Announcement

Collapse

NEW NFPS WEBSITES & EMAIL

In order to serve you better we have moved our websites to the following domain names:

Papiao: https://papiao.is

NFPS Main Site: https://iptvprivateserver.is

NFPS Website Hispana: http://servidoriptvprivado.is

NFPS Foro Hispano: http://servidordeiptv.is

E-Mail: [email protected]
See more
See less

Perfect Player (Only) Template - VOD Movies with Embedded & Formatted Metadata

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Perfect Player (Only) Template - VOD Movies with Embedded & Formatted Metadata

Perfect Player was lacking when it came to displaying metadata information for VOD listings.
    A Movie thumbnail just doesn't cut it, so I had to figure out how to make it better.
    It took a lot of investigation, custom programming and, well, ...work!
    Click image for larger version

Name:	ppvod.JPG
Views:	2
Size:	96.8 KB
ID:	70018

Below are 2 links to Templates for Perfect Player.
    For now they consist of just English Movie listings (Classics to come)
    *Note; Any new listings from the last 3 weeks are not included (but added if I continue any updates)

Part1 is the complete list with the newest additions at the top.
    Part2 is a Formatted listing with Genres as well as Release years.

* Search and Replace terms, are as my normal releases;
    > Find "xportal' and Replace with your Portal - (format example>
    Code:
    p1.iptvprivateserver.tv
    > Find "xdonation" and Replace with your Donation #
    *Rename and save (as plain text) with the .m3u extension.

Link to Template

TemplateVOD-Movies-Metadata_4PP_pt1.m3u
    Code:
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/1migke2deyut13t/TemplateVOD-Movies-Metadata_4PP_pt1.m3u/file
    TemplateVOD-Movies-Metadata_4PP_pt2.m3u
    Code:
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/u8p1n5kvu0xxniv/TemplateVOD-Movies-Metadata_4PP_pt2.m3u/file
    *Note: In Perfect Player settings/ General - browse to and select your 2 custom .m3u Playlists in Playlist 2 & 3
    Check the VOD checkbox
    On the Main Menu click the Rectangle/ Down Arrow Icon and select VOD.
    On the small Sub-menu, click Show Additional Information (similar to Show/Hide EPG)

*Bugs Found: Nov 01 - A few extra listings found in wrong categories. (will update)- /kens

Enjoy
    /kens
    Attached Files
    I am not a "BOT"!

Hi kens... so is it just a matter of filling in my donation and provider.... then add the link i EPG 2??

Comment

Originally posted by rpnawrot View Post
      Hi kens... so is it just a matter of filling in my donation and provider.... then add the link i EPG 2??
      If you don't know how to make a custom playlist from my Templates, read the Instructions in the m3u section (as well as the info in this Post #1)
      These are 2 Templates.
      Download them to a computer.
      Open them with a text editor and change the placeholder terms to your Account information.
      Rename and save to a USB memory stick and load them to your android STB.

In Perfect Player, open settings/ general
      *Assuming you have the Playlist #1 slot occupied by a TV Playlist. there will now be a Playlist #2 slot empty.
      Browse the directories (click folder Icon) to one of the files you loaded and select, then check the VOD checkbox.
      Go back and there will now be a Playlist #3 slot empty.
      Repeat for the 2nd file.

***You do not enter anything in EPG #2
      /kens
      I am not a "BOT"!

Comment

Kens you are great...... will try thanks!

Comment

works great!!!ty!

Comment

I'm using fire stick tv I download Perfect Player I changed playlist to Generic m3u with options for IPTV poral I used the default first and no channels at all I I changed it and use the full version and still no channels here how I type it in
            http://p5.iptvprivateserver.tv:80/get.php?username=xxxxxxxxxx&password=xxxxxxxxxxx&t ype=m3u_plus&output=ts( default) http://p5.iptvprivateserver.tv/c/ind...plus&output=ts (full version) need help

Comment

Originally posted by kawkaw2674 View Post
              I'm using fire stick tv I download Perfect Player I changed playlist to Generic m3u with options for IPTV poral I used the default first and no channels at all I I changed it and use the full version and still no channels here how I type it in
              http://p5.iptvprivateserver.tv:80/get.php?username=xxxxxxxxxx&password=xxxxxxxxxxx&t ype=m3u_plus&output=ts( default) http://p5.iptvprivateserver.tv/c/ind...plus&output=ts (full version) need help
              *** Never Post your Account credentials openly in the Forum.
              There was a typo in the URL address.
              > xxxx&t ype=m3u_ < (space between t & y)

Using the full playlist (which is what you get when you use the URL link) will load a playlist of more than 8000 items.
              This will slow down Perfect Player when changing categories.

Making a Custom Playlist for TV and a separate one for VOD is the recommended method.

i am sending you a PM (private message) with your URL for your playlist. (you will see a red message notification at the top of the Forum screen)
              I also made you a playlist file of just TV listings.
              You have to click the link to the file and download it, then transfer it to the FireTV Stick (This is done by installing ES File Explorer from Amazon store)
              Check here for more info - https://iptvzeta.is/forum/nfps-iptv-...dcore-for-iptv
              Check Post 1 above for VOD Playlist Info

/kens
              I am not a "BOT"!

Comment

The template for TV "Template4PP_TV-Eng_HDrepl-ChNo" has been updated. Are the 2 VOD templates also updated? The message in first slot on TV is not clear is all or just TV are updated.

Comment

Originally posted by laman4five View Post
                  The template for TV "Template4PP_TV-Eng_HDrepl-ChNo" has been updated. Are the 2 VOD templates also updated? The message in first slot on TV is not clear is all or just TV are updated.
                  Just the TV Template with new channels added.
                  *I also noticed an extra comma that may have screwed up something.

I will be posting an updated VOD set this week.
                  *Still trying to fix a compilation program bug ???
                  /kens
                  I am not a "BOT"!

Comment

Originally posted by kens View Post

Just the TV Template with new channels added.
                    *I also noticed an extra comma that may have screwed up something.

I will be posting an updated VOD set this week.
                    *Still trying to fix a compilation program bug ???
                    /kens
                    Is it possible to have a simple update VOD template. As example just the movie name without the metadata? I don't know how many movies have been added since the first 2 VOD templates but it must be more than 40.

Thanks for your efforts on Perfect Player. More people would use it if they knew about it.

Comment

Is it possible to have a simple update VOD template. As example just the movie name without the metadata? I don't know how many movies have been added since the first 2 VOD templates but it must be more than 40.

Thanks for your efforts on Perfect Player. More people would use it if they knew about it.
                      This is why I should not have done any Templates!

Sorry, but I Post all types of templates, so that the Providers would get the idea of how to support their growing user base due to the use of other platforms, and varying methods for accessing their Service.
                      I also posted links to Tools, for users, that I use for making Templates or custom m3u playlists, from the full playlists available to every user at the Server.
                      You could easily get what you want by making your own playlist with the most recent additions and add it to an empty Playlist slot in Perfect Player.

You could also ask the Providers to Host and Update these Playlists on their Servers, so nobody would need to make custom playlists from "Templates"!

Well, looks like today is going to be a "GRUMPY" day!!!
                      ...Sorry
                      /kens
                      I am not a "BOT"!

Comment

Sorry, but I Post all types of templates, so that the Providers would get the idea of how to support their growing user base due to the use of other platforms, and varying methods for accessing their Service.
                        I also posted links to Tools, for users, that I use for making Templates or custom m3u playlists, from the full playlists available to every user at the Server.
                        You could easily get what you want by making your own playlist with the most recent additions and add it to an empty Playlist slot in Perfect Player.

You could also ask the Providers to Host and Update these Playlists on their Servers, so nobody would need to make custom playlists from "Templates"!

...Sorry
                        /kens

...Sorry
                        /kens
                        I got the kens source by saving screen of 'kens' xml website address. I don't know how to get just the VOD entries from the xml files.

"making your own playlist with the most recent additions and add it to an empty Playlist slot in Perfect Player"

If I get it, I will not mind posting maybe 1x/month. If someone can help, I'd appreciate it.

Comment

...Sorry
                          /kens
                          I screen saved the current xml of entries.

"get what you want by making your own playlist with the most recent additions and add it to an empty Playlist slot in Perfect Player."

I'll try. I'll have to find just the vod entries in the list. Anyone can help, please do so!

Comment

I screen saved the current xml of entries.

"get what you want by making your own playlist with the most recent additions and add it to an empty Playlist slot in Perfect Player."

I'll try. I'll have to find just the vod entries in the list. Anyone can help, please do so!
                            I didn't mean to leave you hanging.
                            I will try to post an updated Template (part1 &2) that will have a "new listings" Group with the Movies added since my Initial releases.
                            Check initial Post #1 today.
                            It will have the date updated.

/kens
                            I am not a "BOT"!

Comment

***UPDATED Templates - Dec 02
                              (Cannot edit my Post#1 ??? so posting info here.

Link to Templates ***(UPDATED - Dec.02/18)

TemplateVOD4PP-dec02-pt1.m3u
                              Code:
                              http://www.mediafire.com/file/9s5ek3jpc8aq79i/TemplateVOD4PP-dec02-pt1.m3u/file
                              TemplateVOD4PP-dec02-pt2.m3u
                              Code:
                              http://www.mediafire.com/file/y6v768ztpyfrvzd/TemplateVOD4PP-dec02-pt2.m3u/file
                              /kens
                              I am not a "BOT"!

Comment

Working...
                              X