Announcement

Collapse

NEW NFPS WEBSITES & EMAIL

In order to serve you better we have moved our websites to the following domain names:

Papiao: https://papiao.is

NFPS Main Site: https://iptvprivateserver.is

NFPS Website Hispana: http://servidoriptvprivado.is

NFPS Foro Hispano: http://servidordeiptv.is

E-Mail: [email protected]
See more
See less

Tivi mate

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sweet. nightmare is Genius enjoy your tv jacobthedog.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Comment

Originally posted by jacobthedog View Post
      Well nightmare how you figured that out is impressive did the trick you should be a super turbo moderator. I was using kokaleka app works great but I didn't like the epg this app gives me information on what the show or movie is about thanks again
      Lol. Glad you got it!. How long the .tv domain will last is another question though? Use it while it is still working. Cheers!
      IPTV RESET & DONATION CHECKER

Donate for IPTV Service

Order Status

Private Message

Comment

Nightmare thats true about .tv. I just spoke with friend and made him try with .ru and he had no issue with buzz panda.
        All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Comment

We will see how long it continues to work!
          IPTV RESET & DONATION CHECKER

Donate for IPTV Service

Order Status

Private Message

Comment

Ryu1 thanks for your help .tv made it WORK just wondering is there any benefits to using an external player ie better ppicture quality

Comment

I will post when it stops working and try .ru

Comment

Originally posted by jacobthedog View Post
                Ryu1 thanks for your help .tv made it WORK just wondering is there any benefits to using an external player ie better ppicture quality
                yeah I got it bud but was wondering why not works with .ru for some. as far picture I dont see big difference and honestly I care less about picture quality. as long it works im ok with that . but these two are my favorites player and always work for me.

Comment

I know what you mean my biggest thing is buffering doesn't happen often for me just thought some players might run smother than the built-in one but so far so good with tivi mate. I will play around with the other two cheers

Comment

cool

Comment

nooB questions guys. When TIVIMAte ask for EPG url is that the same url as the portal URL? I went to my iptv setup page and it only gives me one URL not a (EPG)

Comment

This is what it, htttp://p#.iptvprivateserver.ru:80/xmltv.php?username=535090924581&password=535090924 581

Comment

Originally posted by pecaquito View Post
                          This is what it, htttp://p#.iptvprivateserver.ru:80/xmltv.php?username=535090924581&password=535090924 581
                          This is the EPG URL? Thank yoU! Where did you find it or where could this be found for next time i need it

Comment

Originally posted by pecaquito View Post
                            also, do i just copy and paste this ? or do i need to make any changes on the numbers? I know the p# i have to input the portal number I am currently using but how about the rest of the numbers where it says " username=535090924581&password=535090924581 " do i just copy paste those just like it shows? I am total noob. thanks for your patience

Comment

Yes you have to change the portal # for your # and your username and password for your donation number

Comment

Thanks mate!

Comment

Working...
                                X