Announcement

Collapse

NEW NFPS WEBSITES & EMAIL

In order to serve you better we have moved our websites to the following domain names:

Papiao: https://papiao.is

NFPS Main Site: https://iptvprivateserver.is

NFPS Website Hispana: http://servidoriptvprivado.is

NFPS Foro Hispano: http://servidordeiptv.is

E-Mail: [email protected]
See more
See less

Vpn

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vpn

Yesterday we were told to use a VPN to get around Comcast issues by the Administration. I also read that VPN was a No no on this server.
    So has something change or did I misunderstand.
    If so any recommendation to what VPN I should get in the States

Good point Dan. I saw that the Admin posted that yesterday and then Dodgeit warned someone that VPNs are not to be used. The Admin should have answered that question at the time and he should have recommended the one to use. I can't answer your questions but I too understand the confusion which I hope will be clarified sooner than later.

Comment

Originally posted by dan ortez View Post
      Yesterday we were told to use a VPN to get around Comcast issues by the Administration. I also read that VPN was a No no on this server.
      So has something change or did I misunderstand.
      If so any recommendation to what VPN I should get in the States
      VPNs are temporary allowed and comcast issue should also be temporary.

As this is a workaround i suggest you not to buy a VPN but request a free trial on:

- IPTVanish
      - CyberGhost
      - NordVPN

Most of them will also give you a 30 days moneyback guaranteed so you can cancel as soon as comcast issue is solved.
      Check your Donation Status, Change MAC, Download IPTV Playlists and do IPTV reset using this form:

Donation Checker and Download IPTV Playlist

If you are interested on Premium IPTV please make your donations here:

NFPS IPTV Private Server with Stalker & IPTV Playlist

Comment

Thank you so much for clarifying this and the information above

Comment

Originally posted by Gabacho View Post
          Good point Dan. I saw that the Admin posted that yesterday and then Dodgeit warned someone that VPNs are not to be used. The Admin should have answered that question at the time and he should have recommended the one to use. I can't answer your questions but I too understand the confusion which I hope will be clarified sooner than later.
          I must of missed that post.Oh yes i did!!!.So this is just for Comcast users i guess.Would also be easier if i was told what was happening.Butttttttttttt You know how it is.
          Last edited by Dodgeit; 01-23-2020, 05:58 PM.
          https://papiao.is/main/search_nfps

Comment

I am using Comcast and it is terrible freezing , never seen it so bad before. Went and got VPN, installed and it tells me I am protected but there is no improvement, impossible to watch the last 5 0r 6 days and still is. Checked all the network settings and info everything remains the same Comcast numbers so what do you mean by a "workaround" ? What have I missed please help I am so puzzled and frustrated. Mag 254 p 6 and tried p3 neither are stable for me.

Comment

Would it help to change the sip number on the mag to the VPN isp nd how do I do that, Can't find any edit setting for that action

Comment

Originally posted by joren22 View Post
                I am using Comcast and it is terrible freezing , never seen it so bad before. Went and got VPN, installed and it tells me I am protected but there is no improvement, impossible to watch the last 5 0r 6 days and still is. Checked all the network settings and info everything remains the same Comcast numbers so what do you mean by a "workaround" ? What have I missed please help I am so puzzled and frustrated. Mag 254 p 6 and tried p3 neither are stable for me.
                The work around is suppose to be to use a Vpn with Comcast because it's a Comcast problem if i'm understanding right.
                https://papiao.is/main/search_nfps

Comment

are you using vpns from one of those recommended list? are you using different features of vpn and using different countries or continent from?
                  All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Comment

Where did you install the VPN? Im almost positive you can't install a VPN on a mag254. You need a router that supports a VPN, or one that supports Tomato or DDWRT, and you can't do that with Comcast rented gateway. Can only be done on your own personal router that supports that.

Comment

When your internet services provider block you, they do this on you router, just buy one replaced after one o tow month put they router back if you want and will work fine again, this happen to me long time ago.

Comment

Originally posted by pecaquito View Post
                        When your internet services provider block you, they do this on you router, just buy one replaced after one o tow month put they router back if you want and will work fine again, this happen to me long time ago.
                        So pecaquito, if I understand you correctly, if a third party router is installed instead of the ISP provided one, the blocking / throttling may go away ?

Comment

Yes that what i means, they block your router not the modem

Comment

OK, something to try this weekend, thanks pecaquito

Comment

An update, picked up a router and called my ISP to disable the built-in router and only leave the modem active, they said it can not be done but they can bridge the new outer I purchased, I tried it and still ended up not being able to play any of the VOD movies.. It would be nice if the users that have no issues would list their ISP's then maybe some one that has the ability can take their box to an ISP that is reported to be not throttling and see it fixes the problem

Comment

Working...
                              X