Announcement

Collapse

NEW NFPS WEBSITES & EMAIL

In order to serve you better we have moved our websites to the following domain names:

Papiao: https://papiao.is

NFPS Main Site: https://iptvprivateserver.is

NFPS Website Hispana: http://servidoriptvprivado.is

NFPS Foro Hispano: http://servidordeiptv.is

E-Mail: [email protected]
See more
See less

how to set up perfect player

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dodgeit View Post
    Copy and paste the link in your browser and then you will get the option to download the m3u file.
    Ok, I tried that, and got an M3U file to download via the computer as follows:

tv_channels_XXXXXXXXXXX_plus

with the X denoting my donation.

But when I try to move it to a folder on the box, and then use Perfect Player to open up the file, I cannot see it in Perfect Player. I do see the file using ES File Explorer on the box though.

EDIT: Ok, I think I was trying to download from the wrong spot in PP. I've seen the video now and I think I should be good.

Comment

I have an h96 max box and perfect player. I am wearing out my remote constantly trying to enter a playlist and epg and nothing works. My nfps subscription is still active. Does the m3u program have to be on my device for the epg to work?

Comment

• Dodgeit
        Dodgeit commented
        Editing a comment
        Instead of wearing out the remote worrying about a guide buy a box like dreamlink or a Buzz.Then the guide is provided by the provider.

Thanks for the good advice. My dreamlink t2 took 15mins to program and works great. Kens said he had this h96 box and it was working. I am sure I have the playlist url correct. Using the yahyabell epg url. The status bar shows epg download but no channels appear. Download supposed logos is checked as well as show channel groups as folders. I'm not a new member as I have been on this forum for many years, just forgot my password.

Comment

As far as comparing the Dreamlink T2 to to H96max there is no contest. The T2 was constantly freezing and repeating over and over again and at times totally unwatchable. The H96 is rock solid and a vastly superior box.

Comment

• Dodgeit
          Dodgeit commented
          Editing a comment
          I still use a T1 and a T1 plus and i don't see this problem.

Originally posted by ranger202 View Post
        Thanks for the good advice. My dreamlink t2 took 15mins to program and works great. Kens said he had this h96 box and it was working. I am sure I have the playlist url correct. Using the yahyabell epg url. The status bar shows epg download but no channels appear. Download supposed logos is checked as well as show channel groups as folders. I'm not a new member as I have been on this forum for many years, just forgot my password.
        yahyabell guide has not worked in over a year.
        Use
        Code:
        https://raw.githubusercontent.com/kens13/epg/master/guide_ks.xml
        **Note: By default PP Hides the EPG data. To see the EPG. if using a mouse, at the top of the left of screen Channel list, and on the right side of the Genre (All Channels, Entertainment etc) click the small square icon (submenu). Click EPG Show EPG.
        If using a remote, press and hold OK until the submenu appears, then select Show EPG.
        /kens
        I am not a "BOT"!

Comment

I am trying to load PP for the first time,

I have watched the Video. I am using this template posted by Kens "Perfect Player (Only) Template *Channel #'s & HD's replace the SD Channels"
          I have edited the template with notepad. I changed the p1 and the donation #s with replace function. I saved it as a new text and loaded it, the channels and guide both showed up. Then I realized I had to save it as an m3u file, so I went back and changed the extension to m3u. Also followed "Use "Auto" Decoder instead of Software."
          everything loads except I can't view any of the channels.

when Kens says "Did you go to donation page and select "Generic m3u w/options" Playlist type?"

I dont have this option on my donation page, I only see a link as set a Generate New one. I am running the same code on kodi on the same box.

BTW: my code looks like this after editing:

but on the example file the links are still:
          h++p://p1.iptvprivateserver.tv/live/......

should I edit them with this full link of p1.iptvprivateserver.tv rather than just replacing the P1?

what am I missing here?
          Last edited by Nightmare; 10-07-2018, 04:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by smokemake View Post
            I am trying to load PP for the first time,

I have watched the Video. I am using this template posted by Kens "Perfect Player (Only) Template *Channel #'s & HD's replace the SD Channels"
            I have edited the template with notepad. I changed the p1 and the donation #s with replace function. I saved it as a new text and loaded it, the channels and guide both showed up. Then I realized I had to save it as an m3u file, so I went back and changed the extension to m3u. Also followed "Use "Auto" Decoder instead of Software."
            everything loads except I can't view any of the channels.

when Kens says "Did you go to donation page and select "Generic m3u w/options" Playlist type?"

I dont have this option on my donation page, I only see a link as set a Generate New one. I am running the same code on kodi on the same box.

BTW: my code looks like this after editing:

h++p://p1:80/live/************/************/9879.ts

but on the example file the links are still:
            h++p://p1.iptvprivateserver.tv/live/......

should I edit them with this full link of p1.iptvprivateserver.tv rather than just replacing the P4?

what am I missing here?
            IT WORKS NOW,

I REPLACED the xportal:80 with the full link p1.iptvprivateserver.tv

quick questions: can you use the template editor to load the guide pre-loaded on your template? (Its really time consuming to type the guide link with an android remote/mouse)
            by clicking this button "associa guida ed esporta" ?

also if you use the template editor after I export the file, channel # is gone. how to you keep the orignal channel # on your m3u file after editing it?

is there no Preview (detailed information) on guide? when you use the guide there is no detail information when hovering over a show, the only way to see that is if you select the channel and press the right button.
            Last edited by kens; 10-09-2018, 11:37 AM. Reason: ***Do Not Post your Account Credentials

Comment

Associating the guide in the playlist just replaces the m3u channel names with the names from the guide.
              I should have removed the link to that editor because I found it rearranges the playlists tags and some programs do not like this.

The PP Template you are referring to is a specific compilation that should not have lines removed or inserted unless you account for the channel number count synchronization.
              (It is padded with blank channels to account for the channel number gaps in the playlist (ie: from channel 20 to 77 there are 57 Blank(Null) channels) .

You can use the regular Templates if you want to make a custom Playlist tailored to your needs (but you lose the channels numbering)

Guide data preview is one of the deficiencies with Perfect Player.
              /kens
              I am not a "BOT"!

Comment

Thanks for the clarification
                Pp is definitely better than Kodi specially with that template you posted. Picture quality and speed is not comparable. I was just trying to remove the adult channels using the editor but I guess you can do that thru pp itself.

KODI has a couple good features like kens inputed iptvxtra info and the guide with full info.
                Hopefully we ll have the vods and a better guide on your next release kens

Btw those were not my account credentials, they were random #s.

Comment

Working...
                X