Announcement

Collapse

NEW NFPS WEBSITES & EMAIL

In order to serve you better we have moved our websites to the following domain names:

Papiao: https://papiao.is

NFPS Main Site: https://iptvprivateserver.is

NFPS Website Hispana: http://servidoriptvprivado.is

NFPS Foro Hispano: http://servidordeiptv.is

E-Mail: [email protected]
See more
See less

Trouble when I make payment for donations.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2tester View Post

the closest is 70 miles
    I would take a nice a drive, and buy the lifetime donation, that way you won't have to worry about it again!

Comment

Try www.Localbitcoins.com I use them all the time, very simple

Comment

I'm having problems renewing donations in Fla. i have too many boxes not to be able to renew them.

Comment

Originally posted by Grim Reaper View Post

I would take a nice a drive, and buy the lifetime donation, that way you won't have to worry about it again!
          how mush is lifetime donations and where to purchase in Fla.

Comment

Originally posted by starchild1 View Post

how mush is lifetime donations and where to purchase in Fla.
            We have a limited time offer for just $200 you get a lifetime donation. There are tens of ways to pay but the most commons are bitcoin ATM, direct bitcoin payments using CoinBase or through bitcoin mining.
            Check your Donation Status, Change MAC, Download IPTV Playlists and do IPTV reset using this form:

Donation Checker and Download IPTV Playlist

If you are interested on Premium IPTV please make your donations here:

NFPS IPTV Private Server with Stalker & IPTV Playlist

Comment

I rather go get a root canal then trying to renew my donation.....a pain in the ass...can they make it more difficult?

Comment

bitcion ATM's are all located in rundown areas where a consealed weapons permit would be helpful....boy the USA is getting to be a shithole country.....most of the ATM's don't work.....most of the stores are manned by humans that don't speak English......I think the powers that be should rethink this fiasco

Comment

Originally posted by Starwars10 View Post
                  bitcion ATM's are all located in rundown areas where a consealed weapons permit would be helpful....boy the USA is getting to be a shithole country.....most of the ATM's don't work.....most of the stores are manned by humans that don't speak English......I think the powers that be should rethink this fiasco
                  I don't think there will be any rethinking it.Members security is important.There is other ways to do it and you don't have to leave your computer.The ATM is one of the best ways though.Sorry you feel that way about your country but it don't have anything to do with NFPS.

https://papiao.is/main/search_nfps

Comment

Originally posted by Starwars10 View Post
                    When you say they don't work, have you tried any? It shouldn't matter if the stores are manned by aliens. You shouldn't need to talk to them. Its like any bank atm, it will tell you that this atm is out of order or something like that. If the bitcoin atm is on and functioning, you should be able to send the money!

Comment

Here we go again. My second subscription just expired and I came back to see if any payment options had been opened up for me. Unfortunately, None of the bitcoin options that you present are available to me, so I guess I will have to do what I did with my first subscription, which is to use another provider.

Comment

By the way, that "country lock " issue that it you had resolved, is now back.

Comment

Originally posted by DaSword View Post
                          Here we go again. My second subscription just expired and I came back to see if any payment options had been opened up for me. Unfortunately, None of the bitcoin options that you present are available to me, so I guess I will have to do what I did with my first subscription, which is to use another provider.
                          None? Do you have PayPal? If you don't, you set up a PayPal account and pay.

Comment

Originally posted by DaSword View Post
                            By the way, that "country lock " issue that it you had resolved, is now back.
                            What "country lock" issue would that be? I would also try to use the Paypal method, which can be set up with a credit card!

Comment

no one is more techno incompetent than me. nearest bitcom atm is 900k. i went through paypal with a little (lot) of help from the moderators i pulled it off . i do prefer to pay with visa but that's not an option

Comment

I will check you guys sometime in the future, hopefully. Its been a battle been a customer.

Comment

Working...
                                X