Announcement

Collapse

NEW NFPS WEBSITES & EMAIL

In order to serve you better we have moved our websites to the following domain names:

Papiao: https://papiao.is

NFPS Main Site: https://iptvprivateserver.is

NFPS Website Hispana: http://servidoriptvprivado.is

NFPS Foro Hispano: http://servidordeiptv.is

E-Mail: [email protected]
See more
See less

EPG Guide Source for (Generic m3u w/Options) Playlists

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EPG Guide Source for (Generic m3u w/Options) Playlists

EPG Guide compiled for channel ID matching of NFPS Generic m3u Playlists.

Use this URL address directly in your App,

Code:
    https://raw.githubusercontent.com/kens13/epg/master/guide_ks.xml
    /kens
    IPTV Server, IPTV Provider for MAG254, KODI, Roku, IPTV M3U, Android IPTV, IPTV Playlist, IPTV Stalker, AVOV, VLC, IPTV Trial, IPTV Live Channels, M3U Playlists, VoD, SoftIPTV, IPTVSubs, IPTVGate, IPTVChoice, iptv, ftazeta, donation, nfps, iptvprivateserver, ppv
    Last edited by kens; 12-28-2018, 12:02 PM. Reason: URL address change
    I am not a "BOT"!

Thanks works perfect!

Comment

What happened to the EPG? It's gone, I'm guessing the source has to be ON, so it can reload from the client, in this case Kens? You must be OFF I guess?

Comment

Nope.
        Guide is up and good till 11pm Sunday EST
        I usually Pull data for 4 days, but update every 3 days, so no one goes without.
        So tonight I will update, guide data and it will be good until Wednesday.

Depending on what Platform you are using, the update of your guide may be late???
        Manually update your program, or change settings to update at each startup.
        /kens
        I am not a "BOT"!

Comment

Originally posted by kens View Post
          Nope.
          Guide is up and good till 11pm Sunday EST
          I usually Pull data for 4 days, but update every 3 days, so no one goes without.
          So tonight I will update, guide data and it will be good until Wednesday.

Depending on what Platform you are using, the update of your guide may be late???
          Manually update your program, or change settings to update at each startup.
          /kens

Ok, nothing happened, it only occurred for a few hours last night, precisely from 11 pm until 2 am more or less, and then it repopulated again. Thanks.

BTW - Could you populate the recently added channels please well? Whenever you have the chance of course. Cheers! Very good job, thanks a lot.

Comment

• kens
            kens commented
            Editing a comment
            Done
            Templates Posted
            /kens

Thank you Kens, though I only use the direct Epg download vía url, Well, I suppose I will have to upload the template to my fire stick at some point Next days. Thanks.

Comment

Just tested this on kodi, works great. will test on Enigma 2 receiver later.

Thanks for the time and effort with this.

Comment

EPG Guide compiled for channel ID matching of NFPS Generic m3u Playlists.

Use this URL address directly in your App,

hxxps://raw.githubusercontent.com/kens13/epg/master/guide_kens.xml
              * Change hxxps to https

or click on the link below with a browser, then right click the resulting text in the browser window and then click "Save page as", and give it a name with an .xml file type.
              /kens
              I tryied the link above, i am using kodi not all the channels have their epg

Comment

• kens
                kens commented
                Editing a comment
                For Generic m3u Playlists only.
                Or you can modify a Template with your Portal /Donation and use with IPTV Simple Client
                /kens

How do i modify a template with my portal/donation. I am using stalker simple client. Is there a instruction that i havent seen.

Thanks fir the info Kens

Comment

• Dodgeit
                Dodgeit commented
                Editing a comment
                Are you using a m3u? if not you can not use it.He said it is for generic m3u playlist only

Originally posted by atechguy263 View Post
              Just tested this on kodi, works great. will test on Enigma 2 receiver later.

Thanks for the time and effort with this.
              Hi, i am not using a m3u. Are u using stalker client on kodi or r u using a m3u.
              if i cant use it on stalker i will try to use an m3u play list.

Thanks

Comment

Will not work with Stalker Client.
                Will work with PotatoTV following the Mod instructions.

Will work with IPTV Simple Client on Kodi, Perfect Player (Android) and most other m3u media players.that use an xml guide.
                /kens
                I am not a "BOT"!

Comment

Will not work with Stalker Client.
                  Will work with PotatoTV following the Mod instructions.

Will work with IPTV Simple Client on Kodi, Perfect Player (Android) and most other m3u media players.that use an xml guide.
                  /kens
                  Hi Kens, can you pleaseeeee, point me to the link on how to set up iptv simple client. I like using stalker client and it works great but i dont like not having a guide. I was using yahyabell but it stopped loading the guide.

Can i use both stalker and simple client, and just disable the one i am not using

Thanks Kens

Comment

• kens
                    kens commented
                    Editing a comment
                    No you cant use both.
                    Stalker requires MAC# authentication.
                    IPTV Simple uses m3u Playlists.

If you use PotatoTV with Kodi, you can have a great interface to access VOD etc, and it uses IPTV Simple Client for TV streams by generating an m3u Playlist. Negatives - you lose channel numbering (channels start at 1,2,3...)
                    To use my guide, you need to make a Playlist using my Templates. Positives - Template is moded to adjust channel #,s

If you just want to quickly get up and running to watch TV, Change your access method to Generic m3u w/options Playlist from MAC# access.
                    Copy and Paste the URL into iptv simple client settings, then copy and paste the URL for my guide in the epg section of IPTV Simple Client Settings
                    save by clicking OK, but dont Enable.
                    Go to Stalker and Disable.
                    Go to PVR&LiveTV settings and Clear Data cache.
                    Go back to Iptv Simple Client and Enable.

For more info
                    Go to Kodi thread PotatoTV/ Stuffed Potato Template Sticky
                    /kens

There are other options for epg with stalker client. Check this thread >https://iptvzeta.is/forum/nfps-iptv...about-tv-guide

Comment

Hi Kens, thanks for that info. I will follow your intructions will let u know how it went.

I am not sure which one i will try, i might trh both

Comment

thank you Ken, works perfect with perfect player

Comment

Working...
                      X