Announcement

Collapse

NEW NFPS WEBSITES & EMAIL

In order to serve you better we have moved our websites to the following domain names:

Papiao: https://papiao.is

NFPS Main Site: https://iptvprivateserver.is

NFPS Website Hispana: http://servidoriptvprivado.is

NFPS Foro Hispano: http://servidordeiptv.is

E-Mail: [email protected]
See more
See less

Iptvzeta v1

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

your donation should be around 12 digits (combination of numbers and letters) and your order/confirmation number starts with 192 or 330. dont know what you have and using what.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Comment

Originally posted by Kerruptor View Post

User/Password should be your donation number (both the same) ... no letters. I don't want to lose my P1 portal as it has been dependable (unlike what I hear about P6). I will wait for some more input from anybody that tries this. Thanks for the replies.
      Live tv does not work here at this time either. VOD does. Do not change any thing or your portal. Let me play around a little more or we will see if the OP has some input.
      IPTV RESET & DONATION CHECKER

Donate for IPTV Service

Order Status

Private Message

Comment

Originally posted by Nightmare View Post

Live tv does not work here at this time either. VOD does. Do not change any thing or your portal. Let me play around a little more or we will see if the OP has some input.
        Thanks. I'm not changing my portal. Ryu1 just so you know .... the donation number is what you use for both username and password. If you use Donation Checker, that's the number you have to enter and there's no letters ever.

Comment

Thanks. I'm not changing my portal. Ryu1 just so you know .... the donation number is what you use for both username and password. If you use Donation Checker, that's the number you have to enter and there's no letters ever.
          yes you use donation for both username and pass but I always thought donation # was combination of numbers and letters but hay as long it was working with kokaleka app and showing you expiration date on new app then lets wait for nightmare response or OP's input.
          All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Comment

• Nightmare
            Nightmare commented
            Editing a comment
            Not all have letters.

Just tried it again and yes the VOD works but that's all.

Comment

So, I turned on a VPN, and all is working fine. I am going to turn it off, and reset box and see if it still connects.

Donate for IPTV Service

Order Status

Private Message

Comment

Not sure why it worked after I turned on a VPN. Let me turn it off and we will see what happens.

Donate for IPTV Service

Order Status

Private Message

Comment

thanks Nightmare

Comment

Just tried it again and yes the VOD works but that's all.
                  Works fine with a VPN. Do you have one?

Donate for IPTV Service

Order Status

Private Message

Comment

Originally posted by Nightmare View Post

Works fine with a VPN. Do you have one?
                    Yes .... thanks for your efforts. I'll have to put the VPN on my box and try it. I'll let you know if I do it. Always thought VPN's were a no no.

Comment

VPN is ok to use right now.

Donate for IPTV Service

Order Status

Private Message

Comment

Installed my VPN and the app did work. Could be interesting with some time to fine tune it. Thanks.

Comment

No problem

Donate for IPTV Service

Order Status

Private Message

Comment

Ok I did a bit of playing today with this apk. Got it working great live tv and vod... on an android stb also had kodi with iptvxtra2 on the same box. Came back to the MytV app and it would just start trying to reconnect all the time.... eventually I went to the donation checker and reset the donation seemed to fix the Mytv retry connection prob. However, it looks like I have to reset often using the Mytv app... thoughts?
                            . -D

Comment

if you change the application donation, you must always reset 3 times to open the image in the new apk
                              it is recommended to leave the donation in a single apk
                              Para Soporte en EspaƱol Visita: http://servidordeiptv.is

Comment

Working...
                              X