Announcement

Collapse

NEW NFPS WEBSITES & EMAIL

In order to serve you better we have moved our websites to the following domain names:

Papiao: https://papiao.is

NFPS Main Site: https://iptvprivateserver.is

NFPS Website Hispana: http://servidoriptvprivado.is

NFPS Foro Hispano: http://servidordeiptv.is

E-Mail: [email protected]
See more
See less

guide want populate

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• guide want populate

sorry to bother , I usually read B/C u can find fix for almost anything by reading but ive just had 2 level back fusion and having hell with that and have read for months...
    but any way ive read every post watched every video on potato tv got it DL but just cant get it to work , which play list you choose from all in the drop down????? theres so many
    and my friend don't mind using stalker client but it will show channels but will populate for like a day or 2 then it goes blank like at beginning and populates when it wants and its only for a few days like I said
    like I said he is fine with just stalker but want stay populated and I think I'm close to getting him potatoe tv working but get message done but then something about use mouse and I say no then get message clear couch and something else
    ive cleared mac and left it blank but don't no which to choose from play list and where do I put kens epg???? in simple client or in potatoe tv
    I'm sorry guys ive tried but my friend is tired of turning on iks to look at guide then back to IPTV
    just want to share this thought it might help PPL
    I read a post where member said " had a great 10 yrs with IKS etc. etc.lol that post could hurt you if wrong ppl with those old letters had something like that
    Thanks guys

The Playlist to use is Generic m3u with options. Copy the custom URL generated for you, and save it. Use that address as the external Playlist URL.

To Change the Guide Source in PotatoTV(which uses IPTV Simple client) or PVR Stalker client;
    Both methods require you to Disable the PVR, make the change to the PVR client Settings, Clear Data in the Kodi PVR/LiveTV Settings, then Re-Enable the PVR Client.

Go to System Settings/ Addons/ My Addons/ PVR clients/ IPTV Simple (for PotatoTV) or PVR Stalker;

Click Disable (*wait for the word "disable" to change to "enable") Then exit out to either...
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	46.8 KB
ID:	50565

PVR IPTV Simple Settings- Change URL address and Save by OK

Name:	Capture1.JPG
Size:	48.8 KB
ID:	50563

- or -

PVR Stalker Settings - Change URL address and Save by OK

Name:	Capture2.JPG
Size:	52.7 KB
ID:	50564

Then
    Clear Data and Confirm by OK

Name:	Capture a.JPG
Size:	56.0 KB
ID:	50566

Now go back to the PVR Client and Enable

/kens
    I am not a "BOT"!

Comment

thanks ken ill try it again but it want populate the guide , I am clear on guide "clear data" also then rebooting it and in general I clear also and I have channels but no guide. but it might be 2 days then guide pops up. I have entered the custom url in stalker which is what I'm using
      ive got to be so close to having potatoe working my friends using fire stick with nothing on it so it don't slow it down.its just crazy how it will show channels blank for days then finally populate. in potatoe it ask for prefix of mac and subfix I thought you leave that empty.let me read some more . i'll be back. ken is it esier to have guide with potatoe tv????
      ken thanks for your patience

Comment

should I go back to skin confluence would that help me some how

GOT IT,,, hate I had to post,, it nothing personal but with a little reading you can fix just about anything and when you run across something else that may be helpful
        Last edited by littleman; 11-16-2017, 03:57 PM.

Comment

Ken
          my friends guide finnaly ran out and I repeated the processs several times but still only like 5 channels have guide , using stalker client
          thanks for any help

has anyone ever had a 2 level back fusion and got better ..I feel like i'm going to die ./????sorry just hard by your self ...Thanks
          Last edited by littleman; 11-22-2017, 03:38 PM. Reason: he got it ,

Comment

Do you leave your unit on continuously?
            You may have to post more info on your setup & settings.
            After re-reading your posts, I'm a little confused.\
            I thought you got it working.
            /kens
            I am not a "BOT"!

Comment

I did get it brother ,but the guide will run out in like 2 days and I have to tell him to repeat what you posted .. yea he leaves it on its one of those sticks lol there slow . hate to hijack my on thread which is the best iptv box simple "hard wired"
              how close am I to getting potato tv going ??for him ive DL potato tv and I can get to where it ask for your mac prefix which I don't think you have to use . what i'm asking is don't you only file out potato tv and it populates simple client ??? I know I have to pick M3 list and copy the custom url but where does that go sorry again

I no I have to put the guide url some where is that in simple client or in potato tv ,sorry guys its just got me stumped

Thanks to ken and everyone
              Last edited by littleman; 11-25-2017, 10:58 PM. Reason: add to post

Comment

Shut your unit down daily if not in use. Upon startup, it will reload everything.
                I make a 4 day guide, and redo this every 3 days.

I have actually not tried to setup PotatoTV with a non-MAC# based Donation.
                I will have to see if it works, but for normal operation, you use the 78 prefix and make up the last 3 groups of 2 HEX numbers (0123456789ABCDEF) *That's 0 - 15 decimal
                Link that MAC# to your Donation before youstart with PotatoTV setup.

/kens
                I am not a "BOT"!

Comment

Working...
                X