Announcement

Collapse

NEW NFPS WEBSITES & EMAIL

In order to serve you better we have moved our websites to the following domain names:

Papiao: https://papiao.is

NFPS Main Site: https://iptvprivateserver.is

NFPS Website Hispana: http://servidoriptvprivado.is

NFPS Foro Hispano: http://servidordeiptv.is

E-Mail: [email protected]
See more
See less

Kodi 17.1 and Stalker Client 2.8.3

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kodi 17.1 and Stalker Client 2.8.3

I have Kodi 17.1 and I can't get IPTV to work with Stalker Client 2.8.3

In Configuration I have following settings:

Stalker Client 2.8.3

General: Active Portal 1,

Connection Timeout 120

Portal 1:

Mac Address 00:1A:79:1A:2B:98 (I have associated my MAC address with my donation)

Server Address: hxxp://portal1.iptvprivateserver.tv/stalker_portal/c/index.html (with tt except xx)

Time Zone: Blank

Login: Donation number

Password: Donation Number

Preference: Prefer XMLTV

Cache Guide Data: ON

Cache Time: 24

I get nothing! Authentication Failed...

Any help or suggestions?
    Attached Files

Did you put the remote url yahyabell.com ?
    make sure you unplug your box when it says kodi needs to be restarted

Comment

I don't see where do I need to put url yahyabell.com??? Also this MAC Laptop not box. Thank you

Comment

You quit filling it out too soon, the serial and device id 1 are numbers you make up and type in, leave device id 2 blank

Comment

You quit filling it out too soon, the serial and device id 1 are numbers you make up and type in, leave device id 2 blank[/QUOTE]

Stalker Client 2.8.3 in Kodi 17.1 does not have those options.

Do you have Kodi 17.1 with Stalker client 2.8.3 ???
          Attached Files

Comment

It does have those options. Scroll down on that page to the bottom. The blue arrow at the bottom of your attachment means there is more info below. Or change to a different skin so you can see it all. The info is there!

Comment

Originally posted by JoKeRz WilD View Post
              It does have those options. Scroll down on that page to the bottom. The blue arrow at the bottom of your attachment means there is more info below. Or change to a different skin so you can see it all. The info is there!
              Hey Thanks a bunch for the tip!!! I did everything and I still get Authentication Failed. Here is the picture of my setup. If you can help that would be great.
              Attached Files

Comment

After you make those changes to the serial number and device id, you have to perform an iptv reset and then reload kodi. It may take a little bit of time after the iptv reset for things to work. Add in a device id number 2 and a signature to your settings and then perform a iptv reset and reload kodi and check to see if the channels load. If they dont, i would wait and try again in 10-20 min or so.

Comment

After you make those changes to the serial number and device id, you have to perform an iptv reset and then reload kodi. It may take a little bit of time after the iptv reset for things to work. Add in a device id number 2 and a signature to your settings and then perform a iptv reset and reload kodi and check to see if the channels load. If they dont, i would wait and try again in 10-20 min or so.
                  What do you suggest, what exactly should I type for ID2 and signature?

Thank you

Comment

Here is a thread. https://iptvzeta.is/forum/nfps-iptv-...p-instructions

Comment

I definitely read all this although there is nothing here about ID2 and Signature except that they should be blank. Well I'm trying everything on my side but no luck. If you have any other tips please do tell.

Comment

Your attachments also show your mac prefix is 00:1a:79? Is that your actual mac? Never post that info, and you mac for stalker client should begin with 00:1a:78:

Comment

Your attachments also show your mac prefix is 00:1a:79? Is that your actual mac? Never post that info, and you mac for stalker client should begin with 00:1a:78:
                          Ok, I got it to work. With Mac starting 00:1A:79:XX:XX:XX

Thank you for the help

Comment

It will work with a 79 mac but those macs are reserved for avovs, t1's, and mags. But you got it working. Cheers!

Comment

Try to download the tv channels m3u list, it is much easier.

Comment

Working...
                              X