Announcement

Collapse

NEW NFPS WEBSITES & EMAIL

In order to serve you better we have moved our websites to the following domain names:

Papiao: https://papiao.is

NFPS Main Site: https://iptvprivateserver.is

NFPS Website Hispana: http://servidoriptvprivado.is

NFPS Foro Hispano: http://servidordeiptv.is

E-Mail: [email protected]
See more
See less

No M3U Playlist Work

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No M3U Playlist Work

Hello,

I installed IPTV Pro on my Android TV box and from the portal I got the generic M3U playlist and it says server failed to load. I changed portals, got a new playlist generated and still no luck?

http://p5.iptvprivateserver.ru:80/get.php?username=<username>&password=<password>&ty pe=m3u&output=ts

Can anyone help with this? What am I doing wrong? I tried the simple play list as well.

do you have a Mac address assigned to your donation? if yes then remove that, perform a reset then download a new copy and try again.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Comment

I did all these steps and it is till not working. I have the Pendoo X6 Pro Android TV Box. Is that box compatible? I thought all Android TV boxes would work?

I dont know how to download a playlist either, When I type the plylist URL into my browser on the tv box it just says server cant be reached......sigh....looks like I wasted $65 on this TV box and $60 worth of bitcoin

Comment

https://papiao.ru/main/search_nfps/
        use this link and log in with your information that you used to order nfps iptv service. once log in then download your m3u copy. then open up that copy with your media player and it should work.
        All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Comment

Yes open it with a media player on your computer. Just like Ryu1 says. Using something like Vlc media player and it will work.
          https://papiao.is/main/search_nfps

Comment

Originally posted by canigetpaidplz View Post
            I did all these steps and it is till not working. I have the Pendoo X6 Pro Android TV Box. Is that box compatible? I thought all Android TV boxes would work?

I dont know how to download a playlist either, When I type the plylist URL into my browser on the tv box it just says server cant be reached......sigh....looks like I wasted $65 on this TV box and $60 worth of bitcoin
            You didn't waste for the donation it will work. Myself i haven't used a android except for downloading vlc media player and using it.

https://papiao.is/main/search_nfps

Comment

that Android will work fine, but you need a Media Player installed on it.
              The Player needs to be compatible with m3u Playlists.
              There are many Players out there that will work fine.
              The VLC is a PLayer but it does not give a very good user interface. The best quality about the VLC Player is that you can install onto and Android and as well install it onto your LapTop or PC. There are not many m3u Players that are compatible with Laptops or PCs

First thing you will need to do is get yourself a m3u Media Player and that would either be from Playstore as an app... or you can also find the apk version of the application and install that onto your Android.
              An APK file is basically a carrier of an app... kinda like your wallet carries your ID and such things.
              It is in APK form because the Android can not install an app... it is just not possible unless you go thru Playstore or something like that.

The easiest thing to do first is to install VLC Player on your Laptop
              Make sure you get the correct version for Windows Copy and Paste the VLC address into your web browser , as seen below... that will take you to the Windows version.

videolan.org/vlc/

The reason why I suggest this is because the VLC Player is very simple to use and you can easily and fastly to see if your Playlist works. Then once you see it is working then you can work on getting a Player installed onto your Android.

So after you have it installed,
              Open VLC on laptop then open the Media tab seen up top
              Then open the " Open Network Streaming' option and then open the Network tab. This is where you would paste that Playlist URL.
              Make sure the URL is correct. You do not need to download another copy of the URL, just use the one you have shown in your earlier post, but add you credentials (username/password) and make sure there are no typos or mistakes. You have a typo in the URL you have shown. Near the end you have an added space that should not be there.

Okay once that is working and it should work, then you can find and load/install an m3u Player onto your Android.
              I suggest using the Perfect Player app for the Android device.

Find the apk version at their website (nikilabs)
              niklabs.com/downloads/

Now you will need to find an Appinstaller of some sort and there are a few of them, which should be on that Android already from factory.

The directions to load a Playlist on the Perfect Player can be posted here and I will post them asap
              But in meantime get that VLC installed on Laptop and your Playlist URL entered in there.

With the VLC you could also use a hard copy of the Playlist and have that copy on your desktop, then open VLC in minimize view and simply drag and drop the copy on to the VLC and cliclon it to open. It may take a minute or two to open so give it some time.

It is important to know that a hard copy of the Playlist is not the same thing as the URL of that same Playlist.
              To get a hard copy, simply copy and paste that Playlist URL (the correct URL with your credentials and no typos), paste that into your web browser and click on the enter tab and then a hotlink file should appear with your copy.

You could get the hard copy from the papiao website too but it would basically be the same procedure, except you do not have to copy and paste the URL, just right click on it and then open in new window and that will bring up the hotlink as well

Comment

Install Perfect Player (PP) from an apk file or directly from Playstore or the device's online Market place.

Once installed, open it and let it load. Should not take more then a couple minutes to load the Player.
                There will be a Settings menu icon/shortcut seen at the top of the screen along with some other icons.The Settings is on the far right and looks like a gear sprocket looking thing (same settings icon seen on most Android devices).

Open the settings to find 6 categories listed.
                1. General
                2. GUI
                3. Playback
                4. Advanced
                5. Defaults
                6. Unlock

Check inside each of these and adjust anything needing adjusting. Or leave it all alone as is.

Open the General option to find 6 more categories.
                1. IPTV data server
                2. Playlist URL or file path
                3. EPG URL or file path
                4. Logos
                5. Plugins
                6. udpxy server

Open the Playlist option and either use a mouse and click on the small folder icon to open your USB storage device (which you can have a text file there with the Playlist URL there). Click on that text URL and the URL should paste itself into place.... or type the URL thru keyboard (KB).

Select M3U and name your m3u any name you want.
                You will also want an EPG URL, which Shooty has supplied for us. That URL should be found here somewhere on site, look for it posted by Shooty.

Then click on the OK option and your Playlist will start loading. At the top right on the screen there is a loading indicator.This may go thru 2 or 3 loading cycles , depending how large the Playlist may be.

You can access that Settings menu anytime by using the Menu button on your remote or when not viewing channels use the Back button to bring up that menu.

Open up the channel list with the OK function. Scroll to the top till the category is highlighted then scroll left or right to view more categories.

If you attach a wireless mouse to your device that would help with the setup and the operation. As example if the channel list is very long and you have one of the bottom channels highlighted then you'd have to scroll all the way thru them to get to the top, But with a mouse, you can just click on the top (category).

easy peasy

Comment

Working...
                X