Announcement

Collapse

NEW NFPS WEBSITES & EMAIL

In order to serve you better we have moved our websites to the following domain names:

Papiao: https://papiao.is

NFPS Main Site: https://iptvprivateserver.is

NFPS Website Hispana: http://servidoriptvprivado.is

NFPS Foro Hispano: http://servidordeiptv.is

E-Mail: [email protected]
See more
See less

Just Renewed - A lot of Channels Not Working

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just Renewed - A lot of Channels Not Working

I just renewed, and on one device, a lot of channels are not working, but some are, so I now the code is correct.

Trying on another device (not simultaneously) on the same WiFi network, a lot of the channels are coming in... how come they would work on one device and not another. Both are running Android. Would the Kodi version have something to do with some channels not working? I've tried resetting the IPTV code through the portal, but no luck.

You can only do that with m3u playlist, not with mac address.

Comment

Do what? It's the same setup I had for the last few years.

Comment

So I tried another device this time, and most of the channels were working, like ESPN for the Home Run Derby (btw, the video looks crisp and smooth like IKS did).

But on other devices, some channels come in, and most do not. Is this related to the "STB Blocked" issues others are reporting?

Comment

Are you using the same account in both devices?

Every time you move the account between devices you must perform an IPTV reset. The system is designed to work 1 donation per device.
          Check your Donation Status, Change MAC, Download IPTV Playlists and do IPTV reset using this form:

Donation Checker and Download IPTV Playlist

If you are interested on Premium IPTV please make your donations here:

NFPS IPTV Private Server with Stalker & IPTV Playlist

Comment

I am using the same account on both devices. Before I never had to do an IPTV reset when going back and forth between devices.

But I've also tried the reset, with no luck.

Again, some channels work on the one device, but most do not. On the other device, most channels do work.

Comment

Originally posted by TreyWingbat View Post
              I am using the same account on both devices. Before I never had to do an IPTV reset when going back and forth between devices.

But I've also tried the reset, with no luck.

Again, some channels work on the one device, but most do not. On the other device, most channels do work.
              Disconnect the second device from power wait 30 mins and do an IPTV reset.

On every order delivery we include a warning in red:

If our system detect that you are using your donation through a VPN, Proxy, Datacenter or in more than 1 device at the same time it will be automatically banned. When using MAC Address authentication is highly recommended to protect your donation by activating the Country or Internet Provider lock to prevent that someone else spoof your MAC to get unauthorized access using your account.
              2 devices require 2 donations, that have always been our rule since IKS times.
              Check your Donation Status, Change MAC, Download IPTV Playlists and do IPTV reset using this form:

Donation Checker and Download IPTV Playlist

If you are interested on Premium IPTV please make your donations here:

NFPS IPTV Private Server with Stalker & IPTV Playlist

Comment

What application are you using on these devices?

Comment

I am using a computer, tablet, and cell phone for the 1 code. None of them have Kodi running at the same time... if I'm using my phone, I'm not using the tablet or the computer does not have Kodi launched.

Yesterday I was watching things on the phone over Wi-Fi, then when I went out and tried using the service over the cellular service, nothing worked. Another strange occurrence.

Now I do also have another code that I got (same as last time)... I use that for a Intel NUC box running Windows that is ALWAYS in Kodi (that's why I got 2 codes). On that box now too I cannot get most of the channels to load... a few do come in like the weather channels, but that's about it.

Comment

If you are switching between isp providers and boxes you must do a reset.You could also use Perfect Player (forget about kodi) and use a m3u list and not have any problems.
                    https://papiao.is/main/search_nfps

Comment

Well, I used a 4th device on my shared setup to watch things yesterday temporarily, and things worked fine on that device (it's running Android / Kodi).

This morning I thought of switching servers, from p1 to p2, and that worked! So maybe something is wrong with p1?

Is there a link to setting up the m3u list?

Comment

Im not sure if there is it's pretty self explanatory. Delete the mac from your account. Then download the generic m3u. Then download Perfect Player. Open it up with the m3u file. You can also download VLC media player and do the same I believe.
                        https://papiao.is/main/search_nfps

Comment

Ok, I remember changing something in the login portal though a while ago to go from MAC to M3U?

But p2 is working well for me... I got codes for others I know, and they have no issues with p1, so I'm not sure why I did.

The one thing that still does not work for me is getting channels via the cellular network on my phone when I'm out and about... it works over WiFi though on the phone. On my tablet, channels work on both cellular and WiFI... would something block the cellular connection on the phone to not receive the channels? Other video and Internet service work over cellular on my phone though too. Strange.

Comment

Working...
                          X