Announcement

Collapse

NEW NFPS WEBSITES & EMAIL

In order to serve you better we have moved our websites to the following domain names:

Papiao: https://papiao.is

NFPS Main Site: https://iptvprivateserver.is

NFPS Website Hispana: http://servidoriptvprivado.is

NFPS Foro Hispano: http://servidordeiptv.is

E-Mail: [email protected]
See more
See less

M3u playlist Roku

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M3u playlist Roku

I was able to download m3u playlist generate the m3u playlist from the donation site but I am unable to to view most channels. PAC12 seems to be the only channel working. I know its an issue with the m3u because my mag box works just fine. Can some one assist.

Sorry for double posting

Are you using a VPN?

Are you trying to use the same donation for mag and roku?

Please try doing an IPTV reset in the donation checker site.
    Check your Donation Status, Change MAC, Download IPTV Playlists and do IPTV reset using this form:

Donation Checker and Download IPTV Playlist

If you are interested on Premium IPTV please make your donations here:

NFPS IPTV Private Server with Stalker & IPTV Playlist

Comment

Originally posted by NFPS View Post
      Are you using a VPN?

Are you trying to use the same donation for mag and roku?

Please try doing an IPTV reset in the donation checker site.
      Thanks. I am not using a VPN and I delete the app from the Roku and tried it on a apple TV and it works great. No Guide but it works great. Oh and I have multiple donations so It is not the same as the mag

Comment

While using m3u option you maybe required to load an external guide source because it is not part of the list itself.

Take a look to the m3u playlist section for more information.
        Check your Donation Status, Change MAC, Download IPTV Playlists and do IPTV reset using this form:

Donation Checker and Download IPTV Playlist

If you are interested on Premium IPTV please make your donations here:

NFPS IPTV Private Server with Stalker & IPTV Playlist

Comment

There is no Roku IPTV m3u player that incorporates EPG Guide capabilities.
          (As far as I have found)
          Recommend using another platform, if this is to be your main viewing device.
          /kens
          I am not a "BOT"!

Comment

Is that why when I select an M3u player list from the drop down menu on my account that it does not save? I log out of my account and log backin and it shows I have not selected an m3u playlist. When I enter in the URL in my Roku, It is stuck on reviewing but nothing happens.

Comment

Send me your donation order # and e-mail address in a pm I will take a look.
              https://papiao.is/main/search_nfps

Comment

In a Private message.
                Last edited by Dodgeit; 04-19-2018, 06:25 AM.

Comment

The Server does not save your choice of playlist format.
                  It only prepares a URL link with your Donation/ Server address information.
                  If you know the format of the URL for the playlist type you need, you dont even have to go through this process.
                  (This is how you can make a custom playlist even if you have a MAC# type of access.)
                  * Loading this Services playlist, in full, on this device, will take a very long time to load. That is what you are seeing when it shows "Reviewing".
                  *** Full list has over 7000 streams. English only tv is about 380. All language tv is about 870.
                  You can make a custom playlist with only the TV listings and another with VOD listings only. There are Templates available in the m3u thread.

You may have to use a USB stick to save the files. (i am not a Roku user, and am only passing along, what I know from 3rd party's)
                  /kens
                  I am not a "BOT"!

Comment

So how big a USB stick should I need for this? Where would I find the TV only listings or the English only TV listings. Can you explain to me how I would go about saving these to a USB stick and how to view what is in the M3u thread? Sorry for the ignorance, I am new to this. Is there something better and easier than Roku I could use to do this? What is the best streaming device to use for this? Especially for a beginner like me, what is a streaming device and model you can recommend? Thanks

Comment

Buzz xpl2000 or 3000 is a good android Set Top Box (STB). ($100 -150)
                      Mygica is a very good unit also but is more expensive for the better models ($175 -250)
                      You can also use a PC and load KODI Media Center software.

My recommendation;
                      If you enjoy watching TV, you will not be happy unless you have a proper TV EPG guide.
                      Roku will not do this. You can use it to watch the Channels, but what is on the 300+ channels ???

spend $100 now before you get pissed off and frustrated.
                      Get an android STB with a minimum 2Gb ram and 8 -16Gb storage.
                      Get back to me and I will help you set things up. (You can find these units at many computer/ electronics stores)

If you still want to go with Roku, PM me with your Donation# and Server #.
                      Since you are new, i will make you a custom eng. tv only m3u playlist and provide you a link to download it.

* This is the m3u Thread.
                      * 1Gb USB stick is more than enough.

/kens
                      I am not a "BOT"!

Comment

Let me see if I can return my Roku and get a refund. I went on Amazon and there a bunch of Buzz XPL2000 and 3000 models. Does it matter which won I purchase as long as the STB has a minimum of 2Gb ram and 8gb storage? Its funny, I just wanted the Channel listings in the NFPS main site that is listed in the IPTV Channels list. I can get all the sports, Pay per view, and movie channels. Thank you for all your help /kens.

Comment

Basically, the 850 full IPTV channel list from this site. That is all I want.

Comment

Get the newer 3000.
                            Amazon should exchange for something else if you are not happy with product.

You know where to find me!
                            /kens
                            I am not a "BOT"!

Comment

Ok /kens, I finally got my BuzzTV 3000. I opened it up and see everything. OMG, do I want VOD, APPS, or LiveTv. Google Play and Kodi are already downloaded. What should I do next?

Comment

Working...
                              X