Announcement

Collapse

NEW NFPS WEBSITES & EMAIL

In order to serve you better we have moved our websites to the following domain names:

Papiao: https://papiao.is

NFPS Main Site: https://iptvprivateserver.is

NFPS Website Hispana: http://servidoriptvprivado.is

NFPS Foro Hispano: http://servidordeiptv.is

E-Mail: [email protected]
See more
See less

New android box - help!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes that's it

Comment

Stbemu is the easiest way to get iptv on an android box..all u need to do is click the menu button on the remote while the stbemu app is open and look for portal settings and enter your portal and copy the mac address given by the app and register on papiao website and done

Comment

Originally posted by Dexter90 View Post
        Stbemu is the easiest way to get iptv on an android box..all u need to do is click the menu button on the remote while the stbemu app is open and look for portal settings and enter your portal and copy the mac address given by the app and register on papiao website and done
        EASIEST WAY?? ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS CLICK THE ...?

oK I installed Stbemu = First I tried "stbemu-nfps-armv7-release-0.9.03.apk" and then I tried "stbemu-nfps-armv7-release-0.9.apk"

they both installed without a problem on the Coby Box android v 7.1 = they both had similar problems and I did a complete uninstall on the first before I installed the 2nd file.

I used the MAC address listed in the stbemu program at papaio and entered the new mac and then did an iptv reset before I tried to setup the portal.
        The MAC address I used was 00:1A:788:##:##
        WITH # REPLACED WITH SAME NUMBERS THE STBEMU PROGRAM LISTED.

THE PROBLEM

i GET THE MENU AND SELECT SETTINGS
        I GO TO EDIT THE PORTAL
        It currently has hXXp://11.iptvprivateserver.tv
        or the 0.9.03 apk had hXXp://2.iptvprivateserver.tv (the XX in both files is tt)

SO I GO TO EDIT THE URL OF THE PORTAL AND PUT IN:

hXXp://p2.iptvprivateserver.tv

and I get a message when I click on ok that it is an INCORRECT PORTAL URL! and it does not accept the update the portal remains as it was.

SO I TRIED:

hXXp://p2.iptvprivateserver.tv/c/index.html

in both cases iptvprivateserver is underlined in red and then when I say ok I get

same message incorrect portal url and it does not update or change the portal!

Comment

There is no xtra space before or after the periods which one user found - i put the portal url in correctly each time and that was about 3 or 4 times with each version of the app -

I thought that this was going to BE SIMPLE and that I could finally give my friend a working box but it just had to be difficult again -

The android version is 7.1 and I already gave the two versions of stbemu (pro) that I attempted.

I put in the mac address in the donation checker at papiao before I tried to update the url and as I said I did an iptv reset when I entered the MAC as reported by the stbemu (which is different from the mac of the coby box) which I tried also no difference in the message

If anyone has any ideas about what is causing this or how to enter the portal url I'd appreciate it and at this point I'll try anything -

well almost anything I have Kodi 18 installed came with the box already installed but it would not accept an installation of iptvxtra and I am not going back to that -

It would seem that stbemu (pro) is the way to go for a simple installation and use and I like that it is similar to the MAG 254 BUT ##$%^&*%#$

Oh I am going to try the numeric address 104.25.195.102 instead of the domain name and see if it works - probably NOT

By the way should for some strange reason i get the portal to work WHERE DO I PUT IN THE USERNAME AND PW (donation #)

Comment

Maybe try turning on the “country lock”
            In the donation checker site, then IPTV reset and save, and see what it does

Comment

Where did you get that version at? That is the wrong version. The version at the playstore is 1.1.12?? That is an old version that was made special for NFPS users long ago I believe. You need to download the free version from the play store and try it again.

Comment

• Dodgeit
                Dodgeit commented
                Editing a comment
                When using the STB emu. Do you have to use user name and password? Or does it log on with just mac authentication?

No user/password needed, just the mac linked.

Comment

Well there is another problem If I get the version from the google store it cannot be downloaded from my pc and put on a stick to install it in the coby and the coby will not allow me to open up the playstore for some reason I get a google screen to sign up or log in and it stays on that screen it won't allow me to enter sign in info or anything else so I can't install it from the playstore.

I will do a google search for stbemu and see if i can get the latest version somewhere else. I noted that most of the people who had trouble before with this url problem had android 7,1 but maybe a later version will work.

I downloaded from the link located on the stb files section here when I couldn't install it directly to the box from the playstore. I thought the modified nfps files should work ha ha

well lets see if I can get a download of a lateer versiion - i'll post to let you know

EDIT ADDED:

I downloaded the free v 1.1.12 which is the latest version it is about three times the size of the other two earlier versions
                i am about to install it I HOPE

Comment

WELL HERE IS THE LATEST UPDATE!

I installed v 1.1.12 successfully and it accepted the portal which is used the long version htxp://p2.privateserver.tv/c/index.html x=t

I configured it and the mac address in papiao is the same as the emu program reports. I went to device and checked the first and second boxes
                  and then hit the bottom box to reset it

and then I exited the program and made sure I was connected to the internet and it showed connected

i clicked on the stbemu icon to open the program and it says

YOUR STB IS BLOCKED CONTACT YOUR PROVIDER

So I went back to papiao and all the info is ok including the mac address which is the stbemu's mac andthe country code showed mexico but I hit apply to make sure, I reopened the program and I did an iptv reset -

any ideas on why I am getting this message - should I change the url to the short version?
                  in stb config device id I checked the top two boxes and did a reset in the bottom box which is said to do by checking the first box is there an ERROR here?

I'm getting close I think but I will never never never purchase an android based box for myself- well maybe

Comment

Under device id, I don't think you need both boxes checked, just check the one that says send device id to service provider. And you don't need the long version of the url. The short version will work. Make those changes, exit out and restart the emu. You may need to IPTV reset again, but just restart it and see.

Comment

Ok , I have stbemu installed on my Samsung, maybe you have not activated on device ID The first two options and without that activation you will not get the signal, look at the photos, good luck

Comment

You don't need both checked, it works with only the second box checked too.

Comment

yes I know, but already several times I have seen that if you activate a single signal does not reach you or you can have problems but since I activated the two everything has worked perfectly without problems

Comment

Originally posted by EMULATOR View Post
                            WELL HERE IS THE LATEST UPDATE!

I installed v 1.1.12 successfully and it accepted the portal which is used the long version htxp://p2.privateserver.tv/c/index.html x=t
                            And that was just a typo? I assume?

Comment

Originally posted by Castrolp75 View Post
                              yes I know, but already several times I have seen that if you activate a single signal does not reach you or you can have problems but since I activated the two everything has worked perfectly without problems
                              Yeah, as long as it works for you that's all that matters!

Comment

Working...
                              X