV tab by enabling PVR Simple IPTV and it stopped working. Tried uninstalling everything and cleaning the cache, but when i reinstalled it my donation # and portal was still there like i never deleted it.
                        Are you still using PotatoTV?

Anyway, go to PotTV or IPTVXtra.
                        On main menu Click IPTV - All - All until you get a channel list.
                        Go back to main menu and click Auto-Settings for the PVR
                        * This procedure gets recent playlist data from the server and makes a custom local playlist for use by IPTV Simple Client.
                        If using IPTVXtra, it should load and Enable the PVR automatically.

Deleting addons will not delete the userdata associated with the addons.
                        Clearing cache will delete local playlist data.

/kens
                        I am not a "BOT"!

Comment

Are you still using PotatoTV?

Anyway, go to PotTV or IPTVXtra.
                          On main menu Click IPTV - All - All until you get a channel list.
                          Go back to main menu and click Auto-Settings for the PVR
                          * This procedure gets recent playlist data from the server and makes a custom local playlist for use by IPTV Simple Client.
                          If using IPTVXtra, it should load and Enable the PVR automatically.

Deleting addons will not delete the userdata associated with the addons.
                          Clearing cache will delete local playlist data.

/kens
                          Didnt work.

Comment

Didnt work.
                            On some Android systems, if IPTV Simple client has never been Enabled, you have to initially enable it so IPTVXtra can load its settings.
                            Go to System Settings/ Addons/ My Addons/ PVR Clients/ IPTV Simple client - Click enable

/kens
                            I am not a "BOT"!

Comment

Working...
                            X